NEW GAGA SONG MENTIONS MICROCHIPPING

Feathery

Rookie
You don't "become" a clone or Reptilian, it's not that simple. Gaga is a human possessed by entities, Catholic entities in particular. I don't like the other word anymore, demon, in that context, as it somehow implies religion. The sad reality is that entities have nothing to do with religions, they are secular. They exist with or without your beliefs. Gagas talent is super overrated, and her success is inexplicable, I didn't even watch that vile movie remake or listen to the music, the hype went on for what three years? It was so wretched.

Devine

Star
but yet she protest's outside trump tower. nice outfit she wears there
1593745858295.jpeg

shankara

Star
You don't "become" a clone or Reptilian, it's not that simple. Gaga is a human possessed by entities, Catholic entities in particular. I don't like the other word anymore, demon, in that context, as it somehow implies religion. The sad reality is that entities have nothing to do with religions, they are secular. They exist with or without your beliefs. Gagas talent is super overrated, and her success is inexplicable, I didn't even watch that vile movie remake or listen to the music, the hype went on for what three years? It was so wretched.
Catholic entities? Ah yes, perhaps she is possessed by the Virgin Mary? That would explain her modesty and chastity.