New Google Doodle, Sick!

mecca

Superstar
Also,that "pedo pervert" is an old lady I believe
No, that's a dude. A creepy old dude.
What does being a male or a female have to do with being a pedo? Double standards...

Whether or not it's supposed to be a lady or a guy, they still look pretty creepy and out of place in the picture...

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
I don't believe a high school girl can put so much hidden symbolism into a picture. This is part of uniting the world into ONE agenda.

Equality, unity and peace between people in the human race doesn't equate to the new world order.

Also there really isn't any hidden symbolism in this image.

TMT

Star
To be honest finding this innocuous but trite picture sick says more about you than whoever drew it.

SkepticCat

Veteran
I don't believe a high school girl can put so much hidden symbolism into a picture. This is part of uniting the world into ONE agenda.
None of what gets this kind of exposure is put out by happenstance. If the girl actually did draw it it was selected by them.

This picture - which I shall name "Oneness under the Mano Cornuto" - sums up the mind state of the NWO, in my opinion: They believe they have won. I say we prove them wrong.

Apart from the devil horn hand gestures, I like it and don't really see anything wrong with it. Also,that "pedo pervert" is an old lady I believe, but then again you might be right, that hand on the shoulder looks pretty sexual :p;)
Even if you're not religious don't you find it more than a little odd how being gay is somehow equated to being Jewish is somehow equated to being transgender is somehow equated to being Christian is somehow equated to believing in the value of science?

!!! 100% agenda pushing.

Remember this?

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-occult-symbolism-of-the-2012-olympics-opening-and-closing-ceremonies/

... oh, and, just for good measure:

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/transgender-kids-in-mainstream-media.37/page-2

Last edited:
Im with Floss on this one...this doodle targeted with all the imagery and signs... #wearingmytinfoilhatandidontcare how can you be on this particular site and not see it...THAT boggles my mind... o_O