New Kanye Psy-op

The chosen ones own all the music companies. He is one of their slaves. Instead of picking cotton and living in a one room shack he lives in a mcmansion and is married to someone who is famous for having a big butt. What does it all mean? Just more bullshit. Both him and Orange Man are wealthy and I am tired of both of them. Meanwhile we face a future of eating crickets.

free2018

Star
The chosen ones own all the music companies. He is one of their slaves. Instead of picking cotton and living in a one room shack he lives in a mcmansion and is married to someone who is famous for having a big butt. What does it all mean? Just more bullshit. Both him and Orange Man are wealthy and I am tired of both of them. Meanwhile we face a future of eating crickets.
No, we live on a prison planet controlled by vampire demons who r*pe children.
Look at your neighbors.
Which ones are free? None.

The fake pandemic should make that clear.

Kanye is married to a man. Would he have been a “slave”? Highly unlikely since that history is pretty fake like most of US history.

Crickets? Naw, I’m not afraid of vampires.

No, we live on a prison planet controlled by vampire demons who r*pe children.
Look at your neighbors.
Which ones are free? None.

The fake pandemic should make that clear.

Kanye is married to a man. Would he have been a “slave”? Highly unlikely since that history is pretty fake like most of US history.

Crickets? Naw, I’m not afraid of vampires.
Are you saying Kim Kardashian is a man?

free2018

Star
Are you saying Kim Kardashian is a man?
Kim is a man drag. Very obvious hidden tranny.

Last edited:
Kim is a man drag. Very obvious hidden tranny.

I'm willing to believe it because I never found it attractive whatever it is.

JoChris

Superstar
Is starting live now if anybody else is interested. Youtube chat is starting to get active too.

cyt456

Established

free2018

Star
Kanye is part of an OP. He can’t teach us truth. He’s only telling part of the story.

He can’t tell us everything. He would end up in a pine box— or they would retire the West character.

Elon Musk was born a woman just based on their biology. She does look a bit Asian.

Barack Obama is Indonesian. He looks like millions of “Black Asians” in South Asia. Is he a hybrid? From a lab? Maybe, but the lab was in Indonesia. Here he is with a possible relative Pres. Jakopo.

Attachments

Last edited:

free2018

Star
I've known about this for awhile-- about a week. I had to wait until larger mags picked up the story.

Will post the original article by day's end if I can...