New Age Deception

BattleCat

Let's use this thread to explore the global phenomenon of the NWOs spectacularly conceived new age deception. Over the past 5 years we've witnessed an explosion of websites which convey strikingly similar new age messages. These sites purport to enlighten regular visitors. In fact the 'enlightening' process occurs remarkably quickly. By way of recurring graphics, artwork, photographs and images, the websites lure and seduce people. The logical and rational thinking processes are bypassed. They're updated frequently with new content in the form of 'articles' -really just opinion pieces often submitted by established members. Many of them seem to stand alone as independent sites despite their shared position on spirituality. I believe that some of them are connected behind the scenes. The New Age deception is at the heart of spiritual warfare today. People seeking deeper answers are attracted to them, firstly seeing them being shared around on social media and slowly feeling that there's a global community out there which they can be a part of. They believe they've finally found their tribe so to speak. What they won't realise though is how their personal spiritual path has been hijacked. And they won't realise this is connected to satanism. So with that in mind, what say ye?

Lisa

Superstar
From a Christian point of view, I think that any religion or belief system that doesn't line up with Christianity is connected to satanism really. Because there is only one true gospel and everything else is false and wrong which is how satan deceives the world...satan of course being the ruler of this world for now, and he actually is the one who doesn't want anyone to be saved by Jesus so he puts out alternatives to Jesus' message of salvation. And EVERY message that goes against that is from satan, luring people away from the truth....satan doesn't really care what you believe as long as you don't believe the truth. Whether that's catholicsm, buddhism, islam, the new age stuff or atheism and everything in between, doesn't matter as long as you don't believe that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father except through Him.

mecca

Superstar
From a Christian point of view, I think that any religion or belief system that doesn't line up with Christianity is connected to satanism really. Because there is only one true gospel and everything else is false and wrong which is how satan deceives the world...satan of course being the ruler of this world for now, and he actually is the one who doesn't want anyone to be saved by Jesus so he puts out alternatives to Jesus' message of salvation. And EVERY message that goes against that is from satan, luring people away from the truth....satan doesn't really care what you believe as long as you don't believe the truth. Whether that's catholicsm, buddhism, islam, the new age stuff or atheism and everything in between, doesn't matter as long as you don't believe that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father except through Him.
What if some other religion was the real truth but you didn't know it and you were actually being deceived by satan the whole time? That would be weird. Anyway... If anything, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are all the truth because they talk about the same God. Or maybe all religions have been corrupted and manipulated in some way and the only path to God is within yourself.

Lisa

Superstar
What if some other religion was the real truth but you didn't know it and you were actually being deceived by satan the whole time? That would be weird. Anyway... If anything, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are all the truth because they talk about the same God. Or maybe all religions have been corrupted and manipulated in some way and the only path to God is within yourself.
That would be weird....

Do they all talk about the same God? Islam's god doesn't have a Son.....so they don't have the same God as Christians to. Our God has a Son who took our punishment for sin. Judaism has the same God in the New Testament, but they have yet to believe in their Messiah, Jesus. When they do, they will have the same God as Christians..

Jesus says "I am the way, the truth and the light, no one comes to the Father except through Me." There is no other path to God except through His Son...sorry, anything saying something different is wrong.

mecca

Superstar
That would be weird....

Do they all talk about the same God? Islam's god doesn't have a Son.....so they don't have the same God as Christians to. Our God has a Son who took our punishment for sin. Judaism has the same God in the New Testament, but they have yet to believe in their Messiah, Jesus. When they do, they will have the same God as Christians..

Jesus says "I am the way, the truth and the light, no one comes to the Father except through Me." There is no other path to God except through His Son...sorry, anything saying something different is wrong.
Well the Quran kinda talks about another prophet that's not Jesus. I think Jesus was a prophet/person sent to spread God's word. The God in both books is basically the same... just the story is told in a different way. Even in the Quran it says that Jews and Christians have the same God as Muslims. Also why do you hold the Bible as the absolute truth when many things can be corrupted by bad people, or just by human interference/misinterpretation? A lot of stuff in the Bible is pretty contradictory to what it says is God's word... same with a lot of religions.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Interesting...I say that the muslim god and the Christian God aren't the same because one god says it has no son and the other God says He has a Son and you say that the God in both books is basically the same. I'm not sure how they can be basically the same if they can't even agree on having a son....

Well, I can't see God letting His word get so corrupted and not have the truth out there for people to still be saved by it. NO doubt that satan wants it corrupted and people unsaved, however, God being God isn't going to allow people to not know how to be saved, since God so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son...He isn't going to allow that to get buried.

I'm not sure of the contradictory stuff you're talking about. Counterfeit gospels aren't as good as the real thing I suppose especially when they don't lead to salvation.

mecca

Superstar
Well, you're entitled to your opinion but I disagree. And what I meant by contradictory was for example, the bible says not to kill... a lot, but other times it talks about killing people and putting people to death and such.

Dude

Light and Dark forces have always been "at war" (creating and destroying in an eternal dance which allows creation to exist), and so have the measures and countermeasures that each side uses to win victories in the current dramas.

We mortals, with hardly a shred of understanding or free will judge one side against the other, hardly aware that each has its own part to play, but often, through ignorance, serving the master we claim to despise.

Blessed is he who can see, that both forces are really part of the One and all of this relative evil that we witness, is necessary and beautiful from other perspectives, as the animal kingdom is, in itself, beautiful, perfect and beyond our judgment.

Following the kinds of stories posted here can certainly whip us into frenzies of worry and self-rightousness, but that is okay too.
For me, the fun game to play is to stay aware of all these narratives, not to spur me to activism, judgment or fear, but to give me the opportunity to rise above and remember that which I truly claim I wish to believe -- that these forces are beyond our control, they are operating at fields way beyond our capacity to understand and judge with any objective accuracy, and that all forces serve the light, whether they believe they do or not.

These are heady and abstract thoughts for the masses who wish to revel in their belief system and take part of a system they believe they are above. Humility and faith are the answer. May we all find as much of those as we are prepared for.

SkepticCat

Veteran
I think it will be valuable for this thread to point out that what the OP is referring to by 'New Age deception' - correct me if I'm wrongly putting words in your mouth, OP - has to do with the the 'truther' conviction that the New Age concepts all ultimately are spawned from Blavatsky, founder of the Theosophical Society's 'revelations' received during 'channelling' (believed to be demonic in nature) from a foreign entity. Blavatsky openly praised the Devil - or Lucifer, if you will. Blavatsky had a prominent disciple - Alice Bailey - whose organisation, Lucis Trust, is influential in the UN today.

What I'm questioning is the stance of certitude in one's convictions when it comes to religious matters. Lisa, you speak with conviction that Christianity is the one true religion and everything else is Satanic deception. What train of logic leads you to a such conclusion which, by extension, means that for example the poster mecca here, along with his billion brethren in faith, is under deception by the Devil no matter how devoutly he lives his Muslim life? I don't doubt for one second that the 'Elite' is overjoyed to see people shed traditional religious convictions in favor of feel-good relativity, atheism and nihilism and I do think they're doing all they can to steer people into all kinds of deceptions but I don't see any good coming from blind fundamentalism and unquestioning acceptance of any belief system, asserting that this is the one untainted truth, either.

Adhering to logic, though, I find it more than a little curious how everything I've seen about how the NWO allegedly taints religion always and consistently targets Christianity and Christianity only. That should get people thinking.

Edit: Here is a link that showcases an example of the line of thinking behind the claim of 'New Age deception': http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/New Age/theosophy.htm

Last edited:

SkepticCat

Veteran
Blessed is he who can see, that both forces are really part of the One and all of this relative evil that we witness, is necessary and beautiful from other perspectives, as the animal kingdom is, in itself, beautiful, perfect and beyond our judgment.
... this would be that 'relativity'.

"Everything is beautiful, nothing really matters, everything just is, everything is one."

By extension, it's perfectly fine for the NWO to do what it does since morality is completely relative. "Evil is beautiful, lies are beautiful, murder is beautiful, corruption is beautful because it's all ONE and is all part of Creation!!!!!!!1111111"

Yeah... no.

Lisa

Superstar
Well, you're entitled to your opinion but I disagree. And what I meant by contradictory was for example, the bible says not to kill... a lot, but other times it talks about killing people and putting people to death and such.
I suppose I am entitled to my opinion, but, I confess that I don't understand how you get yours when the god of islam says he has no son yet God says He does. Seems disingenuous then to say they are basically the same...the meaning of same being not different and exactly like something else. With islam and Christianity, they are not like each other at all...(keeping in mind that catholics aren't Christians.)

To answer the killing thing I would need to have the verses you are talking about to know the context as to how to answer.

Lisa

Superstar
I think it will be valuable for this thread to point out that what the OP is referring to by 'New Age deception' - correct me if I'm wrongly putting words in your mouth, OP - has to do with the the 'truther' conviction that the New Age concepts all ultimately are spawned from Blavatsky, founder of the Theosophical Society's 'revelations' received during 'channelling' (believed to be demonic in nature) from a foreign entity. Blavatsky openly praised the Devil - or Lucifer, if you will. Blavatsky had a prominent disciple - Alice Bailey - whose organisation, Lucis Trust, is influential in the UN today.

What I'm questioning is the stance of certitude in one's convictions when it comes to religious matters. Lisa, you speak with conviction that Christianity is the one true religion and everything else is Satanic deception. What train of logic leads you to a such conclusion which, by extension, means that for example the poster mecca here, along with his billion brethren in faith, is under deception by the Devil no matter how devoutly he lives his Muslim life? I don't doubt for one second that the 'Elite' is overjoyed to see people shed traditional religious convictions in favor of feel-good relativity, atheism and nihilism and I do think they're doing all they can to steer people into all kinds of deceptions but I don't see any good coming from blind fundamentalism and unquestioning acceptance of any belief system, asserting that this is the one untainted truth, either.

Adhering to logic, though, I find it more than a little curious how everything I've seen about how the NWO allegedly taints religion always and consistently targets Christianity and Christianity only. That should get people thinking.

Edit: Here is a link that showcases an example of the line of thinking behind the claim of 'New Age deception': http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/New Age/theosophy.htm
I have read the Bible and I understand the problem and God's solution to the problem.

The Bible says that sin came into the world through the disobedience of Adam and Eve. It also says that God hates sin. That is the crux of the problem in humans and the evil in the world. We are sinners and we do wrong things because of it. And that there is a punishment for sin-an eternity in the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

We are also told that there is a fallen angel who rules this world and is evil and he hates God and he hates us and he is destined for that lake of fire but he's trying to help send as many of us as he can to that punishment. How does he do that? Lies, deception and he's awfully good at it. Doesn't help that we are natural sinners and we can be deceived according to our lusts.

But, God, He loves people and He's given us a way out of this problem, He tells us in His word, the Bible that He loves us so much that He gave His only begotten Son that whomsover believes on Him will not perish but have everlasting life.

If what a person believes doesn't line up with that then they are deceived and our following the lies of satan. It doesn't matter how devout you are to believe anything but what God says is His way out because there is only the one way out. There aren't any other ways out of the problem of sin-there is only ONE way through belief in God's Son Jesus. So, once you understand that you can understand what the deception is and see it clearly.

People worry about the elite and the new world order-but the real worry is where will you spend eternity....thats what satan is really trying to bury and hide so you think your biggest worry is this or that thing in the world but your biggest worry should be reconciliation with God through His Son, Jesus.

TaraGaia

Rookie
So you are saying New Age is a deception?

Are the people we see these days in politics good people? Most here will say no they are not, yet they most of them claim to belong to one of the three Abrahamic books. Most of them claim they are Christian, yet they oppose the rights of anyone different than them.Quite something else than turning the other cheeck..

The Abrahamic books (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) are full of violence, incest, and a God that hates everyone who doesn't believe in him so much that he will torment them forever. How is tormenting anyone forever a fair punishment for the short time we spend on earth? How is that a God of love?

I believe Abrahamic religion made a joke of God, turning love into hate, abuse into peace, and inverted everything. I am not a satanist like the person who posted this will think because I believe Satan is an Abrahamic concept too, but I find it odd to find so many defendants of conservative Abrahamic ideas on conspiracy forums.

Now I am not saying that evil is limited to Abrahamic religion, evil undeniably is part of the nature of man. It is found among practitioners of all religions.

But how are you so sure that the true word of God is in these books?

Thankfully, these religions are globally losing power. Religion is becoming less popular, and more people are questioning mindless obedience. More people openly oppose religion then ever, this also explains the violent backlash we experience in the form of Islamic and other Abrahamic extremism.

I think the occult elite have understood what is hidden from the masses; the truth of who God is. The books of Abraham are a deception.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
So you are saying New Age is a deception?

Are the people we see these days in politics good people? Most here will say no they are not, yet they most of them claim to belong to one of the three Abrahamic books. Most of them claim they are Christian, yet they oppose the rights of anyone different than them.Quite something else than turning the other cheeck..

The Abrahamic books (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) are full of violence, incest, and a God that hates everyone who doesn't believe in him so much that he will torment them forever. How is tormenting anyone forever a fair punishment for the short time we spend on earth? How is that a God of love?

I believe Abrahamic religion made a joke of God, turning love into hate, abuse into peace, and inverted everything. I am not a satanist like the person who posted this because I believe Satan is an Abrahamic concept too, but I find it odd to find so many defendants of conservative Abrahamic ideas on conspiracy forums.

Now I am not saying that evil is limited to Abrahamic religion, evil undeniably is part of the nature of man. It is found among practitioners of all religions.

But how are you so sure that the true word of God is in these books?

Thankfully, these religions are globally losing power. Religion is becoming less popular, and more people are questioning mindless obedience. More people openly oppose religion then ever, this also explains the violent backlash we experience in the form of Islamic and other Abrahamic extremism.

I think the occult elite have understood what is hidden from the masses; the truth of who God is. The books of Abraham are a deception.
Islam isn't part of Christianity. It has no part of Christianity. It's a falsehood to claim that it is. And I don't believe it had anything to do with Judaism considering that Ishmael was sent away and only Issac was the child of promise....

You must not have read the Bible if you believe God hates everyone. We are not the injured party here-God is. We disobeyed Him and His laws and their is a punishment for doing that. Only God decided to send His Son who took the punishment for our sins and the only thing we have to do is repent and believe Jesus did just that and we are saved from that punishment. That's a pretty good deal actually.

Isn't it the ultimate conspiracy what your talking about? God is a God of love however He is also a just God. Why is it wrong of Him to punish sinners? He is a God of grace, believe and He will forgive you. Is that mean?

The true word of God is not in islam, that is a false gospel and not of the one true God.

There are a billion muslims and a billion catholics, that's a pretty good chunk of people in either false religion and both encourage lots of kids to help grow their religions. And haven't you heard the religions are trying to unite and the pope is pretty aggressive in doing that...

I've never heard of a violent extreme Christianity...do you have a modern day example? And I don't think the Jews are violent towards anyone, they're just defensive considering all the nations around them who want to wipe them off the face of the earth...just for being God's chosen people.

Again...what is attempted to be hidden is salvation through Jesus and no one else so most people will go to that lake of fire and eternal punishment...that you don't have to thank anyone but satan for.

TaraGaia

Rookie
Islam isn't part of Christianity. It has no part of Christianity. It's a falsehood to claim that it is. And I don't believe it had anything to do with Judaism considering that Ishmael was sent away and only Issac was the child of promise....
Islam is based on the same book as Christianity, namely the Thorah. They are called Abrahamic religions for a reason, they all come from the story of Abraham and Judaism.

If you want to deny the old Testament, sure. But it's there for everyone to see.

http://www.alternet.org/30-most-violent-exhortations-bible-torah-and-quran

You must not have read the Bible if you believe God hates everyone.
Oh, I have. I believe the God of the Bible and the other Abrahamic books hates everyone, yes. That's quite clear from those books. I have to admit that the hateful drivel was too much for me at times though so I might not have a complete recollection of it.

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html

We are not the injured party here-God is. We disobeyed Him and His laws and their is a punishment for doing that.
I read that bit yes, and found it astoundlingly odd. God is all knowing, yet He plants a tree we can't eat of (but He knows we will eat of) and then punishes us for it. Makes complete sense to punish eternally for something you knew your creation was going to do. Or wait, maybe not.

The true word of God is not in islam, that is a false gospel and not of the one true God.
Not sure why you go on about Islam, I was calling it the same nonsense I called the other Abrahamic religions.

I've never heard of a violent extreme Christianity...do you have a modern day example?
You're pretty sheltered then, aren't you?

Never heard of the KKK, FLDS and such?

These are Christians carrying weapons and training children to be violent and become ''soldiers of Christ''.

And I don't think the Jews are violent towards anyone, they're just defensive considering all the nations around them who want to wipe them off the face of the earth...just for being God's chosen people.
Them attacking Palestinians every day doesn't count ofcourse..

Lisa

Superstar
Islam is based on the same book as Christianity, namely the Thorah. They are called Abrahamic religions for a reason, they all come from the story of Abraham and Judaism.

If you want to deny the old Testament, sure. But it's there for everyone to see.

http://www.alternet.org/30-most-violent-exhortations-bible-torah-and-quran

Well, Ishamael is in the Bible but that doesn't make him part of anything...

I'm not denying the Old Testament I just didn't know what passages you are talking about so it's hard to answer to it if I don't know.

Oh, I have. I believe the God of the Bible and the other Abrahamic books hates everyone, yes. That's quite clear from those books. I have to admit that the hateful drivel was too much for me at times though so I might not have a complete recollection of it.

Maybe the God of the quran hates everyone but God does not hate people.

I read that bit yes, and found it astoundlingly odd. God is all knowing, yet He plants a tree we can't eat of (but He knows we will eat of) and then punishes us for it. Makes complete sense to punish eternally for something you knew your creation was going to do. Or wait, maybe not.

Well, He told us not to or we will surely die, not like He didn't warn them first...

Not sure why you go on about Islam, I was calling it the same nonsense I called the other Abrahamic religions.

I don't want people to actually think islam has anything to do with Christianity and you are acting like it does...

You're pretty sheltered then, aren't you?

Never heard of the KKK, FLDS and such?
These are Christians carrying weapons and training children to be violent and become ''soldiers of Christ''.

Really? The kkk? Who even thinks those people are Christians? Mormons aren't Christians either...different gospel they preach. And I'm not sure of the other thing I don't have the time to watch your video. But I do know there are people who somehow think they need to bring Jesus' kingdom here before Jesus gets back but that is totally another false gospel.

Them attacking Palestinians every day doesn't count ofcourse..

It's actually the other way around and the Jews are defending themselves.

mecca

Superstar
all of this relative evil that we witness, is necessary and beautiful
I get that bad things are necessary so we can know what's good. And I get that God created everything. But I don't get how bad things can be beautiful. We shouldn't use the excuse that God created everything to not try to get rid of bad things in the world. People should still try to make the world a better place and not allow bad people to gain power.

Lisa

Superstar
I've never read this book but someone wrote a book called the beautiful side of evil...sort of like saying that evil can be beautiful in a totally deceptive way...

Well when God created everything it was good there was no evil. The problem came when sin entered the world when Adam and Eve sinned. And God also has the solution to our problem. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved.