New Cardi B & Megan The Stallion Video Reeks of Beta Kitten Programming

AlcyoneSong

Established
Wow.. okay... so it's a brothel.
Also using the large cats is like beta kitten upgrade.. they beta cats XD
Lyrics: "There are whores in this house" x 20????
then it basically is about how they have sex, what they want from a lover, and how they use the lover to get stuff (prostitution)
This isn't Kali by the way, but it IS demonic in the sense of manipulation and exploitation of women and men.

Megan Thee Stallion cites Beyoncé, Pimp C, Lil Kim, Biggie Smalls, and Three 6 Mafia her biggest influences.

Basically using sex to get shit. Nothing new here, nothing new at all. I find the imagery rather exploitative but they seem to be ok with that and are embracing the lifestyle.

ON the other hand, digging a little deeper into Megan Thee Stallions background it's hard for me to say if she is promoting this lifestyle or if it's a ruse to "give them what they want" and I'm leaning more that this is a "front" and she's actually being critical of this by exposing it in the gaudiest most obscene way... kinda like how pro life people show pictures of aborted babies to disgust and revolt people in order to sway their view.

CardiB is a bit harder to decipher because she has kids but also has the background of being a stripper I don't know...

Last edited:

Tharos

I've noticed recently all the entertainment industry, singers, dancers are adjusting to the black people culture, who are the ones dancing with their tongue out, stupid facial expressions and twerking, grinding etc. I don't know what it's supposed to mean, but it is really annoying. For example dancers in Justin Bieber - Sorry music video are constantly showing their tongues. Why are they doing that? Is it symbolic in some way? Popular dance videos in youtube are showing dancers that look like crazy, trying to hard to show they are sexy with that tongue out, like they can't control themselves, obsessed in some way and twitchy, exaggerating passion.

And I doubt that Megan is doing this to ridicule the current trends in music culture, it's just illogical. She is the perfect example of a industry slave: presents herself as a sl*t and is proud of it, has nasty style, ugly makeup, goes with the trend of curves with her artificially stuffed butt cheeks and gets money for all of this. We have to see it as it is, the music industry is really that awful. It was going all the time there, slowly but surely, and I guess in 10 years we will be watching on TV close ups of naked private parts of celebrities or them proudly doing p*rn telling us it's empowering :)

Last edited:

sadtruth

Established
Wow.. okay... so it's a brothel.
Also using the large cats is like beta kitten upgrade.. they beta cats XD
You're right. According to an MK Ulra victim a bigger cat is Lion programming - an upgrade from Kitten. It's when they turn them into perpetrators. If that's what it is, it makes sense why the music promotes prostitution.

Tikawanda

Established
Oh I believe she/he is too wasn’t there a video of her performing and her penis was showing??
I haven't seen or heard about this supposed video before, but I find it funny that people actually think she's a guy because of her aesthetics. Back in 2009 everyone thought Lady Gaga was a guy too because of a video that supposedly showed her "penis" out when she was on stage, despite it just being an accessory on her belt.

I highly doubt that this Megan person has a penis, much less that said penis would be visible for all to see. On a related note, she looks just like Nicki Minaj, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone claim that Minaj is a man.

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
I haven't seen or heard about this supposed video before, but I find it funny that people actually think she's a guy because of her aesthetics. Back in 2009 everyone thought Lady Gaga was a guy too because of a video that supposedly showed her "penis" out when she was on stage, despite it just being an accessory on her belt.

I highly doubt that this Megan person has a penis, much less that said penis would be visible for all to see. On a related note, she looks just like Nicki Minaj, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone claim that Minaj is a man.
Oh they have, I think he (Megan) has had the transition, so Male to Female, Cardi Bill looks very trannyish as well.

sailormoon

Established
Personally I don’t see how this is just *not Kali* when she rules chaos, and the world is essentially turning into pure chaos through the entertainment industry. It’s probably not just Kali alone but I can see her influence all over the industry today and small odes being paid to her. That being said, Cardi B did admit to drugging and taking advantage of men but that was glossed over because people hate Nicki more than her right now. So 100% she’s a perpetrator. Just because she has a child does not make her a Betty homemaker type women. “I don’t cook, I don’t clean” she admits it. She isn’t a housewife at all and I sincerely doubt she is keeping her daughter in good company nor teaching her proper values.

Stephania

Star
Did anyone catch that they are singing and getting hot for 'rain man' in this video. A common them of all sellouts.. modern day Ahab and Jezehellian Baal worship.

ANYWAYS.
After all of this, the DNC put Cardi B. and Biden together for Biden's endorsement yesterday. Disgusting. He congratulated her on her Elle magazine cover for this garbage song and career and she swooningly endorsed him. What a shit show.

Truthrevealer01

Established
don't know if anybody has already said this but they are looking for the next puppet in the music industry.In the final shots Megan and card..i are looking in rooms.They take a glimpse of certain singers and look away as if they don't value those(like Rita wra,and a few others.
Then they look at normani(dressed in checkerboard,freemason favorite colour)and rosalia(who is symbolically dressed in red,in a red room,red=sexual abuse,sacrifice)
And they leave as they take a second look at normani.
So in the next few years normani is probably gonna be the next "It pop girl"

Kamz29

https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/video.php?v=wshhAQlBrki1JGJV28Ls

Kamz29

Check out the video for yourself. I don’t ever remember hearing any rumors about Nicki she’s always been a beautiful female presenting woman.

BlessingG18

Rookie
Did anyone catch that they are singing and getting hot for 'rain man' in this video. A common them of all sellouts.. modern day Ahab and Jezehellian Baal worship.

ANYWAYS.
After all of this, the DNC put Cardi B. and Biden together for Biden's endorsement yesterday. Disgusting. He congratulated her on her Elle magazine cover for this garbage song and career and she swooningly endorsed him. What a shit show.
Right the moment I saw it on YouTube trending I just new Joe Biden was...*fill in the blank* ( I mean it was already obvious from the start but ...)
don't know if anybody has already said this but they are looking for the next puppet in the music industry.In the final shots Megan and card..i are looking in rooms.They take a glimpse of certain singers and look away as if they don't value those(like Rita wra,and a few others.
Then they look at normani(dressed in checkerboard,freemason favorite colour)and rosalia(who is symbolically dressed in red,in a red room,red=sexual abuse,sacrifice)
And they leave as they take a second look at normani.
So in the next few years normani is probably gonna be the next "It pop girl"
I already thought normani was the next "It pop girl" look the all the hype she started getting from the industry slaves ( beyonce, minaj, stallion, halsey, grande,ect) at the beginning (plus the benefit of being in 5th Harp.) Somehow something must have happened to her since she started falling out ( "poor management" as people say.) But it was probably a plan from the beggining, to groom her as the next Grande.

CAC

Rookie
The article on yahoo about the video explained to me that WAP stands for wet ass pussy. Good thing it was so informative because I was unaware off the term, and at least my little nieces can get educated on yahoo as well. :rolleyes:

It's just pure idiocy and degeneracy. It doesn't even deserve viewing. It's stupid. Anyone can dress like a slut and roll around on camera...it just takes a certain....lack of shame to do it. Of course, they'll try and swing the narrative and call it "empowering." Hahahahaha! :D That's been used soooo many times now. Listen - if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck. If it looks like p*rn....well, you get the idea. Sex sells. It's easy money. Look at who pushes this stuff...look under the rug...follow the $$$

Stephania

Star
what is this
It's a Rorschach test. I posted it in a sarcastic way about perception. 'What do you see'? Just as in this 'ink blot test'- many people who are not awake in the world do not see what we see when we look at these terrible artists works. (- not just these 2- but others spoken about here as well- )They see something completely different, acceptable and cool. The artists do it by hiding it in plain site. The industry and elite promote it. Basically they are all MK'ing the people.

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran
since tory lanez went independent, he has lost all fame. no more penthouse, no more quarantine radio, none of that!.....being with a major label sucks but with it comes with the perks. now he is being ritualed for being a sellout.
Holy shnykies...that gummy worm thing :eek: I kinda have to give it up to homegirl at the same time! LOL