NEW GAGA SONG MENTIONS MICROCHIPPING

Johnny157843

So lady Gaga has released a new album and a new song titled “plastic doll” has some very peculiar lyrics in them.

[Verse 2]
I've got blonde hair and cherry lips
I'm state of art, I'm microchipped
Am I your type? Am I your type?
(Ooh la la, oh la la, ooh, ooh, ooh la la)

At around 1:30.

thoughts?

yoongiyoongi

Established
So lady Gaga has released a new album and a new song titled “plastic doll” has some very peculiar lyrics in them.

[Verse 2]

thoughts?
i think it's predictive programming , the elites usually put their plans in movies , songs , anything at all that could reach and influence a lot of people that would still turn a blind eye to what it could actually mean etc to prepare the world for what's coming soon or next :"( as for blond hair that references to mk ultra and i'm not really sure what she means by cherry lips in like an occultic way i guess , her saying am i your type is just creepy because to me it feels as if she's asking the devil , who she worships if she's okay," truly a child of the devil" or worthy enough of getting that chip in her body or something .....

yoongiyoongi

Established

[Verse 2]

thoughts?
ah when she says state of art because she's has a microchip shows how we loose ourselves like our actual human selves because we're merging with technology and by doing that we are moving into the new future and "advancing" , her album seems to promote the new world order , micro chipping and the trans humanism agenda, the song name is also very weird because i think it talks about how controlled of a slave she is because she's involved in an occultist mess and when people accept the mircochip we'll all be controlled and watched and worse..

Last edited:

Could you pull me out of this alive?
Where's my body? I'm stuck in my mind
I'm tired of screaming
At the top of my lungs
Sick and tired of waking up
Screaming at the top of my lungs
Think I might have just left myself behind

Direct reference to MK-ultra tortures and dissociation.

qiyana

i think it's predictive programming , the elites usually put their plans in movies , songs , anything at all that could reach and influence a lot of people that would still turn a blind eye to what it could actually mean etc to prepare the world for what's coming soon or next :"( as for blond hair that references to mk ultra and i'm not really sure what she means by cherry lips in like an occultic way i guess , her saying am i your type is just creepy because to me it feels as if she's asking the devil , who she worships if she's okay," truly a child of the devil" or worthy enough of getting that chip in her body or something .....
This album seems like it's all around NWO indeed. Kind of shocking!

MP3D

Established
I really don't understand why this shit surprises anybody, she's been churning out this type of stuff since day one. Nothing new here really.
dont think anyone is surprised. just posting content.

I really don't understand why this shit surprises anybody, she's been churning out this type of stuff since day one. Nothing new here really.
Every time it seems more obvious than the previous time. The song called "Alice" talks about Alice in Wonderland programming.

There are MK slave characters named Alice in the Eyes Wide Shut and Resident Evil movies. But the story is clearer here. it is so clear that there is no need to analyze.

Tikawanda

Established
I heard the song, but I didn't think anything about the microchip part at first because it's about dolls and I know that there are some high-end dolls that do have microchips in them. Either way, the subject of microchipping always makes my skin crawl.

When I was young, I prayed for lightning
My mother said it would come and find me
I found myself without a prayer
I lost my love and no one cared
When I was young, I prayed for lightning

Yeah, I looked
With my face up to the sky, but I saw nothing there
No, no, nothing there
Yeah, I stared
While my eyes filled up with tears, but there was nothing there
No, no, nothing

I heard one sine from above
I heard one sine from above
Then the signal split in two
The sound created stars like me and you
Before there was us, there was silence
I heard one sine
And it healed my heart, heard a sine
Luke 10:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Rain on Me. It can possibly be commented in the same way.

Pink wig commented as sexual alters in BTS threads.

w1.jpg

Hon33

Veteran
Horror of horrors, she also released a song with Kpop’s, Blackpink.
There is no hope for her now she has entered the shady world of Kpop!

yoongiyoongi

Established
Horror of horrors, she also released a song with Kpop’s, Blackpink.
There is no hope for her now she has entered the shady world of Kpop!
All entertainment industries are bad and satanic ... Lady Gaga is already in Hollywood which is just as sick and satanic so there's no difference and nothing new because they work together in misleading and distracting people ... and there can be hope while she's alive if she repents , i understand she's deep in the occult and probably isn't even human anymore but with Jesus nothing is impossible and while you're alive there's still a way to change and be saved !!

Hon33

Veteran
All entertainment industries are bad and satanic ... Lady Gaga is already in Hollywood which is just as sick and satanic so there's no difference and nothing new because they work together in misleading and distracting people ... and there can be hope while she's alive if she repents , i understand she's deep in the occult and probably isn't even human anymore but with Jesus nothing is impossible and while you're alive there's still a way to change and be saved !!
I think perhaps you didn’t understand my sarcasm.
Interestingly though, if she’s no longer human, what is she?