Netflix Animated New Series - Inside Job

voj

Established
This netflix animated series is filled with so much information about the perception of reality and the evil rulers, we need to do evil to the evil doers.

KevinShane75

Rookie
OP, I haven't had Netflix in yrs so I can't watch this.... Would u be able 2 go into more detail?

Dodo

Rookie
I watched the first episode, I must say I was impressed by all the references, I felt like they came here to pick ideas.

However I feel like they're trying to ridiculise it by mixing it with some dumb theories

TrustNo1

Established
the show is a wink to the people who actually know what this is about and a mocking laugh to the ignorant audience.
But @Dodo is right, its a truthful comedy that wont be taken seriously

Dodo

Rookie
I finished watching the whole season and still the same thoughts, they're just mocking us (the president is a robot, there's a human/daulphin character, etc) while placing symbols in the background :

-bar is called Mc Ultra
-masonic logo decoration in the desk room
-doing the eye sign very often

If you're not watching it and want to make an opinion just watch the intro :

I watched the first 3 episodes and I am impressed by the amount of conspiracy references there are. There is even flat earth (which is BS) in the intro.

Overall I think its just meant for entertainment and not as a truther reference. There are a lot of funny jokes though.