New Age Leaders Or New Age Misleaders....

Carolyn

Star
Just interested to hear of others thoughts and experiences with these new age type leader theorists we see.

There seems to be so many of them its hard to know which ones to believe and which ones not, its all very well saying go do your own research but many of us dont have access to much of the original evidence many of these theories have been based on, nor the funds, the contacts or even the time, so many people are working thier arses off just to survive.

There also seem to have come a whole new wave of them in more recent years with the mandela affect, the rise of social media platforms and then theres all the crazy politics and war etc I think much like with many "religions" and cults, many people are disillusioned, scared, confused and alone and we all need some kind of reassurance and something to keep them going. Its easy to see why many more young people are either killing themselves or joining more groups like isis or isil or both.

I think up until 2012 many of us (even though some may not want to admit it) expected some major event or change or even hoped for it, almost hoping for anything to come save is from ourselves but here we are 5 years later and things are certainly not better but this these self appointed new age gurus still keep popping up to lead more people into confusion.

Anyway thats my brain power exhausted for a few days I think, will be interesting to see if or how others respond!

SkepticCat

Veteran