Nephilim And The Great Secret Of The Occult

elsbet

Superstar
Rob Skiba does great research - I love his work!
So do I!

There are a couple of topics I investigated, that I normally would not have, when he covered them. He's not afraid to look into something new, while freely admitting that he is starting from scratch. And he runs everything through the filter of scripture.. I love him for that.

:)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
So do I!

There are a couple of topics I investigated, that I normally would not have, when he covered them. He's not afraid to look into something new, while freely admitting that he is starting from scratch. And he runs everything through the filter of scripture.. I love him for that.

:)
Ok - and this is purely a "Biblical Sci-Fi" scenario...

I sometimes ponder what a coming "Great Deception" might look like and why taking the "Mark of the Beast" secures eternal punishment...

At the heart of sin is a rebellion against God and a desire instead to be your own 'god', whether that takes the form of defiant independence like Frank Sinatra "I did it my way", or delusions of godhood and ascention to "higher planes" which seems to be attractive to many in this selfie generation!

What if there was a conflict, a disappearence explained by abduction and "rescue" of many followed by the arrival of "aliens" perhaps physically, but perhaps even more insidious, from "another dimension".

What if these visitors told us they had "seeded our evolution" with their intelligence, as they had long since transcended biological life to become what new agers like to refer to as "ascended masters" or "gods". What if the offer was that we could be like them?

This new information would no doubt connect with the last 50 years worth of sci-fi programming and esoteric spirituality such as the "Law of ONE" as mentioned by @Antipapirus to create a compelling narrative.

If these asceded ones were to offer a technology that could enable you to be identified, enhance your faulty genome, connect you to the thoughts of these ascended ones and ultimately for you to transcend ordinary biological life, how many people might reach out to pluck the fruit from the "Tree of Life" and take what in reality would be the Mark of the Beast?

Just my musings, no evidence to prove it but pure conjecture...

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
the etheric body links us to the astral body...jinns are astral..for them to materialise and have sex with humans, the human etheric field would have to be a vibratory match for them. it's kind of the same with channelling or jinn posession ie it isn't until the etheric field is a match, they can control a person.
there's the individual etheric field and the collective/global etheric field too.
personally i believe lots of things are possible by manipulating the etheric field include teleportation (in otherwords defying the laws of physics), this is something muslims have written about for a long time but such information is hidden from mainstream muslims because obviously there's a fear of abuse.
I liked your ideas on the subject

z gharib

Veteran
unfortunately that is true- the whole 'modern' deviation working continuesly to make the ground ready to accept these
idea-distancing people from religion ,sever their relationship with heaven and confine them only on the material world
focus and spend all his mental and physical energy on matter and sensual object only -----'closing from above and opening from
bellow 'the preparation work have been done to make people ready accept what heavenly religions have been warning for ages......

Lady

Star
A lot of you know how in the last few years there was all this talk about the 'ascension' but it's utter BS.
Basically what they did was use all this chatter to recruit people into various occult circles and then go about making them a vibrational match to entities.
All these people would have experienced the same type of sensations occurring at the etheric level ..but made to believe it's a positive change.
No doubt what happens there.
Thank you for clearing up the Ascension lie. Many have been drawn into it and I know of a couple people personally who have come out of it. Their claims of demonic oppression and indwelling convinced me of the occultism and dark side of this teaching.

elsbet

Superstar
Ok - and this is purely a "Biblical Sci-Fi" scenario...

I sometimes ponder what a coming "Great Deception" might look like and why taking the "Mark of the Beast" secures eternal punishment...

At the heart of sin is a rebellion against God and a desire instead to be your own 'god', whether that takes the form of defiant independence like Frank Sinatra "I did it my way", or delusions of godhood and ascention to "higher planes" which seems to be attractive to many in this selfie generation!

What if there was a conflict, a disappearence explained by abduction and "rescue" of many followed by the arrival of "aliens" perhaps physically, but perhaps even more insidious, from "another dimension".

What if these visitors told us they had "seeded our evolution" with their intelligence, as they had long since transcended biological life to become what new agers like to refer to as "ascended masters" or "gods". What if the offer was that we could be like them?

This new information would no doubt connect with the last 50 years worth of sci-fi programming and esoteric spirituality such as the "Law of ONE" as mentioned by @Antipapirus to create a compelling narrative.

If these asceded ones were to offer a technology that could enable you to be identified, enhance your faulty genome, connect you to the thoughts of these ascended ones and ultimately for you to transcend ordinary biological life, how many people might reach out to pluck the fruit from the "Tree of Life" and take what in reality would be the Mark of the Beast?

Just my musings, no evidence to prove it but pure conjecture...
You're not alone. I've heard and read similar musings from other sources-- maybe you have too? I will try to find the specific link, but I already know Rib Skiba has covered this.

Why the Mark would secure eternal punishment: it has been suggested that the technology you mentioned to "connect" with the ascended masters could potentially change one's DNA to the point that men (mankind) would no longer be men-- they would be something else, altogether.* And we know that salvation is for no other creature, but man.

* Genesis 10:8 says this: "Now Cush became the father of Nimrod; he became a mighty one on the earth."

In Hebrew (ref. interlinear), the word used for "mighty" is gibbor.

The same was used in Gen. 6:4 to describe the children of the fallen (hag gibborim): "... Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown."

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You're not alone. I've heard and read similar musings from other sources-- maybe you have too? I will try to find the specific link, but I already know Rib Skiba has covered this.

Why the Mark would secure eternal punishment: it has been suggested that the technology you mentioned to "connect" with the ascended masters could potentially change one's DNA to the point that men (mankind) would no longer be men-- they would be something else, altogether.* And we know that salvation is for no other creature, but man.

* Genesis 10:8 says this: "Now Cush became the father of Nimrod; he became a mighty one on the earth."

In Hebrew (ref. interlinear), the word used for "mighty" is gibbor.

The same was used in Gen. 6:4 to describe the children of the fallen (hag gibborim): "... Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown."
Ok - I have never gone so far in my thinking on this but on the principle that there is "nothing new under the Sun"...

Could it be possible that if the Nephilim were outside the potential for redemption because they were partly demonic, that if people were to willingly allow themselves to me "enhanced" by fallen angel "DNA", they would therefore become "Men of Renown" in the old Genesis 6 style and suffer the same ultimate fate that the Nephilim? Will that be satans final insult to God and attack on the people made in his image?

Am I just reaching here or does this make any sense?

elsbet

Superstar
Ok - I have never gone so far in my thinking on this but on the principle that there is "nothing new under the Sun"...

Could it be possible that if the Nephilim were outside the potential for redemption because they were partly demonic, that if people were to willingly allow themselves to me "enhanced" by fallen angel "DNA", they would therefore become "Men of Renown" in the old Genesis 6 style and suffer the same ultimate fate that the Nephilim? Will that be satans final insult to God and attack on the people made in his image?

Am I just reaching here or does this make any sense?
lol
I actually typed 'nothing new under the sun' then figured it was unnecessary.

And yes- that's my thought. There's a name for it-- ugh *consults google*

TRANSHUMANISM. o_O Humans merging with machine. Face Like the Sun covers this, extensively (youtube). Some people even believe that those who comply will become host bodies for the disembodied. Idk, but either way.. the temple of God has been defiled in this scenario.

And here is Part One of the lecture, by Rob Skiba, if you're interested.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
lol
I actually typed 'nothing new under the sun' then figured it was unnecessary.

And yes- that's my thought. There's a name for it-- ugh *consults google*

TRANSHUMANISM. o_O Humans merging with machine. Face Like the Sun covers this, extensively (youtube). Some people even believe that those who comply will become host bodies for the disembodied. Idk, but either way.. the temple of God has been defiled in this scenario.

And here is Part One of the lecture, by Rob Skiba, if you're interested.
Ok - this is crazy - I just looked on the Daily Mail science and technology page and there were three transhumanism stories!!

Brian Cox says we'll soon upload our brains onto computers

http://dailym.ai/2fTNAvC

Could we build a Blade Runner-style 'replicant'?

http://dailym.ai/2fXq8Oc

A third of men say they would have sex with a ROBOT

http://dailym.ai/2fXEmyC

As my daughter says, "what the actual heck?!"

Ps just read the Brian Cox article!

"Technological singularity is a technique that experts believe could be used in the future to convert someone's mind into digital data and 'upload' it into an immensely powerful computer.

This would allow you to live in a world of unbounded virtual experiences and effectively achieve immortality.

Professor Cox said: 'I don't think people's minds are different from computers because that would imply there's something non-physical about them."

Whaaaaat? Are you serious?!

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Ok - this is crazy - I just looked on the Daily Mail science and technology page and there were three transhumanism stories!!

Brian Cox says we'll soon upload our brains onto computers

http://dailym.ai/2fTNAvC

Could we build a Blade Runner-style 'replicant'?

http://dailym.ai/2fXq8Oc

A third of men say they would have sex with a ROBOT

http://dailym.ai/2fXEmyC

As my daughter says, "what the actual heck?!"

Ps just read the Brian Cox article!

"Technological singularity is a technique that experts believe could be used in the future to convert someone's mind into digital data and 'upload' it into an immensely powerful computer.

This would allow you to live in a world of unbounded virtual experiences and effectively achieve immortality.

Professor Cox said: 'I don't think people's minds are different from computers because that would imply there's something non-physical about them."

Well, that IS the Holy Grail.. the true Alchemy, if you will.

Immortality, eternal life-- without God, of course.

elsbet

Superstar

I just re-read this last part. I guess it didn't click with me the first time.
Stunning. I wonder if he really believes that. Saying it was unnecessary, but he made it a point, like he was daring anyone to object. In the scientific community, I guess it could ruin one's reputation to claim otherwise.
:rolleyes:

I just re-read this last part. I guess it didn't click with me the first time.
Stunning. I wonder if he really believes that. Saying it was unnecessary, but he made it a point, like he was daring anyone to object. In the scientific community, I guess it could ruin one's reputation to claim otherwise.
:rolleyes:
that's the trouble with the science community...
biologists are still trying to hold onto Darwinist natural selection type ideas whilst physicists are openly talking about the mental/quantum universe.

elsbet

Superstar
How? Wouldn't God just have created the aliens? He created the whole universe, that includes all the life in it.
Ehh well, the comment you quoted was preceded by this:

Where it's heading, I'm not certain. But there are a couple of theories that arent entirely crazy...

If that isn't where your mind goes with the possibility of aliens, then you're probably way ahead of the rest of the world's population.

Antipapirus

Established
How? Wouldn't God just have created the aliens? He created the whole universe, that includes all the life in it.
The problem with disclosing the existence of extraterrestrial life is the big problem for religions because it opens so many questions
1- Let's say there is a sentient and very intelligent life form that is like a jellyfish and lives in a gas cloud on some gas giant somewhere - Does Christianity or Islaam relate to him? why didn't god gave them his true religion?

2- Let's say we find out that many advanced alien civilizations were visiting earth since the distant past till today and they each passed their advanced knowledge to people on earth which, in turn, created the religions we have today.

3-If God created all of this vast space with so many lifeforms, why would he come to a single planet and choose one single group of people and put them above all others billions of planets and races and make them kill each other ?

Feel free to add some mind challenging scenarios .....

Antipapirus

Established
why taking the "Mark of the Beast" secures eternal punishment...
The mark is a microchip installed in your body, it can connect to your magnetic field and transmit info directly to your brain overriding your own control.
With today's actual tech this can be implemented - when all the people are chipped then its ON and the chips will function as a control mechanism.
That is the punishment - to truly be a slave without any will or personality