Nephilim Giants - Enemies Of God In The Bible

Camidria

Veteran
I Enjoyed the article, I wish more people would have a conversation about this as it can help those who do not understand the wars in the old testament to comprehend why it needed to happen in the first place (just to name one reason). Does this website also go into what happened with the Nephilim's when they died? Or the implications for us now in the end times with reference to the days of Noah?

Thunderian

Superstar
Very interesting. I read a bit more on the site, and one thing they say that I'm not sure I agree with is that nephilim DNA passed through the flood on the ark by one of Noah's daughter's-in-law. I am having some trouble believing that God destroy the world through a flood because of corrupted human (and animal) DNA, but let a hybrid on the ark.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Very interesting. I read a bit more on the site, and one thing they say that I'm not sure I agree with is that nephilim DNA passed through the flood on the ark by one of Noah's daughter's-in-law. I am having some trouble believing that God destroy the world through a flood because of corrupted human (and animal) DNA, but let a hybrid on the ark.
Some believe that another incursion happened through Nimrod... Obviously I don't really know ;-)

Thunderian

Superstar

Camidria

Veteran
I watched some of Rob Skiba's videos on this and he said the same thing. I'm not sure why God would allow it though but perhaps it boils down to free will, perhaps Ham went against God's wishes to marry a wife with corrupted DNA? One thing it does make sense that it was diluted Nephilim DNA if you see how much the giants hight shrunk after the flood. Something to ponder though!!

Thunderian

Superstar
I watched some of Rob Skiba's videos on this and he said the same thing. I'm not sure why God would allow it though but perhaps it boils down to free will, perhaps Ham went against God's wishes to marry a wife with corrupted DNA? One thing it does make sense that it was diluted Nephilim DNA if you see how much the giants hight shrunk after the flood. Something to ponder though!!
I am going to look into this more, but why would God choose a man who was undefiled by hybrid DNA to preserve through the flood, only to allow others on the ark who carried corrupt genes? Especially when they were the ones who would be repopulating the earth?

Camidria

Veteran
I am going to look into this more, but why would God choose a man who was undefiled by hybrid DNA to preserve through the flood, only to allow others on the ark who carried corrupt genes? Especially when they were the ones who would be repopulating the earth?
I have no idea, it is a good question and I would like to know as well! Perhaps he wanted to use the after flood giants to test His children's faith (all the wars with the Canaanites etc)?

One other thing also to consider is what is happening with this tainted bloodline now also. I've read that the Royal family and some other elites inter marry (you'll see they are all related to one another in other ways than marriage) to keep this tainted Nephalim DNA alive. Hence the term "pure blood" or "blue blood"?

I myself must do more research but encourage you to have a look at Rob Skiba's Archon invasion - he is very thorough with his research and there is some good points he makes! But I'll need to rewatch it as well!

Karlysymon

Superstar
Not buying because:

a)Man was created a little lower than the angels. I take it we are genetically different. Just as there isn't offspring that results from bestial acts (excl. gene splicing), the same cannot happen should angels/demons mate with humans.

b)If it did happen, when did they stop or rather, why stop corrupting the gene pool after the Flood, i mean, the Fallen angels are still roaming around? Why aren't they attracted to human females now, to produce giant kids? Where are they? Satan should have a billion kids by now...
I stand by available evidence that man was of great stature in the distant past, but he as well as his environs, has been shrinking or degenerating.

c) If the fallen ones are responsible for giant humans, how are we to account for giant flora and fauna from that epoch?

Lady

Star

Maybe @Artful Revealer can help! He knows his Old Testament!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Maybe @Artful Revealer can help! He knows his Old Testament!
I looked into it a few years ago - LA Marzulli, Steve Quayle and Tim Alberino look at a lot of these questions...

http://www.truelegendstheseries.com/gensix-productions/

http://lamarzulli.net/on-the-trail-of-the-nephilim.php#.WXZ1YVDTXqA

Very interesting to look into and make up your own mind about. One thing that struck me was that the plan of salvation as revealed in scripture is a progressive one - the first mention of it comes in the curse pronounced on the serpent and what the 'seed of the woman' would do to him...

To thwart that plan, what better way than to corrupt the genetic line so that no-one could entirely be the seed of the woman according to the prophecy?

Also, as I understand them, angels and demons are interdimentional beings - they can manifest in our reality but we can't (or certainly shouldn't try to) get into theirs...

Just my two cents anyway...

Last edited:

Camidria

Veteran
This is not my thread, and I am also searching for answers but perhaps I can give some answers (although I truly must do more research myself).
a)Man was created a little lower than the angels. I take it we are genetically different. Just as there isn't offspring that results from bestial acts (excl. gene splicing), the same cannot happen should angels/demons mate with humans.
So what I have learned is that apparently Fallen angels had a way to reach into a woman's body (causing her great pain) and manipulate her cells to produce these offspring on a molecular level. After the flood God put a stop to it that they couldn't do that any more. Remember now, Angels are more spiritual beings and can do things on another level.

b)If it did happen, when did they stop or rather, why stop corrupting the gene pool after the Flood, i mean, the Fallen angels are still roaming around? Why aren't they attracted to human females now, to produce giant kids? Where are they? Satan should have a billion kids by now...
I stand by available evidence that man was of great stature in the distant past, but he as well as his environs, has been shrinking or degenerating.
So God put a stop to this manipulation of cells by the time of the flood. If you read the book of Enoch (Noah's great grandad who was taken up to heaven in the old testament, full manuscript found with the dead sea scrolls). He tells us very clearly the difference between demons and fallen angels, demons are disembodied Nephilim giant's spirits. Fallen angels are bound up in Sheol according to the bible, they are not demons but the demons / Nephilim's parents.
Fallen angels where bound up before the "clash of the Titans" a great battle where the Nephilim killed one another in a bloodbath before the flood to have supreme rule over the earth as 'gods'.
The Fallen angels where the ones who taught man a lot of things that made man of great stature in the past.

c) If the fallen ones are responsible for giant humans, how are we to account for giant flora and fauna from that epoch?
The firmament above the earth that the Bible talks about apparently helped to have a higher concentration of Oxygen (they have done experiments like that that proves it) also soil was balances and fertile, not pumped full of chemicals and nonsense. But this is just one theory...

Karlysymon

Superstar
Thank you for your reply

Camidria said:
Fallen angels are bound up in Sheol according to the bible
So i should take it that Satan, the fallen angel, is bound up in there too?

The Fallen angels where
the ones who taught man
a lot of things that made man of great stature in the past.
Was God incapable of doing the same? If He gave Solomon great knowledge and wisdom, making him a full-fledged scientist, why was this impossible since Eden? What the above quote says to me is that men will always turn to fallen ones for scientific knowledge instead of God as He seems unwilling to take up the education duties.

The firmament above the
earth that the Bible talks
about apparently helped to have a higher concentration of Oxygen
(they have done experiments like that that
proves it) also soil was
balances and fertile, not
pumped full of chemicals and nonsense. But this is
just one theory...
Thanx. And iam aware of the studies. Thing is, if the high concentration of oxygen and carbondioxide enabled flora and fauna to grow to gigantic size, why was man seemingly unaffected? Standing at today's 5-6ft, all the while inhaling air that changed the size of the lower organisms.

Edit: as for blue bloods, some people have more copper instead of iron in their blood, hence the blue-ish hue.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Thing is, if the high concentration of oxygen and carbondioxide enabled flora and fauna to grow to gigantic size, why was man seemingly unaffected? Standing at today's 5-6ft, all the while inhaling air that changed the size of the lower organisms.
There are some who say man was affected, hence the long ages in the Old Testament. There is at least one teacher I know of who thinks that everyone in the pre-flood world was a giant, relative to our statures today.

We know that angels have the ability to disguise themselves, so that may be something that is passed to offspring. I tend to think that the holders of today's satanic bloodlines are able to blend in, or at least take a more conventional human form, and I think their mating is probably more controlled than it would have been, which is why we don't have giants running around everywhere.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
When I was a child I used to sing this song at school...

When A Knight Won His Spurs

When a knight won his spurs in the stories of old
He was gentle and brave he was gallant and bold
With a shield on his arm and a lance in his hand
For God and for valour he rode through the land

No charger have I, and no sword by my side
Yet still to adventure and battle I ride
Though back into storyland giants have fled
And the knights are no more and the dragons are dead

Let faith be my shield and let joy be my steed
Against the dragons of anger the ogres of greed
And let me set free with the sword of my youth
From the castle of darkness the power of the truth

I became a Christian when I was about 8 but I have only really looked into Nephilim
In the last four years or so. Before that I went with the legendary angle...

Looking back into story land, I was shocked, sitting in the cinema, and bearing in mind Genesis 6 what is said to the red haired giants in the BFG...

'He says, look at what you has done. And there be no forgiveness.’ – The BFG

Camidria

Veteran
So i should take it that Satan, the fallen angel, is bound up in there too?
No, according to the Book of Enoch it was Azazel and his party that was bound up, not satan.

Was God incapable of doing the same? If He gave Solomon great knowledge and wisdom, making him a full-fledged scientist, why was this impossible since Eden? What the above quote says to me is that men will always turn to fallen ones for scientific knowledge instead of God as He seems unwilling to take up the education duties.
There is lots of things I do not understand myself yet Karly, I believe God definitely gave us knowledge and wisdom, but I believe after the third of the angels fell they came and taught man forbidden knowledge (things like crafting weapons and astrology) things that took the earth from bad (because of sin) to worse...

Thanx. And iam aware of the studies. Thing is, if the high concentration of oxygen and carbondioxide enabled flora and fauna to grow to gigantic size, why was man seemingly unaffected? Standing at today's 5-6ft, all the while inhaling air that changed the size of the lower organisms.

Edit: as for blue bloods, some people have more copper instead of iron in their blood, hence the blue-ish hue.
I also do not know hey... ;)

Blessings!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Karlysymon

"and carbon dioxide enabled flora and fauna to grow to gigantic size, why was man seemingly unaffected? Standing at today's 5-6ft, all the while inhaling air that changed the size of the lower organisms."

I think the question here is one of genetic potential. If Adam was perfect genetically, and only began to deteriorate with the worsened conditions after the fall (rate of telomere degredation, mutation rates etc) you would expect longer ages, different conditions after the flood seem to have reduced lifespans.

Post-flood, the ages follow a rapid mathematical curve down through a number of generations to our standard three score years and ten...

Last edited:

llleopard

Established
This is not my thread, and I am also searching for answers but perhaps I can give some answers (although I truly must do more research myself).

So what I have learned is that apparently Fallen angels had a way to reach into a woman's body (causing her great pain) and manipulate her cells to produce these offspring on a molecular level. After the flood God put a stop to it that they couldn't do that any more. Remember now, Angels are more spiritual beings and can do things on another level.

So God put a stop to this manipulation of cells by the time of the flood. If you read the book of Enoch (Noah's great grandad who was taken up to heaven in the old testament, full manuscript found with the dead sea scrolls). He tells us very clearly the difference between demons and fallen angels, demons are disembodied Nephilim giant's spirits. Fallen angels are bound up in Sheol according to the bible, they are not demons but the demons / Nephilim's parents.
Fallen angels where bound up before the "clash of the Titans" a great battle where the Nephilim killed one another in a bloodbath before the flood to have supreme rule over the earth as 'gods'.
The Fallen angels where the ones who taught man a lot of things that made man of great stature in the past.

The firmament above the earth that the Bible talks about apparently helped to have a higher concentration of Oxygen (they have done experiments like that that proves it) also soil was balances and fertile, not pumped full of chemicals and nonsense. But this is just one theory...
However, this requires you to accept the book of Enoch as more than a work of fiction doesn't it? to me, some of the themes of Enoch are just not in agreement with the Bible, and the types and symbols don't match (like the book of Mormon) which disqualifies it from any status of worthy to study from. Do you accept it as God-breathed?