New Age Deception

King David

Established
From a Christian point of view, I think that any religion or belief system that doesn't line up with Christianity is connected to satanism really. Because there is only one true gospel and everything else is false and wrong which is how satan deceives the world...satan of course being the ruler of this world for now, and he actually is the one who doesn't want anyone to be saved by Jesus so he puts out alternatives to Jesus' message of salvation. And EVERY message that goes against that is from satan, luring people away from the truth....satan doesn't really care what you believe as long as you don't believe the truth. Whether that's catholicsm, buddhism, islam, the new age stuff or atheism and everything in between, doesn't matter as long as you don't believe that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father except through Him.
Hi Lisa! I was just curious...what is your interpretation of Daniel 12?, specifically Daniel 12:1. Shalom! :)

Merl

In my opinion the new age movement and its religions are very much so satanic or luciferian, and I used to believe in them to a degree. Now I can see the ways they can draw you into a life of sin. I was surrounded by friends who embodied the free spirit of the new age. It started off by empowering yourself and discovering new things, delving deeper and deeper. I could see parts of auras and see chi or prana emanating from my hands or people. I would meditate and often I would talk with spirit guardians for guidance or reassurance. Whilst I was meditating and meeting these guardians I never felt threatened or had any reason to question it, in fact it was a powerful experience. I could also feel a subtle energy on crystals like a vibration and I could send this energy onto people like a tingling sensation. I felt like I could influence things and people with my intention much like casting spells.

It's hard to say what it was that got me to take a step back but I see it as an evolution of perspective. I believe I was looking into either lucid dreaming or astral travel, where you leave your body and project yourself into the astral plane, when I stumbled across an article on djinns. These djinns were in many ancient texts and refered to as supernatural beings that were born of the elements fire and wind. They could travel between planes but not exist in our plane for long. They could also shapeshift and were excellent decievers. Powerful beings, that wanted to exist in our realm through us. Entering into the spiritual realm you were stepping into their territory and inviting them to meet with you. I started to question everything from then on really and started to pose the 'what if' question to everything I thought at the time was so innocent. Whether the djinn theory is accurate is besides the point, what I saw was my views and that of the people I surrounded myself with were parallel with satanic practices. As a group they dabbled in tarot cards, astrology, witchcraft, numerology, spells, tantra and other occult practices. It was often the case people had open relationships, there was no committal to another in a relationship as it was about sharing and openness. Which was similar to 'do as thou wilt'. In the new age people see themselves almost as gods and the God written in text is the 'source'. I at one point believed we were aliens souls placed in human vessels sent here to guide humanity, I can't say I believe that now, in fact I can't say what I do know. Except I know that I would like to follow Christ and I feel the things I was doing prior to now were sinful.

Supposedly the knights templar, who started off as a Christian order sought out knowledge of the unseen and became engrossed in the occult. I can see how it happened, how they lost their way and became satanic in nature.

King David

Established
In my opinion the new age movement and its religions are very much so satanic or luciferian, and I used to believe in them to a degree. Now I can see the ways they can draw you into a life of sin. I was surrounded by friends who embodied the free spirit of the new age. It started off by empowering yourself and discovering new things, delving deeper and deeper. I could see parts of auras and see chi or prana emanating from my hands or people. I would meditate and often I would talk with spirit guardians for guidance or reassurance. I could feel a subtle energy on crystals like a vibration, I could send this energy onto people like a tingling sensation. I felt like I could influence things and people with my intention much like casting spells. It's hard to say what it was that got me to take a step back but I see it as an evolution of perspective. I believe I was looking into either lucid dreaming or astral travel, where you leave your body and project yourself into the astral plane, when I stumbled across an article on djinns. These djinns were in many ancient texts and refered to as supernatural beings that were born of the elements fire and wind. They could travel between planes but not exist in our plane for long. They could also shapeshift and were excellent decievers. Powerful beings, that wanted to exist in our realm through us. Entering into the spiritual realm you were stepping into their territory and inviting them to meet with you. Whilst I was meditating and meeting these guardians I never felt threatened or had any reason to question it, in fact it was a powerful experience. I started to question everything from then on really and started to pose the 'what if' question to everything I thought at the time was so innocent. Whether the djinn theory is accurate is besides the point, what I saw was my views and that of the people I surrounded myself with were parallel with satanic practices. As a group they dabbled in tarot cards, astrology, witchcraft, numerology, spells, tantra and other occult practices. It was often the case people had open relationships, there was no committal to another in a relationship as it was about sharing and openness. Which was similar to 'do as thou wilt'. In the new age people see themselves almost as gods and the God written in text is the 'source'. I at one point believed we were aliens souls placed in human vessels sent here to guide humanity, I can't say I believe that now, in fact I can't say what I do know. Except I know that I would like to follow Christ and I feel the things I was doing prior to now were sinful.

Supposedly the knights templar, who started off as a Christian order sought out knowledge of the unseen and became engrossed in the occult. I can see how it happened, how they lost their way and became satanic in nature.
Thanks for sharing that Merl... :) Wow, that's an intense story. I very recently continued to call myself a Christian and like you saw it as the opposite of everything Satanic. But then I started reading my Bible - the New AND the Old Testament.

Not only did I find MAJOR contradictions in Jesus' story, but I found that neither the teachings nor the prophecies in the New Testament match up with what the prophets said. If you ask any pastor about Daniel 12, Isaiah 35, Jeremiah 30-33, Ezekiel 40-48 etc., they will look at you cross eyed...

I encourage you to challenge the NT. In my first post on the thread about what everyone believes, I explain what the Hebrew Scriptures like Psalm 45, Daniel 12, and Isaiah 32:1 really say -- that the Messiah is Michael the Arc angel, not Jesus which means "Hail Zeus" in ancient Greek.

Shalom :)

mecca

Superstar
In my opinion the new age movement and its religions are very much so satanic or luciferian
Maybe all the religions (even christianity) can be dangerous and if you go too far or misuse/misinterpret things, you might be becoming satanic.

mecca

Superstar
As a group they dabbled in tarot cards, astrology, witchcraft, numerology, spells, tantra and other occult practices.
If someone is in some "new age" religion, do they have to do those things? Do all of them do it?

Merl

Maybe all the religions (even christianity) can be dangerous and if you go too far or misuse/misinterpret things, you might be becoming satanic.
In my opinion mecca the new age was designed as such and acts as a gateway. The more you know the more there is to know, it keeps going. The secrets of the unseen is something that can be all consuming. Yes you're right all things can be misinterpreted and things with even good intentions can be abused. I feel there is something behind it, pushing and promoting it. Setting out to mislead people.

If someone is in some "new age" religion, do they have to do those things? Do all of them do it?
I'm only talking from my experience, you'd have to ask someone else, but from what I can tell it is encouraged. Tarot cards was something that made me feel uneasy even at the time. A friend convinced me to have a reading and while the cards are open to interpretation the accuracy was freaky.

TMT

Star
The problems of today's world are a result of the resistance from Old Age power structures trying to maintain their grip on power, and keep us in the age of Osiris.

Everyone needs to read "The Family" by Jeff Sharlet, it details the infiltration of Christian Fundamentalists into all levels of Government, Military and Big Business. This fundamentalist group along with the Catholic organization Opus Dei have made an alliance and it is them working behind the scenes and manipulating world events.

The Illuminati, the fear of the occult is just a distraction away from the real enemy of humanity which has always been literal interpretations of the religions of Abraham.

Look, the term New World Order was created by the founder of The Family, Abraham Vereide

TaraGaia

Rookie
Well, Ishamael is in the Bible but that doesn't make him part of anything...

I'm not denying the Old Testament I just didn't know what passages you are talking about so it's hard to answer to it if I don't know.

I provided you with a link under that passage, maybe you should read it.

Maybe the God of the quran hates everyone but God does not hate people.

Again, you are not responding to my statements nor to my resources, so how am I going to take you repeating yourself as an answer?

Well, He told us not to or we will surely die, not like He didn't warn them first...

But He already knew they would eat before they created them, so the whole ''test'' is pure deception.

I don't want people to actually think islam has anything to do with Christianity and you are acting like it does...

Because any informed outsider can see all three religions are from the same origin, it's not like I made that up. Or do you think Christianity didn't come from Judaism either? If you do, you seriously need to get some education.

Really? The kkk? Who even thinks those people are Christians? Mormons aren't Christians either...different gospel they preach. And I'm not sure of the other thing I don't have the time to watch your video. But I do know there are people who somehow think they need to bring Jesus' kingdom here before Jesus gets back but that is totally another false gospel.

Maybe outsiders think they are Christians because they call themselves Christians? Just an idea.

You don't have the time to watch my video's but you do have the time to reply to forums? You can also just say you don't care about the video's you know. But then don't come complaining that you don't have any evidence. It makes your point invalid and your response at best a non response.

You've said nothing new with this reply at all.

TaraGaia

Rookie
The problems of today's world are a result of the resistance from Old Age power structures trying to maintain their grip on power, and keep us in the age of Osiris.

The Illuminati, the fear of the occult is just a distraction away from the real enemy of humanity which has always been literal interpretations of the religions of Abraham.
Exactly, that has been my point as well with my posts. The true deception is Abrahamic religion, not the New Age. The rise of Abrahamic religious violence like terror attacks are a symtom of the old power structures trying to stop the new from coming.

The New age is the start of a liberation movement of mankind that will allow man to finally reach it's full potential.

TMT

Star
Exactly, that has been my point as well with my posts. The true deception is Abrahamic religion, not the New Age. The rise of Abrahamic religious violence like terror attacks are a symtom of the old power structures trying to stop the new from coming.

The New age is the start of a liberation movement of mankind that will allow man to finally reach it's full potential.
Transition periods are always a struggle, and they may be able to hang on to their power for a while, maybe even centuries, but in the end no one can stop the inevitable changing of the Ages.

The dark ages, the crusades, modern war and terrorism all points to the monotheists of Abrahams religions. Once you realize what age it is, you can tap into a current of knowledge and power and wisdom and begin to find yourself, at least that's what I have seen.

Welcome to the Age of Aquarius/ Aeon of Horus!

JoChris

Superstar
I've never read this book but someone wrote a book called the beautiful side of evil...sort of like saying that evil can be beautiful in a totally deceptive way...

Well when God created everything it was good there was no evil. The problem came when sin entered the world when Adam and Eve sinned. And God also has the solution to our problem. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved.
Johanna Michaelsen's testimony here
I read that book on openlibrary.org too. Very interesting.

TaraGaia

Rookie
Jesus said look at the fruits to see whether a teacher is false or not. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7:15-20&version=KJV
How do Islam's teachings and practices compare to biblical Christianity?

E.g. If Islam = Christianity, then it believes Jesus HIMSELF died on the cross and rose from the dead.
In that case anyone who follows Jesus cannot follow the Bible, as the fruits of it and the other Abrahamic religions have mainly been war and oppression.

I personally believe Jesus to be misunderstood by most religions.

Lisa

Superstar
I provided you with a link under that passage, maybe you should read it.

Sorry, I didn't have time yesterday to read it.

Again, you are not responding to my statements nor to my resources, so how am I going to take you repeating yourself as an answer?

I just didn't have time yesterday to check out your resources. But, seriously the kkk and the mormon thing you brought up...those aren't Christians. I'll check out the other thing in a little bit to see what you're talking about.

But He already knew they would eat before they created them, so the whole ''test'' is pure deception.

Not really, they could have obeyed...

Because any informed outsider can see all three religions are from the same origin, it's not like I made that up. Or do you think Christianity didn't come from Judaism either? If you do, you seriously need to get some education.

Sorry, but you're wrong about that. Islam isn't part of Judaism or Christianity, you are deceived. Yes, Ishmael is in the Bible but he was sent away and he has no portion with Issac. The muslim god is not the God of the Bible, he is a false god and isn't like the God of the Bible, that is why I can say islam is not part of them. Christianity is the rest of the story from Judaism. The Old Testament deals with God's chosen people and the New Testament has the Good News of God's salvation. For the Jew and the gentile...

Maybe outsiders think they are Christians because they call themselves Christians? Just an idea.

Anyone, can call themselves anything doesn't make it true, in this case if you are a Christian you must follow the what the Bible says, by their fruits you shall know them...that's how I feel confident that I can spot a Christian or not.

You don't have the time to watch my video's but you do have the time to reply to forums? You can also just say you don't care about the video's you know. But then don't come complaining that you don't have any evidence. It makes your point invalid and your response at best a non response.

Yes, is that weird? If I watch every video posted I would be here a lot longer than not. I read through people's responses if they are short enough. I was at the hospital yesterday and no I didn't have the time to watch your videos...

You've said nothing new with this reply at all.
What did you want me to say?

Lisa

Superstar
Johanna Michaelsen's testimony here
I read that book on openlibrary.org too. Very interesting.
Yep she's the author the book I was thinking of and I believe was also in the new age....

manama

Star
Kindly, do not call other religions part of satanism just because you lack common knowledge that is completely rude, ignorant and hurtful.
I would understand if the religion has direct or indirect links to satan worshipping etc but if it doesn't, you should keep your comments to yourself unless you got some form of proof or a believable theory.

And the God of Islam, Christianity and Judaism is infact and the one and the same...It is not about having or not having a son.
Christians consider Jesus Christ p.b.u.h as the son of God and Consider God to be in form of trinity; The Father, Son and Holy spirit...

Contrary to that we Muslims believe that Jesus Christ p.b.u.h was not the son of God but actually a prophet/messenger of God sent to the children of Israel whereas we believe that Holy spirit is not a part or essence of God but actually its the Arch Angel Gabriel/Jibrail who is actually referred as the Holy Spirit but he is the head of angels who brings the revelations to the messengers.

The main difference related to Jesus p.b.u.h in these religions is that one believes he is the son of god, other believes he is not a son but rather a prophet and the third believes that he is none.

Again, DO NOT call any religion or any belief, a part of some sort of devil worshipping unless you have a proper reason otherwise its extremely ignorant, rude and disrespectful.

Lisa

Superstar
Kindly, do not call other religions part of satanism just because you lack common knowledge that is completely rude, ignorant and hurtful.
I would understand if the religion has direct or indirect links to satan worshipping etc but if it doesn't, you should keep your comments to yourself unless you got some form of proof or a believable theory.

And the God of Islam, Christianity and Judaism is infact and the one and the same...It is not about having or not having a son.
Christians consider Jesus Christ p.b.u.h as the son of God and Consider God to be in form of trinity; The Father, Son and Holy spirit...

Contrary to that we Muslims believe that Jesus Christ p.b.u.h was not the son of God but actually a prophet/messenger of God sent to the children of Israel whereas we believe that Holy spirit is not a part or essence of God but actually its the Arch Angel Gabriel/Jibrail who is actually referred as the Holy Spirit but he is the head of angels who brings the revelations to the messengers.

The main difference related to Jesus p.b.u.h in these religions is that one believes he is the son of god, other believes he is not a son but rather a prophet and the third believes that he is none.

Again, DO NOT call any religion or any belief, a part of some sort of devil worshipping unless you have a proper reason otherwise its extremely ignorant, rude and disrespectful.
Well, if you aren't worshipping the one true God, then you are on satan's side....Other religions may have the name of Jesus that they revere for whatever reasons, but if it isn't the correct reason then its a lie and the father of lies is satan....

No, the god of islam is not the same God in the Bible. And yes, it is about having a Son because of what the Son did. It's about the reason the Son did what He did-to save sinners, so when you deny the Son you deny the reason-salvation and reconciliation to the Father. That's a BIG deal and to call the Son of God a prophet and deny who He is is wrong and has nothing to do with Christianity.

I'm being truthful not rude, disrespectful or ignorant. Why tiptoe around when the truth should come out anyway? I actually know what the truth is and feel its something that should be said whether it upsets people or not. I mean, we are talking about eternity here...should I just say o well believe what you will and have a nice eternity in the lake of fire? You can believe me or you can continue on, either way, you can't say you weren't told the truth.

manama

Star
That is the most ignorant thing i have ever read in years of my life.
According to Islam, God is the most merciful, loving and forgiving and thus God forgave Adam and Eve when they asked God for forgiveness of their sins.
According to Islam, God is the most just and thus no soul shall carry the burdens of the sin or actions of another soul.
According to Islam, a child is born pure and innocent because of the will of God and he/she only becomes a sinner when he does a sinful action.

If they were forgiven there is no sin and even if they werent others wont carry that sin which means there isnt any need of a sacrifice to save sinners because God is merciful he can forgive us without killing his beloved prophet and according to us that is exactly what happened
God rose Jesus to heaven before the ignorant people could crucify him.
And as a student of science and a muslim i fully believe that the essence of God can't be contained in a human body because the human body isnt worthy enough.
Plus Jesus Christ never even in his life or in the Bible ever called himself divine.

I wonder what am i supposed to feel after hearing that following a religion that respects Mary more than christianity ever could, following a religion that loves Jesus more than christianity ever could and following the religion or a book that has not even a single scientific error makes me satan's pawn.

Lisa

Superstar
See now, I never saw in the Bible that Adam and Eve asked forgiveness. Adam blamed the woman for eating the fruit and the woman blamed the serpent for deceiving her, but neither one told God they were sorry for being disobedient and eating the fruit when He told them not to....

According to God in the Bible all have sinned, there is not one who hasn't...see you guys have a totally different gospel then the Biblical one.

Again, no, the Bible tells us that Jesus was crucified, buried but rose 3 days later and is seated on the right hand of God....

In Hebrews it says that Jesus gave up His place in heaven to be the once for all sacrifice for our sins. He did it to save us...He is the ultimate hero.

What does Mary have to do with anything? She may have been his earthly mother but the Bible doesn't give her any status other than she was willingly obedient to God especially when it made her look bad to be pregnant without first being married. See, you think you love Jesus more, but you don't really know Him if you don't know Him as God's only begotten Son who took the sins of the world upon Himself so we could be saved from the lake of fire. Totally different gospel then what you muslims believe.

Well, if you don't have the truth then you believe lies, lies are from the ruler of this world-satan-he is called the father of lies, and it is he who doesn't want any one of us to be saved...

Haich

Superstar
Well, if you aren't worshipping the one true God, then you are on satan's side....Other religions may have the name of Jesus that they revere for whatever reasons, but if it isn't the correct reason then its a lie and the father of lies is satan....

No, the god of islam is not the same God in the Bible. And yes, it is about having a Son because of what the Son did. It's about the reason the Son did what He did-to save sinners, so when you deny the Son you deny the reason-salvation and reconciliation to the Father. That's a BIG deal and to call the Son of God a prophet and deny who He is is wrong and has nothing to do with Christianity.

I'm being truthful not rude, disrespectful or ignorant. Why tiptoe around when the truth should come out anyway? I actually know what the truth is and feel its something that should be said whether it upsets people or not. I mean, we are talking about eternity here...should I just say o well believe what you will and have a nice eternity in the lake of fire? You can believe me or you can continue on, either way, you can't say you weren't told the truth.
Abrahamic religions all believe in the same God, they just interpret his word very differently. As you said Christians believe Jesus is the son of God and Muslims don't, but we still believe in Jesus- only as a prophet. Not sure what's so hard accept that God is one and we all believe and worship and call upon Him, but it's fine carrying on believing muslims bow down to some other deity, you're only deceiving yourself.

It's incredibly ignorant to bash an entire faith system as satanic, just because you follow a different part of Gods word, doesn't make Islam or any other faith any less inferior. I could easily sit here and come to some conclusions myself regarding how God can conceive a being, but that would probably hit a nerve of yours hence why I think it's best to respect each other's differences and acknowledge our similarities.

We both love God and Jesus and faith is personal thing let's keep it clean but real.