new family game ..i stepped in it..????

today I saw add on facebook for a game called " stepped in it"..the game is fake poop on a play sheet on the floor..you wear blind fold and try not to step in poop..supposedly the fun is when you step in it...this is being promoted as family fun time...wow !!how degenerate,,teach your kids to have fun playing with poop..they also have candy shaped like pooh emojie..teach them to eat it...and parents find it funny to have their children debase their selves like this....scary stuff

polymoog

Superstar
its lowbrow and gross, but bathroom humor and jokes have been around forever.
how is this a change from the old fake dog poop of the 80s and 90s?

llleopard

Established
I know what you mean. Yeah farts and poo can be amusing occasionally, and my kids had a whoope cushion ...but there is more to life, and we don't always have to cater to the lowest forms of humour. I am relieving at a childcare centre at the moment where literally EVERY SINGLE BOOK contains bums, poo and other toilet humour. There is not one book of any literary worth or of any quality for kids to aspire to. If you only ever expose them to filth, and never to clever humour, good quality storytelling and good morals...guess what will come back out of their mouths and minds.