New Age, Great Awakening, Lucis Trust, Trump...

QMQS

Established
What do you think about the thesis that the whole "exposing of the nwo" and therfore as a result the "awakening of humanity" IS the REAL agenda and the REAL new world order.

Here me out: Basis of this thesis is, that the awakening will bring - seemingly - illumination and higher consciousness, which according to alice baily and the new age movement (just read all the "great invocation" stuff at the Lucis Trust homepage) will bring the new "Christ" (who is not Jesus Christ) but in actuality the lightbarer - lucifer.

In this context I immediately think about trump and the reawakening america tour and all these spiritual "gurus" and false prophets, like Alex Jones for instance.

So if (big IF) this theory is correct, what would the best way to proceed? Stop fighting against the current slave system because otherwise we further the agenda of the devil? Or keep doing fighting but don't lose ourselves in the new age mantra of "we are god" ?

What I wonder is whose idea was the January 6 demonstration in the first place because it backfired. And was that the purpose of it ?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What do you think about the thesis that the whole "exposing of the nwo" and therfore as a result the "awakening of humanity" IS the REAL agenda and the REAL new world order.

Here me out: Basis of this thesis is, that the awakening will bring - seemingly - illumination and higher consciousness, which according to alice baily and the new age movement (just read all the "great invocation" stuff at the Lucis Trust homepage) will bring the new "Christ" (who is not Jesus Christ) but in actuality the lightbarer - lucifer.

In this context I immediately think about trump and the reawakening america tour and all these spiritual "gurus" and false prophets, like Alex Jones for instance.

So if (big IF) this theory is correct, what would the best way to proceed? Stop fighting against the current slave system because otherwise we further the agenda of the devil? Or keep doing fighting but don't lose ourselves in the new age mantra of "we are god" ?
I’ve shared this before some time ago, but your observations put me in mind of something:

I had a very odd (and very vivid) dream a number of years ago when I first came across “conspiracy theories”. I didn’t understand it clearly then, but I think I do now...

I was initially asleep (in my dream), thrashing around and very troubled. I remembered I had ate some cherries the night before and I was feeling like they had poisoned me. As my consciousness returned (in the dream) I became aware that I was being fed a poisonous tasting drip from a string held above my head by my torturer!

[at this point, I got a strong feeling that this was like waking up to a conspiracy]

What followed was strange. In the dream, this cruel tyrant changed his attitude to me and even congratulated me on waking up! He then took me on a tour of the town to show me the world I had been asleep to.

[plot twist]

In my dream I suddenly saw that the town itself was a movie set, and that the buildings were facade only. This whole tour was a bluff! Those who woke up were provided with a personal guided tour by an untrustworthy guide.

In the wake of this dream, I have become more suspicious of conclusions gleaned from occult sources etc as the secrets they claim to reveal to initiates are in themselves deeper deceptions. I remembered that in 1984, [spoiler ahead] Winston and Julia got hold of a forbidden book on which a purported revolution was founded. Sadly the book was written by the party man himself.

The Devil is relentless. There's always going to be a struggle between good and evil, truth and deception, especially in the realm that tries to peer through the lies and remove the veil from the Devil's face. The more you try to uncover truth, the more you'll find yourself navigating between red herrings. Many conspiracy theories are launched by CIA and other intelligence operatives to muddy the waters and divert attention away from unconvenient truths to complete fiction.

The Awakening itself is inevitable, but attempts to hijack that awakening and co-opt it into something benefitial for the powers that be are as well. You gotta keep your eye on the prize: what is it that they're after? Identify the agenda in light of their objectives and block out the irrelevant.

In this regard, there's plenty of things to be optimistic about with the MAGA movement, although eternal vigilance remains necessary.

Alanantic

Star
The Devil is relentless. There's always going to be a struggle between good and evil, truth and deception, especially in the realm that tries to peer through the lies and remove the veil from the Devil's face. The more you try to uncover truth, the more you'll find yourself navigating between red herrings. Many conspiracy theories are launched by CIA and other intelligence operatives to muddy the waters and divert attention away from unconvenient truths to complete fiction.

The Awakening itself is inevitable, but attempts to hijack that awakening and co-opt it into something benefitial for the powers that be are as well. You gotta keep your eye on the prize: what is it that they're after? Identify the agenda in light of their objectives and block out the irrelevant.

In this regard, there's plenty of things to be optimistic about with the MAGA movement, although eternal vigilance remains necessary.
When you say the devil did it, you ignore the real reasons.