New conspiracies that we've probably but hopefully never heard of

BumbleBee

Rookie
If you want some ripe conspiracies check out China, Huawei and the 5G rollout in the UK, and the Supreme Master Ching Hai. My new rabbit hole.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It's weird. I've done a little research on the game. It's based on the Illuminatus! trilogy - books written by Robert Anton Wilson. Robert Anton Wilson (or RAW as he was known), was pretty out there from what I've read. He was friends with Timothy Leary, and Aleister Crowley (both rather creepy characters IMO). He wrote some futurist/occult/transhumanist books like "Promethius Rising" and one called, Sex, Drugs and Magick (originally Sex, Drugs and the Occult) for Playboy back in the day. He wrote another called Willhelm Reich in Hell - Wilhelm Reich, was a very odd man himself - a psychologist I believe, and creator of the "Orgone accumulater" which supposedly, captured "orgone" - what he believed to be some kind of cosmic energy... I think one of the Illuminati NWO cards has something akin to this depicted (as a joke I think...but who knows?)

Anyway, this guy, RAW, was loved by many and is essentially worshipped by those who are part of the Discordians as they're called, or their off-shoot - the group SubGenius.

It's all new to me - and rather fascinating but somewhat disconcerting to me as well... Anyway, that's what I know about this "game" - some of the pictures from the cards I will admit are uncanny to past events.
"or their off-shoot - the group SubGenius."
Do you mean these guys?
1545933482336.png
When I was a kid, I got such a kick out of these guys shtick.....
I mean who can hate on truth being told such as this.....
1545933620255.png

"or their off-shoot - the group SubGenius."
Do you mean these guys?
View attachment 18372
When I was a kid, I got such a kick out of these guys shtick.....
I mean who can hate on truth being told such as this.....
View attachment 18373
Yes that's the one!

Funny fact - there were one or two computer hackers working for the Illuminati games website - and apparently they were raided by the Secret Service - this article sums it up nicely...a bit weird...

Did the Illuminati Make This RPG?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yes that's the one!

Funny fact - there were one or two computer hackers working for the Illuminati games website - and apparently they were raided by the Secret Service - this article sums it up nicely...a bit weird...

Did the Illuminati Make This RPG?
I dont think the COTSG wields much actual "power".... but they have hit some sort of a nerve w/tptb because it seems like where others face attempts to destroy de-legitimize their movements.... tbtb just kind of stand around and nervously smile while sweating bullets where the COTSG is concerned. Not like they are scared of Bobs actual "power" (hes a made up dude tmk) but that its satire taken to such an extreme that they basically have no defense for it lol