Netflix's 'Sabrina' Reboot Looks Freaky as Hell-As in literal Hell!

I saw the adds and it has her doing some black magic rituals for sure. There’s one ad of her sitting in the middle of a circle of people out in the woods and the inverted pentagram is basically on every single add. Under the word Sabrina it has the inverted pentagram.

Well, that's just the surface. It's got the bane of Job's existence, Satan, in there.
Easy miss for me. I didn't see the evil version of Riverdale. Why would I watch this? Haha

It's based on the comic series of the same name. I.E.: A reimagining of the Sabrina mythos as genuine horror, not a light-hearted take. Archie Comics have their own horror imprint these days and they are one of the few good publishers of horror comics, oddly enough. They still have their classic wholesome Archie, a revamped Archie that's for more modern readers, and this...

Considering that in order to get coverage, you have to do something really impressive to have the comic hobby press to get any attention... This is what Archie did

You are all cordially invited to the rituals but you'll have to pay some money to watch; to get 'entertained' and to kill some time.-signed, Executive producers of Riverdale on behalf of Baphomet.

C'mon, it's Helloween, a commercial pagan holiday like every other one Westerners participate in including Saturnalia. None of the holly days are holy.