New Cardi B & Megan The Stallion Video Reeks of Beta Kitten Programming

VigCizMember

Veteran
It's just pure idiocy and degeneracy. It doesn't even deserve viewing. It's stupid. Anyone can dress like a slut and roll around on camera...it just takes a certain....lack of shame to do it. Of course, they'll try and swing the narrative and call it "empowering." Hahahahaha! :D That's been used soooo many times now. Listen - if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck. If it looks like p*rn....well, you get the idea. Sex sells. It's easy money. Look at who pushes this stuff...look under the rug...follow the $$$

Stephania

Star
what is this
It's a Rorschach test. I posted it in a sarcastic way about perception. 'What do you see'? Just as in this 'ink blot test'- many people who are not awake in the world do not see what we see when we look at these terrible artists works. (- not just these 2- but others spoken about here as well- )They see something completely different, acceptable and cool. The artists do it by hiding it in plain site. The industry and elite promote it. Basically they are all MK'ing the people.

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran
since tory lanez went independent, he has lost all fame. no more penthouse, no more quarantine radio, none of that!.....being with a major label sucks but with it comes with the perks. now he is being ritualed for being a sellout.
Holy shnykies...that gummy worm thing :eek: I kinda have to give it up to homegirl at the same time! LOL

sailormoon

Rookie
Sorry if this has already been said, been a few days since I crossed this thread. But to me it’s like announcing who the industry sex slaves currently are. “There’s whores in this house” plays the entire song and appearances are made by several young girls prominent in the industry today who really have nothing to do with the song except to advertise they are whores and have WAPs.

Cintra

Star
I really have no idea who these people are.
Does anyone know why the second one uses thee instead of the in her name?

intoxifaded

Rookie
What stood out to me the most is the last scenes of teenage-looking girls dancing, cardi and megan look surprised but also proud like they're successfully impacting the younger generation. This, along with the likes of this music vid, is p*rn on youtube. All deliberate.
All the women dancing at the end were 21-28. You could have googled that.
They're shocked at random people dancing in the doors and happy because they *enjoyed the dancing, are on drugs, or both.

Last edited:

Maes17

Star
Sorry if this has already been said, been a few days since I crossed this thread. But to me it’s like announcing who the industry sex slaves currently are. “There’s whores in this house” plays the entire song and appearances are made by several young girls prominent in the industry today who really have nothing to do with the song except to advertise they are whores and have WAPs.
Same agenda. Different generation

After, unfortunately viewing this video in its entirety, (muted) it became disgustingly obvious that the agenda here is to encourage women to use sex, under the guise of empowerment.
The scene with cardi b, with her "pasties", was eye-blinding.
I can't imagine anyone watching it, didn't feel extremely uncomfortable viewing it??

Last edited: