NETFLIX BLACK MIRROR, MILEY CYRUS MK ULTRA

RetroHispter

Has anyone watched the most recent season of Black Mirror? The show already has had some heavy mk-ultra themes, but the last episode with Miley Cyrus literally takes the cake.

!SPOILERS!

black-mirror-miley-cyrus.png
In a nutshell, Miley Cyrus plays a generic bubble gum pop star named Ashley O. Ashley appears to be a supper positive and happy girl, but when she isn't in front of the cameras, she is broken and disturbed.

black-mirror-interview-1.jpg
An Ashley O doll comes out, and it’s like an AI doll that has a version of Ashley inside it. There’s a whole side story about this little girl who gets a doll, but that is irrelevant to the story so I will skip it.

55506.jpg
We find out that Ashley’s Aunt (handler) is giving Ashley pills to help her with some unnamed disorder that she has. However, we find out that Ashley’s Aunt gives her pills to help allow her to easily be controlled. Her music producer and doctor are in on it. Ashley decided to stop taking the pills so she can feel like herself, but her Aunt finds out and puts it in her food. This causes Ashley to go into a medically induced coma. They tell her fans and the media that she is in a coma from a shellfish allergy. After 6 months, they have a medical brain scanner that can scan her brain for song lyrics and melodies, and the Aunt is able to produce a whole album and uses the AI voice from the Ashley doll to record it. The little doll sees this on the news and gets “woke” and becomes the “real’ Ashley. She is able to lead the little girl to Ashley’s body and help wake her up and as you can imagine, they expose the Aunt. Ashley ends up become “herself” and becomes a heavy metal singer.

So as you can see, there appears to be clear and direct references to trauma, drugging, and handlers in the music industry. Miley Cyrus has been on this site multiple times for her obvious MK-Ultra imagery in her videos and performances. This whole episode was very disturbing to me because I am sure Miley herself has gone through some of the depictions. What also scared me is that we are not too far off from this kind of technology, if it hasn't already been developed. How easily it was to spin a lie for the media to believe she was sick from shellfish. Was this somehow linked to her days as Hannah Montana?

What did you guys think about this all?

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran
I saw it! I thought it wasn't bad. Relating to creepy symbolism, I thought a few things; #1, Miley's mouth reminds me of a South Park character, #2, Holy illuminati symbolism, #3 this has to be directly related to the rise and transformation of Hannah Montana-to-Miley Cyrus..

Aero

Superstar
I remember making a quasi-prediction about this episode. That Miley's character would get her brains eaten. Now that didn't technically happen, but they were, in essence, sucking her brains out. So just saying I'm happy I was right.

As far as the show drawing real-life parallels to Miley, I don't think that's what they were going for. I think it has more to do with the bigger picture of technology and drugs taking over peoples lives. And how nobody seems to notice or make clear steps to solve the problem.

Case in point, the aspect I liked the most was how the antagonist's scheme was completely built on a cover-up. I liked that because I think it's important and crucial for young people to understand. Every adult needs to understand that the whole developed world doesn't solve problems anymore. They cover them up, and it's been like this for a long ass time.

BTW I'm not trying to turn this into a rant. I'm just done with people. I literally call most people blind aliens now. I call them blind aliens because they will attack anyone who tries to solve anything. Mystery solving has turned into the ultimate form of rebellion. Have fun kids.

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
Has anyone watched the most recent season of Black Mirror? The show already has had some heavy mk-ultra themes, but the last episode with Miley Cyrus literally takes the cake.

!SPOILERS!

View attachment 22987
In a nutshell, Miley Cyrus plays a generic bubble gum pop star named Ashley O. Ashley appears to be a supper positive and happy girl, but when she isn't in front of the cameras, she is broken and disturbed.

View attachment 22989
An Ashley O doll comes out, and it’s like an AI doll that has a version of Ashley inside it. There’s a whole side story about this little girl who gets a doll, but that is irrelevant to the story so I will skip it.

View attachment 22990
We find out that Ashley’s Aunt (handler) is giving Ashley pills to help her with some unnamed disorder that she has. However, we find out that Ashley’s Aunt gives her pills to help allow her to easily be controlled. Her music producer and doctor are in on it. Ashley decided to stop taking the pills so she can feel like herself, but her Aunt finds out and puts it in her food. This causes Ashley to go into a medically induced coma. They tell her fans and the media that she is in a coma from a shellfish allergy. After 6 months, they have a medical brain scanner that can scan her brain for song lyrics and melodies, and the Aunt is able to produce a whole album and uses the AI voice from the Ashley doll to record it. The little doll sees this on the news and gets “woke” and becomes the “real’ Ashley. She is able to lead the little girl to Ashley’s body and help wake her up and as you can imagine, they expose the Aunt. Ashley ends up become “herself” and becomes a heavy metal singer.

So as you can see, there appears to be clear and direct references to trauma, drugging, and handlers in the music industry. Miley Cyrus has been on this site multiple times for her obvious MK-Ultra imagery in her videos and performances. This whole episode was very disturbing to me because I am sure Miley herself has gone through some of the depictions. What also scared me is that we are not too far off from this kind of technology, if it hasn't already been developed. How easily it was to spin a lie for the media to believe she was sick from shellfish. Was this somehow linked to her days as Hannah Montana?

What did you guys think about this all?

I quite enjoyed it and Miley was decent, I'm quite the fan of Angourie Rice so I enjoyed her casting as well.

Interesting question about Hannah Montana but it was as Miley Cyrus when her handlers had her overly sexualized (upskirts and skimpy clothes) twerking etc

I think she actually mentions it in the song "Younger Now"

http://www.metrolyrics.com/younger-now-lyrics-miley-cyrus.html

~JC~

Veteran
I remember making a quasi-prediction about this episode. That Miley's character would get her brains eaten. Now that didn't technically happen, but they were, in essence, sucking her brains out. So just saying I'm happy I was right.

As far as the show drawing real-life parallels to Miley, I don't think that's what they were going for. I think it has more to do with the bigger picture of technology and drugs taking over peoples lives. And how nobody seems to notice or make clear steps to solve the problem.

Case in point, the aspect I liked the most was how the antagonist's scheme was completely built on a cover-up. I liked that because I think it's important and crucial for young people to understand. Every adult needs to understand that the whole developed world doesn't solve problems anymore. They cover them up, and it's been like this for a long ass time.

BTW I'm not trying to turn this into a rant. I'm just done with people. I literally call most people blind aliens now. I call them blind aliens because they will attack anyone who tries to solve anything. Mystery solving has turned into the ultimate form of rebellion. Have fun kids.
I think you're right, because while Miley seemed to work perfectly to depict such a character (controlled pop star turned rock star), she's obviously still under industry control.

The fact that the casting director chose Miley for a role that's so similar to her life, makes me wonder if the show is trying to inform or indoctrinate.

neptunejoo

Established
Black Mirror used to be so gripping. It always makes you think about the consequences of technology. It also brings the agenda, like that lesbian couple who uploaded their consciousness into cloup or the rating system that now happened in China.

It is part of predictive programming.

The last bandernatch full of symbolisms and MK Ultra representation.

But this season seems to tone the bleakness a bit. Because it seems now it reachea broader audience. And for me, what i take fr this episode is how it is okay to clone your consciousness into the cloud and store it inside a robot.

Why anyone would do that?

Consciousness is metaphysical entity and people want to trap it in material realm?

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
Did anyone else notice that Miley is wearing the same coloured hair (wig?) as her character in Black Mirror in her latest video?

imsickofyoshi

Established
I just watched it last night. It made me want to give Black Mirror a second chance. It was sad how they treated her like nothing more than a music producing product. Very telling, indeed.

ohhi9876

Veteran
interesting show
the video has been trending on youtube - funny how it starts to glitch at the end and shows her aunt/handler.