New disturbing Music Video from Bebe Rehxa

Aero

Superstar
People have been trying to offer me up to some sacrificial altar for as long as I can remember. For us regular folks it's super weird. For them, It's just another day in Hollyweird.

John K

Established
now satanism is sexy?

Or is a message?

This remind me the famous blood of babies that the Elite used to drink ...

Creepy what happened with the old videos with love songs ? Is too naif? Do we need this kind of violence?

The Agrarian

Veteran
now satanism is sexy?

Or is a message?

This remind me the famous blood of babies that the Elite used to drink ...

Creepy what happened with the old videos with love songs ? Is too naif? Do we need this kind of violence?
I'm old enough to remember that song "1,000 Miles" by Vanessa Carlton.

H O L Y S H I T has pop gone downhill.

drknessbexposed

Established
She would release a song called "sacrifice" when the Grammys is this sunday. I've been seeing a lot of female artists over the years creating music videos killing/torturing men and it's ridiculous. Bebe's video reminded me of Rihanna's BBHMM music video from a few years back. Also, this behavior would not fly if it was the other way around, coming from a woman. Don't even get me started with the tiktok videos. What we are seeing is jezebel's influence on pop culture. I came across this disgusting article while researching : https://www.vice.com/en/article/neqz88/rihanna-beyonce-music-videos-killing-men

I believe some of bebe rexha's music video was inspired by this music video:
If you go the timestamp 0:04 you'll see someone with a tattoo that says "sacrifice". Even down to the hair, the white tank top, etc

Last edited: