Netflix's 'Sabrina' Reboot Looks Freaky as Hell-As in literal Hell!

sailormoon

Established
I saw the adds and it has her doing some black magic rituals for sure. There’s one ad of her sitting in the middle of a circle of people out in the woods and the inverted pentagram is basically on every single add. Under the word Sabrina it has the inverted pentagram.

It's based on the comic series of the same name. I.E.: A reimagining of the Sabrina mythos as genuine horror, not a light-hearted take. Archie Comics have their own horror imprint these days and they are one of the few good publishers of horror comics, oddly enough. They still have their classic wholesome Archie, a revamped Archie that's for more modern readers, and this...

Considering that in order to get coverage, you have to do something really impressive to have the comic hobby press to get any attention... This is what Archie did

The Zone

Star
So what we have is a series that is trying to normalize Satanism, right down to the statue that Lucian and the Satanic temple being a centerpiece at an academy. You constantly see the children looking up at Baphomet in the school lobby. There is no mention ever of God in the series in any way and only praise, heil and swear to Satan even when they blur the lines of good and bad.

While they want to to see Sabrina as good, she is all in on the ritual regalia in an effort to condense good and evil within Satanism. Symbolism abounds as does the normalization of Satan which seems pushed on youth. No surprise, this is coming from Netflix and while I found (painfully making it through the series) that it was not really good television or entertainment, the critics are lauding it. It tries to reflect the Harry Potter kingdom a bit but takes you down a PG dark road where the demons are often not so scary or comical.

This kind of indoctrination is in full swing and very plain to see. While watching the series in no way scared me, I did see how the curious youth out there were being pied pipered to the overall language and knowledge of trying to normalize Satanism for acceptance. It is as if this is as much of a goal as is an attempt to entertain. And, honestly, I really did not think ti was very good even putting on my objectivity hat.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ underage orgy scene on Netflix marks 'troubling trend,' critics say
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/netflix-series-chilling-adventures-of-sabrina-shocks-with-underage-orgy-scene

American Horror Story: Apocalypse’s Antichrist Responds to Church of Satan’s Charges
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/11/03/ahs-apocalypse-fern-satan/
How do they continue to legally market this (among others) type of advanced sexual, violent and image-drenched product towards children?

Victoria

Rookie
This show is a big pile of Satanic and occult tidbits ripe for VC to pull apart. I have no idea where to start... The whole thing is literally Satanic. That's the point. Sabrina is torn between the world of Satan and the world of mortals. She must sign her name (and her soul) away to Satan during her "dark baptism" to gain unholy powers or face being ostracized.

I don't want to give too many spoilers, but I have to to talk about it.

It's dark, it's symbolic, it's occult, and most importantly, it's real. There is nothing in this show that deviates from true occult knowledge. The spells cast are real. The symbology is real. And when Sabrina finally signs her name away and summons hellfire - turning her hair white - that is a real supernatural phenomenon attributed to witchcraft. At the end of the season Sabrina has become a true witch and wears a red dress with a white lace collar similar to Rosemary in Rosemary's Baby. It's all very real and very spooky.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This show is a big pile of Satanic and occult tidbits ripe for VC to pull apart. I have no idea where to start... The whole thing is literally Satanic. That's the point. Sabrina is torn between the world of Satan and the world of mortals. She must sign her name (and her soul) away to Satan during her "dark baptism" to gain unholy powers or face being ostracized.

I don't want to give too many spoilers, but I have to to talk about it.

It's dark, it's symbolic, it's occult, and most importantly, it's real. There is nothing in this show that deviates from true occult knowledge. The spells cast are real. The symbology is real. And when Sabrina finally signs her name away and summons hellfire - turning her hair white - that is a real supernatural phenomenon attributed to witchcraft. At the end of the season Sabrina has become a true witch and wears a red dress with a white lace collar similar to Rosemary in Rosemary's Baby. It's all very real and very spooky.
A very important post and I thank you for sharing your first-hand knowledge of this program.
"There is nothing in this show that deviates from true occult knowledge. The spells cast are real. The symbology is real."
That is such a powerful statement you have shared, if there are any posters here familiar w/the occult, it would be interesting to read a breakdown of the show from their perspectives. If we have the actual knowledge of what they are including/introducing to the audience via the show itself, perhaps we can fight back against it in a more effective fashion, armed with some advanced knowledge of their agenda and how its attempting to be implemented via this TV series.

Last edited:
It's absolutely humorous that the Church of Satan is upset that it's getting parodied in an over the top fashion. I suppose going the other route, of showing Anton Levay wanking it to a picture of Ayn Rand before realizing he can make money by having a religion that appeals to edgelords.
Lmao that is hilarious. It really is just dark Objectivism.