Nephilim And The Great Secret Of The Occult

Antipapirus

Established
Ok - and this is purely a "Biblical Sci-Fi" scenario...

I sometimes ponder what a coming "Great Deception" might look like and why taking the "Mark of the Beast" secures eternal punishment...

At the heart of sin is a rebellion against God and a desire instead to be your own 'god', whether that takes the form of defiant independence like Frank Sinatra "I did it my way", or delusions of godhood and ascension to "higher planes" which seems to be attractive to many in this selfie generation!

What if there was a conflict, a disappearance explained by abduction and "rescue" of many followed by the arrival of "aliens" perhaps physically, but perhaps even more insidious, from "another dimension".

What if these visitors told us they had "seeded our evolution" with their intelligence, as they had long since transcended biological life to become what new agers like to refer to as "ascended masters" or "gods". What if the offer was that we could be like them?

This new information would no doubt connect with the last 50 years worth of sci-fi programming and esoteric spirituality such as the "Law of ONE" as mentioned by @Antipapirus to create a compelling narrative.

If these asceded ones were to offer a technology that could enable you to be identified, enhance your faulty genome, connect you to the thoughts of these ascended ones and ultimately for you to transcend ordinary biological life, how many people might reach out to pluck the fruit from the "Tree of Life" and take what in reality would be the Mark of the Beast?

Just my musings, no evidence to prove it but pure conjecture...

There are great misinformation and psyops in the circles of spirituality and UFO, that was done with great care by our brothers who want to enslave us, it worked very good I might add, there is so much crap online it bugles the mind, most sites offer 70 % truth but the 30% crap is so deep and placed strategically in key places that it completely destroys the big picture.
The true ascension is done by you and only you alone by seeing all your brothers and sisters as the Creator and being positive and loving at least 60% of each day - it's more complicated then that ,but in general that's it - if it sounds easy then try it.
All those gods - good and evil - were human too as we are a long time ago, it is the natural way that ALL life develops in the universe, we start as energy and then choose to enter bodies or remain in our true energetic state.
We are evolving as they are - nobody is tricking nobody

I was captivated by the idea that:

- Me and every other being is GOD so I will treat and respect all life as my own but in another body or state of being.

- My natural state [ and yours ] is energy, so im consciousness having a body experience and not the other way around.

- There is no being that judges me and asks me to be its slave or else, the Creator doesn't judge me no matter what, the way you choose to interact with the creation is your own free will.

- The negative side works through direct interaction and the positive ones work in "mysterious ways " - so that's how you know who you"re dealing with.

-

Antipapirus

Established
Thank you for clearing up the Ascension lie. Many have been drawn into it and I know of a couple people personally who have come out of it. .
Maybe you can explain to me what do you believe is the "Ascension lie" ?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
There are great misinformation and psyops in the circles of spirituality and UFO, that was done with great care by our brothers who want to enslave us, it worked very good I might add, there is so much crap online it bugles the mind, most sites offer 70 % truth but the 30% crap is so deep and placed strategically in key places that it completely destroys the big picture.
The true ascension is done by you and only you alone by seeing all your brothers and sisters as the Creator and being positive and loving at least 60% of each day - it's more complicated then that ,but in general that's it - if it sounds easy then try it.
All those gods - good and evil - were human too as we are a long time ago, it is the natural way that ALL life develops in the universe, we start as energy and then choose to enter bodies or remain in our true energetic state.
We are evolving as they are - nobody is tricking nobody

I was captivated by the idea that:

- Me and every other being is GOD so I will treat and respect all life as my own but in another body or state of being.

- My natural state [ and yours ] is energy, so im consciousness having a body experience and not the other way around.

- There is no being that judges me and asks me to be its slave or else, the Creator doesn't judge me no matter what, the way you choose to interact with the creation is your own free will.

- The negative side works through direct interaction and the positive ones work in "mysterious ways " - so that's how you know who you"re dealing with.

-
By what standard do you judge good or evil, or indeed "this and that" since both are illusions of the "one"?

What is your meaning or purpose? In what way is goodness a more authentic expression of the oneness of the universe than evil?

Antipapirus

Established
By what standard do you judge good or evil, or indeed "this and that" since both are illusions of the "one"?

What is your meaning or purpose? In what way is goodness a more authentic expression of the oneness of the universe than evil?
Evil is a manifestation of the Ego, the good and bad work together to push both sides to ascend to a higher density.
One soul can choose to be evil or good, each path has its own difficulties, when both sides reach the 6 level of density they both remember they are ONE and the good and evil disappear and become One.

Evil - service to self - that means a soul on this path needs to oppress to the max all other souls, be negative at least 90% of the day to ascend

Good - Service to others - Be in service of others and must be 55% positive to ascend

I greatly simplified the terms for you

In our case - the Illuminati plays the role of the oppressor in order to wake us up, we will get slaps on the neck until we stand up and: say no more !!! I'm about to do something about it !! ".
We complete one another and work together, that's why I'm not mad at the "evil side", I'm thankful for their service in pushing us forward.

My purpose is to :

Wake up - check
Find the path i choose for myself before i came into his body - check
Be loving and service to other - kinda check LOL
Interact with my brothers and sisters as much as i can on these subjects while respecting their own beliefs and free will - trying to check , almost there
Helping the positive forces in winning this great battle - check

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Heard you guys were talking about the chip so had to ask you guys just how close you think we are to the chip being forced on us? It seems to have taken a spin in Sweden and when I saw it's in my town, I actually got spooked. It's one thing seeing it on youtube or reading about it but when it's outside of your door...

Antipapirus

Established
Heard you guys were talking about the chip so had to ask you guys just how close you think we are to the chip being forced on us? ..
The chip introduction is like the one iPhone mania ...... a few "lucky ones" will have it and they will be presented so cool and advanced - like all those people in the sci-fi movies that have implants int them and they are so futuristic, and in 10 years even the guy asking for change on the street has one.
Then it will be an option provided in each work place.
Then it will me mandatory to get the job.
Then the health care system will make it mandatory to chip your child.
All transactions will be made through your chip and if you don't have one, then - die -
When the number of people chipped will reach 80% or higher the chip will be fully activated and it will take full or partial control of your body and mind and transform you into the ultimate slave - that's the mark of the beast that the bible talks about.

Vixy

Star
Very well put and just how I se it: bring t in in stages, slowly. Still, after having educated myself on this the last ten years I still get spooked when I actually see it happening.

Antipapirus

Established
Very well put and just how I see it: bring t in in stages, slowly. Still, after having educated myself on this the last ten years I still get spooked when I actually see it happening.
I just checked your profile Vixy and you have 666 messages as of 10:27 am Israel time - LOL

Attachments

Last edited:

Camidria

Veteran
Be loving and service to other - kinda check LOL
Interact with my brothers and sisters as much as i can on these subjects while respecting their own beliefs and free will - trying to check , almost there
Helping the positive forces in winning this great battle - check
You have a very different understanding of things in the world I see. These three things you mentioned is actually impossible without a relationship with Yeshua, I have tried and tried and failed. But through my very real relationship with The Lord after I asked Him to open my eyes to how He feels about people, and only then could I truly feel compassion and love for others that is sincere. The battle is far worse (as you will soon see) and I do understand that you are relying on your own strength to get through these things, but in the long run you will see it will fail.

What you are trying to do will become increasingly harder and harder, to a point where you will either have to take the mark and be a slave or choose to draw your strength from God (which I understand that you do not believe in), you will walk in the streets one day and see clearly who has a relationship with Him and who doesn't.

Are we are all little gods that just needs to ascend? One day when you see all this and that you are trying and trying and failing, just think again about what I said and reconsider that He does exist....

He is a loving Father, and He is just, He is not what you have experienced Him to be (in all your dealing with Christians and God I believe you have seen things that truly hurt you and I am sorry about that!).

People WILL ALWAYS FAIL YOU, but God never will! And unfortunately for those who are in spiritual bondage with spiritual filters over their minds, if they are not willing to consider removing those filters and reaching out to God Himself in relationship, then we stay in deception thinking everyone else is deceived....

Be blessed!

Antipapirus

Established
draw your strength from God (which I understand that you do not believe in)
I don't believe in GOD - I believe in the Creator.
God is a figure built by humans for humans and in the end to control humans, and religion is also the same.

I believe I am the Creator and so are you and every life form in the universe.

I'm never alone, I'm always surrounded by the Creator in so many forms and my higher self is helping me as your higher self is helping you

So I do believe, and I'm not alone, so don't worry my dear sister

I thank you for your help.

DesertRose

Superstar
3-If God created all of this vast space with so many lifeforms, why would he come to a single planet and choose one single group of people and put them above all others billions of planets and races and make them kill each other ?
:)perhaps he created other life forms and other planets and sent messengers to them as well....to praise and glorify their Creator

The part you wrote about them killing each other is not a must although there are people who do this. As you previously stated we have faith in the fact that there are good people amongst human kind. I hope we are of them.
Quranic perspective.
Quran 2:30]
And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "Verily, I am going to place (mankind) generations after generations on earth." They said: "Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, - while we glorify You with praises and thanks (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners) and sanctify You." He (Allah) said: "I know that which you do not know." [2:30]
Allah said to the angels in answer to their inquiry,

(I know that which you do not know.)
meaning,

"I know that the benefit of creating this type of creature outweighs the harm that you mentioned, that which you have no knowledge of. I will create among them Prophets and send Messengers. I will also create among them truthful, martyrs, righteous believers, worshippers, the modest, the pious, the scholars who implement their knowledge, humble people and those who love Allah and follow His Messengers.''

"The Sahih(Bukhari and Muslim) recorded that when the angels ascend to Allah with the records of the servant's deeds, Allah asks them, while having better knowledge, "How did you leave My servants'' They will say, "We came to them while they were praying and left them while they were praying.'' This is because the angels work in shifts with mankind, and they change shifts during the Fajr/morning prayers and `Asr/evening prayers prayers. The angels who descended will remain with us, while the angels who have remained with us ascend with our deeds. The Messenger of Allah said,"

(The deeds of the night are elevated to Allah before the morning, and the deeds of the morning before the night falls. )

mecca

Superstar
Let's say there is a sentient and very intelligent life form that is like a jellyfish and lives in a gas cloud on some gas giant somewhere - Does Christianity or Islaam relate to him? why didn't god gave them his true religion?
Why does that matter? If it exists, God created it, like he created everything else. It's pretty simple.
Let's say we find out that many advanced alien civilizations were visiting earth since the distant past till today and they each passed their advanced knowledge to people on earth which, in turn, created the religions we have today.
All things have a creator, even if the human idea of God was actually created by aliens, the aliens themselves originated from somewhere. But aliens have not visited Earth and human religions were written down by humans, not aliens.
3-If God created all of this vast space with so many lifeforms, why would he come to a single planet and choose one single group of people and put them above all others billions of planets and races and make them kill each other ?
He didn't... humans aren't special and we aren't made to kill each other, we choose.

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
Why does that matter? If it exists, God created it, like he created everything else. It's pretty simple.

All things have a creator, even if the human idea of God was actually created by aliens, the aliens themselves originated from somewhere. But aliens have not visited Earth and human religions were written down by humans, not aliens.

He didn't... humans aren't special and we aren't made to kill each other, we choose.

Thoese where some good answers

I believe that the ETs are the ancient gods , and that humans are special.

About the chosing part i totaly agree , we are responsible for our own choices.

Antipapirus

Established
You have a very different understanding of things in the world I see. These three things you mentioned is actually impossible without a relationship with Yeshua
I do believe Yeshua was a real person and he did perform the miraces described in the bible , he is a perfect example of an ascending master , he didnt want to be turned into a pupet hung on a cross in each home and church and peoples neck, or be worshiped , he wanted to teach us about loving and compassion , be better persons.
Jesus ,from the time was captured until he was crucified , had the power to destroy the entire Roman Empire by himself , but insted he suffered and died, and through that act of ultimate sacrifice he ascended , thats why his body evaporated.

Are we are all little gods that just needs to ascend? One day when you see all this and that you are trying and trying and failing, just think again about what I said and reconsider that He does exist....
The whole goal of creation is to ascend , and experience all the universe has to offer.

I understand that your aproach is from a place of compasion and caring, but you stating that i will fail is based on a certain profile you built about me, based on my posting , i cannot describe my exact belief in such way , i can try but there is so much crap in this spiritual field and so much opurtunities for people to gu nuts, thats why understand why you are skeptic.

I believe in HIM but not him that directly interacts with civilizations.

elsbet

Superstar
I do believe Yeshua was a real person and he did perform the miraces described in the bible , he is a perfect example of an ascending master , he didnt want to be turned into a pupet hung on a cross in each home and church and peoples neck, or be worshiped , he wanted to teach us about loving and compassion , be better persons.
Jesus ,from the time was captured until he was crucified , had the power to destroy the entire Roman Empire by himself , but insted he suffered and died, and through that act of ultimate sacrifice he ascended , thats why his body evaporated.

The whole goal of creation is to ascend , and experience all the universe has to offer.

I understand that your aproach is from a place of compasion and caring, but you stating that i will fail is based on a certain profile you built about me, based on my posting , i cannot describe my exact belief in such way , i can try but there is so much crap in this spiritual field and so much opurtunities for people to gu nuts, thats why understand why you are skeptic.

I believe in HIM but not him that directly interacts with civilizations.
Sounds a bit like Deism.
George Washington was into that, i believe.

The Apotheosis of George Washington
Capitol Building

Camidria

Veteran
http://reasonsforjesus.com/from-new-age-blogger-to-christian-ministry-how-jesus-revealed-himself-to-me/
"By Steven Bancarz
As some of you know, I haven’t been a Christian for all that long. Though I was raised in a Christian household, I departed from the faith in high school when I started to come across material that didn’t suit the worldview I had been raised with.
In fact less than two years ago I was running a site called “Spirit Science & Metaphysics” which was getting about 150,000 to 200,000 views a day (one of the largest New Age sites in the world at the time), and was also a guest author for the “Spirit Science” website. I was fully convinced of my New Age worldview, and believed I had the evidence and spiritual experiences to back it up.

I believed that God was the universe, and that our soul is here simply to learn lessons before returning back to a neutral spirit world to prepare for its next incarnation. I believed we were visited in the past by ancient aliens who we mistook as being “gods”, and that through personal development, self-awareness, and reaching higher states of consciousness we could awaken to our true identity; God."

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
@Antipapirus you remind me of Steven Brancarz

First, he played with astral projection without really being ready for that and he got scared to death, he's luck he got to keep his body.

Then he got depressed because if God is a universal consciousness that lives through us but doesn't directly interact with us then there is nothing at all to keep things together, and he felt this emptiness because he felt there is no accountability, no morality, only dark emptiness.

I was there, same thoughts and even more extreme, but instead of pooping my pants and running to Jesus I got my s**t together and went far beyond that and now I'm in a state of fullness and joy and hope.

I believe what he said that saying Jesus name can stop an attack or protect, its also true that he interacts with people till this day, I totally believe that, but in my own man and I got my own path and I'm doing it my way.

Last edited: