New Italian prime minister Georgia Meloni controlled opposition?

First off i want to say that i dont live in Italy, so hope my foreign commentary doesnt offend anyone from Italy. And if anyone lives there i would love to know what your thoughts are.

Anyway, its kind of obvious that the msm is making her out to be some kind of far right fascist, and of course all the conservatives are getting behind her. But is she just another controlled opposition candidate like trump? The msm hated him...

I want this to be unbiased. Here's some of the reasons why the "right" likes her

Now for the concerning part

This telegram video has a longer version of that video. I dont know how to embed but heres a screenshot and a link
Screenshot_20220927-174753.jpg

Screenshot_20220927-164403.jpg

I hadnt heard of the aspen institute, heres what i got off wiki

The Aspen Institute is largely funded by foundations such as the Carnegie Corporation, the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, the Gates Foundation, the Lumina Foundation, and the Ford Foundation, by seminar fees, and by individual donations. Its board of trustees includes leaders from politics, government, business and academia who also contribute to its support. A report by the Center for International Policy's Foreign Influence Transparency Initiative of the top 50 think tanks on the University of Pennsylvania's Global Go-To Think Tanks rating index found that during the period 2014-2018 the Aspen Institute received the fifth-highest amount of funding from outside the United States compared to other think tanks, with a total of more than US$8 million from donors that originated primarily in Western democracies but also "sizeable donations from undemocratic regimes in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates."[4]
The institute was largely the creation of Walter Paepcke, a Chicago businessman
Standard ukraine=good, russia=bad position

Screenshot_20220927-164345.jpg
Some more info
For an alleged “far right” fanatical nationalist who smacks of Mussolinian fascism, Meloni has a highly disturbing habit of speaking the international language of globalism.

Here is how she described her support for the progressive ruling establishment globalist crusade in Ukraine:

“I am backing this because Italy should not abandon its international allies,” she told [UK newspaper] The Times. “I think Italy should show it is a faithful, solid and credible ally, above and beyond the Ukrainian cause, which I support.”
Far-right nationalists” also are not in the habit of joining internationalist think tanks. Yet Meloni is a member of the notorious Aspen Institute. See picture 3 accompanying this article from The Aspen Institute Italia website.

Just like a plugged-in RINO here at home, Meloni was invited to speak at CPAC. Italian news site Formiche reported in February 2021:

Giorgia Meloni, the leader of the right-wing Brothers of Italy party, is on a star-spangled roll. Rumors obtained by Formiche.net say she might participate, either online or in person, to the next Conservative political Action Conference (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, although her name isn’t on the guest list yet….

If Ms. Meloni does participate, this latest development is yet another step on the American ladder she has been building for some time. A few weeks ago, she became a member of the Aspen Institute, the powerful and influential American think tank led by the political veteran and academic Giulio Tremonti. The halls of Aspen’s Roman division are crossed by all sorts of heavyweight thinkers and leaders, including [Joe] Biden during his tenure as Barack Obama‘s Vice-President.

Meloni did speak at CPAC this year, where she stressed a generic need to be “conservative,” oppose “cancel culture” and defend Christmas, while again stating her strong support for “the side of international law.” It’s the RINO GOP primary playbook and Meloni was reciting it word for word.
Meloni is supposedly ardently pro-life yet she is already wobbling on getting rid of Italy’s notorious Act 194, which legalized abortion in the overwhelmingly Catholic country in 1978, in the wake of Roe v. Wade being overturned in the U.S. MercatorNet reports:

Meanwhile the leader of Fratelli d’Italia, a right-wing party is hedging her bets. Giorgia Meloni says that she isn’t working for the abolition of Act 194, but rather wants to see its first part, concerning abortion prevention, honored. She also points out that the American situation was very different from Italy’s, where abortion is allowed by a law voted by the parliament and not by a court ruling.
A stridently anti-right article that appeared in Israel’s Haaretz newspaper in July 2021 convincingly portrays Meloni as a total political opportunist on the gravely important issue of COVID social tyranny:

Earlier this month, Italy introduced a “green pass” for vaccinated people, a requirement for entry into restaurants, bars, museums and other public venues. Meloni panned it as a move that “limits the freedom of citizens, further devastates the economy and de facto introduces a vaccine mandate.”

In various tweets she’s called the decision “dangerous and discriminatory” and described the green pass as an “unconstitutional folly” and “the final step on the road to the creation of an Orwellian society.” For the Brothers of Italy, Meloni declares, individual freedom is “scared and inviolable.”

This is the same politician who, as recently as this March, wrote a panegyric to the green pass idea: “Why doesn’t the EU Commission request an emergency procedure to the EU Parliament to approve the digital green pass? The green pass is the first step to eliminating the obstacles to free movement that have so damaged our economy, especially the tourism sector. It’s a tool that should be implemented as soon as possible.”

Accused of hypocrisy, Meloni grabbed the goalposts and relocated them. She claimed she supported a different green pass – one that allowed international travel – but that she was against, had always been against, would always be against, a green pass that limits access to venues within the country.

America First advocates therefore should have a keen desire to see populist nationalism thrive in countries around the world. In order to truly oppose that which is being planned, however, authentic representatives of freedom and sovereignty must arise here and abroad.

Unfortunately, the ruling establishment is all too aware of this fact as well. Controlling the reaction against it is and has always been a powerful weapon in the arsenal of tyranny.
And, so important it deserved its own quote box:

On this topic, Meloni once again apes the party line language of the progressive ruling establishment:

In 2018, discussing vaccine mandates, she wrote the following tweet, which has since been deleted, but had been archived by some savvy Italian media observers.

On vaccines we need to have the humility of trusting the scientific community,” Meloni said then. “I think going back would be a mistake. It’s a topic that must not be dealt with on an ideological level: let those who are competent decide which vaccines are necessary and mandatory.”
Just speaking for myself here, but believing in mandatory v@x and "trusting the science" overrides any other possible pros. And this was before the c0v!d hysteria. There is no freedom or love of life with mandatory v@x, the two things are just not compatible.

Thoughts?

She is definitely controlled opposition. Just reading the contradictions behind what she says and how it seems like she's suckering people in. Seems like classic politics to me. Plus, it's hard to get passed the bleach blonde hair. Ugh!

Plus, it's hard to get passed the bleach blonde hair.
Would you say thats a sign that she's currently under mind control, or just pandering to beauty stereotypes?

I dont want to offend anyone, but i noticed something. She mentioned she's a Christian, a woman, a mother, but she never mentioned a wife. Is she opposed to marriage? I'm not saying marriage is for everybody, but if she's running on a supposed far right Christian position, that seems kind of odd.

Would you say thats a sign that she's currently under mind control, or just pandering to beauty stereotypes?

I dont want to offend anyone, but i noticed something. She mentioned she's a Christian, a woman, a mother, but she never mentioned a wife. Is she opposed to marriage? I'm not saying marriage is for everybody, but if she's running on a supposed far right Christian position, that seems kind of odd.
It's hard to say, could be both, honestly.

Huh yes that is very contradictory. When people notice that they are saying these things, who will actually take them seriously? She's so badly supposed to support the family unit, so where's the mention? People will see right through her.

Huh yes that is very contradictory. When people notice that they are saying these things, who will actually take them seriously? She's so badly supposed to support the family unit, so where's the mention?
There's no mention because she's an unmarried mother who lives with her partner. Like i said, i know marriage isnt for everyone, but unless far right Christian means something different that what im used to hearing, it's kind of inconsistent with her political platform.

Wiki says:

Meloni has a daughter, Ginevra, with her partner Andrea Giambruno,[169][170] a journalist who works for Silvio Berlusconi's Mediaset TV channel
Then i looked at their primary source articles which were in Italian.

I ran the following Italian article thru google translate, so there will be some errors. The article has an anti-"traditional" family bias, and hypocrisy such as ms. Meloni's only seems to be proving their point unfortunately.

On the right they want a traditional family. But not for them.

Those who preach well usually scratch badly, sometimes very badly. Giorgia Meloni has been living with Andrea Giambruno for years, and together they have a daughter. Matteo Salvini, after two children with his ex-wife and ex-partner, is with Francesca Verdini and has declared that, for now, he does not intend to get married. And then there is Silvio Berlusconi who on the concept of family, divorces, betrayals, elegant dinners, Mubarak's grandchildren and bunga bunga ended up in court and recently invented a symbolic marriage, neither civil nor religious, with Marta Fascina. Yet the model of relationship that the three leaders of the center-right would like to impose on us, but not on themselves, is an elusive traditional family. Why this obvious contradiction? And above all why should women, but not only women, rebel with all their might against this concept?

The first answer is that the defense of the traditional family is a losing battle from the start. Today according to Istat data in Italy 8.5 million people live alone, 33.2%, 32.5% are households made up of a parent and a child while traditional families are only 33%, demonstrating that they have now affirmed new forms of coexistence far removed from the one so dear to the right, and that going back is not so easy, not even for the three leaders.

Society has changed and talking about love, unions, children only within nuclei where a man and a woman are present is false and above all discriminatory towards those families that are not traditional, homosexual unions, LGBT, of those who have decided not to have children or to have them with a partner of the same sex. These are indelible achievements especially if the alternative model is outdated and even minority in the statistics. Did Giorgia Meloni then launch a proposal without consequences? No.

And the second answer concerns precisely the ideology that hides behind this idea and that pushes women back into an ancillary role of care, where autonomy takes a back seat to the reproductive role. Recently in Hungary, the "kingdom" of Viktor Orbán, companion and inspirer of Giorgia Meloni, a report was published close to the government which claims that women are more likely than men to study and that the consequences would be a decrease in population growth, the slowdown in the economy and, last but not least, the discrimination of men who would be less central to work and relationships. And it is also Hungary that three years ago passed a law that provides for the lifetime exemption from income tax for women who have at least four children. If this is the prospect, it is better to immediately be wary of those who hide a model of society behind the values of the family that once again penalizes the usual half of the sky, the female one.

And here we come to the third point: money. We must fight for policies that create real support. Aid, like the Hungarian ones, are just traps: if the logic is the more you have children and the more you receive benefits, the whole process of women's emancipation risks crumbling. The main way, on the other hand, lies in the possibility of deciding what to do with one's professional and relational life and how, if, and how many children to bring into the world. And this path passes primarily through economic independence and the ability to manage and administer one's money. According to the World Bank's Global Findex of 2021 "while in developing countries around 250 million more women finally have some form of financial access, almost a billion are still excluded". In Italy, according to research by Banca Widiba and Università Cattolica, almost one in three women does not have a source of income (for men it is one in five) and many do not have a current account. Economic autonomy allows not only to choose one's own future but also to evaluate electoral promises with more serenity and discover what they hide, because words are never innocent.
As always, there is the tie in with the depopulation agenda, and the idea that only a society in which EVERY person pays taxes to the state is desirable.

Here's another translated article. Her domestic partner is an atheist political leftist who has opposing political views from her and her party. I mostly just know about US politics, but its hard to imagine a candidate running on a Christian right platform openly living out of wedlock with an atheist leftist. Perhaps conservative right really does mean something else abroad?

his career as a journalist and television writer, notoriety came with the response to the insults uttered by Professor Gozzini against his companion Meloni. Proud of Giorgia Meloni's role in Italian politics, Andrea Giambruno has stated on several occasions that he has voted for the Italian left and that he is in favor of the legalization of light and hard drugs, that he is in favor of de facto couples and that he is not a believer. They would seem two totally different people, but in the comparison and exchange of views they managed to create lasting harmony. Since 2016 they are the parents of Ginevra who, as Giambruno himself says, keeps them both with their feet on the ground. The decision not to marry seems to be shared and the two live peacefully together as a de facto couple. Andrea Giambruno's career as an author for Mediaset led him to meet his current partner, for whom he does not hide a deep respect. He remembers on several occasions their first meeting as love at first sight, even if it was, so to speak, also quite funny.
It may seem strange considering the nature of her entrusted to Meloni as a tough and uncompromising woman, but it seems that Giambruno, as he stated in some interviews, has in the past voted for the left. Furthermore, he said he was in favor of many of the issues that Meloni's party seeks to obstruct. Yet the two are together and in harmony, proving that love overcomes every obstacle, even ideological.
Also, in case it makes a difference to anyone, by Christian she means catholic. And she admired john paul II. So thats kind of suspicious there too.

People will see right through her.
Unfortunately people tend to fall for the controlled opposition because the leftists have just completely lost their minds, and people are still hoping for a politician to rescue us. And the enormity of the situation that both sides are controlled causes much cognitive dissonance.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Unfortunately people tend to fall for the controlled opposition because the leftists have just completely lost their minds, and people are still hoping for a politician to rescue us. And the enormity of the situation that both sides are controlled causes much cognitive dissonance.
Iam willing to give her the benefit of the doubt BUT on the other side of the equation, there are a couple things to note:

We could be watching the Trump phenomenon play out all over again. Get someone like her in office, make the press thoroughly demonize her...victims always generate sympathies...all the while this is going on, it becomes a perfect cover for continuing the agendas. The victim, by the way, doesn't have to be "in on it".

The ex-PM, Matteo Renzi, apparently said that she is only patriotic on TikTok. Iam also entertaining the thought that it is very possible that Ursula von der Leyen's comments before the election (we have the tools) were meant to generate this exact outcome. There are many agendas to the NWO machinery and not everything is "leftist" or is going to be brought in by leftists.

Everything happening right now is the culmination of long range plans made decades ago, as such, behavioral psychologists have been and still are part of the planning & roll out process...steering people in the desired direction. The roller coaster ride we are on, of crisis after crisis, is inevitably meant to lead to something. This is the opening statement of this Economist video;
"In 2022, tired of instability and uncertainity, people will seek out firm assurances."

On the same note, this Guardian article, on visions of the future, is from 2007
"The middle classes could become a revolutionary class, taking the role envisaged for the proletariat by Marx," says the report. The thesis is based on a growing gap between the middle classes and the super-rich on one hand and an urban under-class threatening social order: "The world's middle classes might unite, using access to knowledge, resources and skills to shape transnational processes in their own class interest". Marxism could also be revived, it says, because of global inequality. An increased trend towards moral relativism and pragmatic values will encourage people to seek the "sanctuary provided by more rigid belief systems, including religious orthodoxy and doctrinaire political ideologies, such as popularism and Marxism".

There's no mention because she's an unmarried mother who lives with her partner. Like i said, i know marriage isnt for everyone, but unless far right Christian means something different that what im used to hearing, it's kind of inconsistent with her political platform.

Wiki says:

Then i looked at their primary source articles which were in Italian.

I ran the following Italian article thru google translate, so there will be some errors. The article has an anti-"traditional" family bias, and hypocrisy such as ms. Meloni's only seems to be proving their point unfortunately.

As always, there is the tie in with the depopulation agenda, and the idea that only a society in which EVERY person pays taxes to the state is desirable.

Here's another translated article. Her domestic partner is an atheist political leftist who has opposing political views from her and her party. I mostly just know about US politics, but its hard to imagine a candidate running on a Christian right platform openly living out of wedlock with an atheist leftist. Perhaps conservative right really does mean something else abroad?

Also, in case it makes a difference to anyone, by Christian she means catholic. And she admired john paul II. So thats kind of suspicious there too.

I will just quote this whole thing, and say, wow this is interesting stuff. There are so many contradictions behind her that you have found in these articles that is completely mind blowing. And it's sad how much there is an agenda behind destroying the family unit, and even under the guise of someone who we would think would believe in families.
I have to agree that women tend to be against this main concept of being mothers and such it seems to always fall on this platform.
And the information about her partner? Wow that's intriguing. Not in a positive light, but this helps us understand that she's not who she says she is, and the fact that he is for the Italian left, it's too hard to take her seriously.

We could be watching the Trump phenomenon play out all over again. Get someone like her in office, make the press thoroughly demonize her...victims always generate sympathies...all the while this is going on, it becomes a perfect cover for continuing the agendas. The victim, by the way, doesn't have to be "in on it".

The ex-PM, Matteo Renzi, apparently said that she is only patriotic on TikTok. Iam also entertaining the thought that it is very possible that Ursula von der Leyen's comments before the election (we have the tools) were meant to generate this exact outcome. There are many agendas to the NWO machinery and not everything is "leftist" or is going to be brought in by leftists.
I definitely agree, especially with the bolded part. My main intention in bringing up "leftists" is that they provide a catalyst to radicalize those who do not agree with the agenda. To many people, who don't dig any deeper than msm, things are as simple as right v left, while both sides are used to play the population against each other.

The system owes no loyalty to anyone and, having served their purpose, i would not be surprised to see the "leftists" thrown under the bus.
The middle classes could become a revolutionary class, taking the role envisaged for the proletariat by Marx," says the report. The thesis is based on a growing gap between the middle classes and the super-rich on one hand and an urban under-class threatening social order: "The world's middle classes might unite, using access to knowledge, resources and skills to shape transnational processes in their own class interest". Marxism could also be revived, it says, because of global inequality. An increased trend towards moral relativism and pragmatic values will encourage people to seek the "sanctuary provided by more rigid belief systems, including religious orthodoxy and doctrinaire political ideologies, such as popularism and Marxism".
I see this tying in to the article i mentioned in your thread about end times nationalism. Im hoping its not against forum rules to bring something from the religion subforum here.

But the article has an excellent breakdown of the rise of popularity of these "rigid belief systems, including religious orthodoxy" and how these beliefs are finding fertile ground among those populations who are becoming increasingly mobilized in response to the "left". All part of the elite's plans.

Mr. Wolfe has another very interesting article regarding the subversion of Bible-believing Christianity by different internet subcultures, all a product of a military operation. Worth a read in my opinion.

While it may seen unrelated, or at best a tangent, this article does much to explain what is already taking place in different corners of the internet. There is a growing community of disenchanted and disenfranchised-feeling young men that are adopting these ideas, and being pulled into their own version of "Christianity" and "Christian nationalism". These people reject Biblical Christianity while claiming to be defending it. They idolize Trump and easily fall in line behind their own (probably informant) leaders.

There are so many contradictions behind her that you have found in these articles that is completely mind blowing.
And the information about her partner? Wow that's intriguing. Not in a positive light, but this helps us understand that she's not who she says she is, and the fact that he is for the Italian left, it's too hard to take her seriously.
I found it really interesting that despite the "leftists" being supposedly against her and calling her a facist and such, there is NO MENTION in her English wiki of the things in those articles. Why omit information? Perhaps because it would prove at best that she's not an extreme right wing fascist as theyre trying to paint her out to be, or at worst that she may be controlled opposition.

And it's sad how much there is an agenda behind destroying the family unit, and even under the guise of someone who we would think would believe in families.
I have to agree that women tend to be against this main concept of being mothers and such it seems to always fall on this platform.
Yes, both the depopulation aspect (which i personally think IS the motive, not an incidental effect) and the fact that they want everybody working.

I remember back around 2012 election or so and obama saying something about having every mom in the workforce. Even if it means having the government pay for childcare. Im not one of those "no government handouts at all costs" people, but it would make more sense to give the money directly to the families so one of the parents wouldnt have to work, than to pay for someone else to watch the children (and indoctrinate them, possibly abuse them) and have the parents always working.

Whether we look at it from the standpoint of everybody working and getting taxed, or children being raised by collective society and all its problems, i dont like it.

Why omit information? Perhaps because it would prove at best that she's not an extreme right wing fascist as theyre trying to paint her out to be, or at worst that she may be controlled opposition.
Yeah that's very suspicious. It would give her a better name, but I guess that wasn't the case this time.

Even if it means having the government pay for childcare. Im not one of those "no government handouts at all costs" people, but it would make more sense to give the money directly to the families so one of the parents wouldnt have to work, than to pay for someone else to watch the children (and indoctrinate them, possibly abuse them) and have the parents always working.
This makes no sense why the money could just be used for those who can stay at home, it would of been a much better way to raise the kids but we know well that wasn't their intention, cause it would of been the proper solution. They don't want the kids to think for themselves!
The way this world is working, I surely don't like it, either.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Italy, wrote the situationist philosopher Guy Debord in 1968, “sums up the social contradictions of the entire world”. As such, it was a “laboratory for international counter-revolution”.

Meloni is an astute political leader and able to play the long game. In 2012, she left the relative security of Silvio Berlusconi’s fold to set up her own tiny Brothers of Italy party. She bided her time and painstakingly built its following over the years. In 2021 she turned down a quick route to power and refused to join Mario Draghi’s national unity government.

She has now won that power, the first woman to do so in a painfully patriarchal society. It is unlikely she has any wish to squander such an achievement on a trashy remake of fascist corruption a hundred years too late. Her goal is to grow the kernel of a new Italian and European politics.

This desire came out clearly in the runup to the elections. Meloni did everything in her power to assure the US administration of full continuity with an Atlanticist, anti-Russian and anti-Chinese stance. At the same time, she aimed to reassure the financial markets – and, yes, the EU – that her government would keep public debt in check. On both counts she frustrated her now junior allies, Berlusconi and Matteo Salvini, who were flirting with empathy for Russia and with careless spending.

If she could reassure Washington and Brussels on foreign and economic policy, she correctly reasoned, she would be left in relative peace to build her power and carry out her agenda at home. No one would risk ostracising the Italian government during a security, energy and cost of living crisis just to come to the defence of migrants, or to protect women’s reproductive rights.

This approach, however opportunistic, is allowing her to carve out a place for a new type of far-right regime in Europe. Hawkish on foreign policies, orthodox on economic policies, nostalgic, nationalist and inimical to civil liberties, this rightwing politics is illiberal at heart. But it would aim for respectability in what used to be called the establishment, including by not undermining the rule of law in the way the Hungarian prime minister, Viktor Orbán, has done.

I see this tying in to the article i mentioned in your thread about end times nationalism. Im hoping its not against forum rules to bring something from the religion subforum here.

But the article has an excellent breakdown of the rise of popularity of these "rigid belief systems, including religious orthodoxy" and how these beliefs are finding fertile ground among those populations who are becoming increasingly mobilized in response to the "left".
I've posted that Guardian article before. So maybe i'll drop it in the nationalism thread for those interested in the topic.

Last edited: