Nephilim And The Great Secret Of The Occult

Kung Fu

Superstar
I don't believe in GOD - I believe in the Creator.
God is a figure built by humans for humans and in the end to control humans, and religion is also the same.

I believe I am the Creator and so are you and every life form in the universe.

I'm never alone, I'm always surrounded by the Creator in so many forms and my higher self is helping me as your higher self is helping you

So I do believe, and I'm not alone, so don't worry my dear sister

I thank you for your help.
I've been reading some of your posts and I'm interested in what your take on Islam is and how they view the Creator?

http://reasonsforjesus.com/from-new-age-blogger-to-christian-ministry-how-jesus-revealed-himself-to-me/
"By Steven Bancarz
As some of you know, I haven’t been a Christian for all that long. Though I was raised in a Christian household, I departed from the faith in high school when I started to come across material that didn’t suit the worldview I had been raised with.
In fact less than two years ago I was running a site called “Spirit Science & Metaphysics” which was getting about 150,000 to 200,000 views a day (one of the largest New Age sites in the world at the time), and was also a guest author for the “Spirit Science” website. I was fully convinced of my New Age worldview, and believed I had the evidence and spiritual experiences to back it up.

I believed that God was the universe, and that our soul is here simply to learn lessons before returning back to a neutral spirit world to prepare for its next incarnation. I believed we were visited in the past by ancient aliens who we mistook as being “gods”, and that through personal development, self-awareness, and reaching higher states of consciousness we could awaken to our true identity; God."

CBN and 700 Club though? Should you really trust this source? Would you find it unlikely that Pat Robertson and Billy Graham are secretly two of the most "high-ranking" priests of one of the largest satanic cults in the world? You are being manipulated, don't fall for it. They are actors entrancing and programming the public by portraying religious propagandists on television. I started watching the beginning of that video and immediately recognized several obvious hypnosis techniques in the first couple of minutes alone. Most people who are unaware of these techniques will be unwittingly pulled into a light trance within seconds. Nothing is as it seems with these folks.

Antipapirus

Established
I've been reading some of your posts and I'm interested in what your take on Islam is and how they view the Creator?
In my view the original Islam is the best of all in term of religions, it was created after Judaism and Christianity so many mistakes were corrected but it was heavily infiltrated and it was changed a lot compared to the original teachings.

I would appreciate it if someone muslim could describe the creator from the Islaam to me.

Kung Fu

Superstar
In my view the original Islam is the best of all in term of religions, it was created after Judaism and Christianity so many mistakes were corrected but it was heavily infiltrated and it was changed a lot compared to the original teachings.

I would appreciate it if someone muslim could describe the creator from the Islaam to me.
Very interesting.

1. Say: He is Allah, the One!

2. Allah, the eternally Besought of all!

3. He begetteth not nor was begotten.

4. And there is none comparable unto Him.

-Surah 112, Quran.

Camidria

Veteran
CBN and 700 Club though? Should you really trust this source? Would you find it unlikely that Pat Robertson and Billy Graham are secretly two of the most "high-ranking" priests of one of the largest satanic cults in the world? You are being manipulated, don't fall for it. They are actors entrancing and programming the public by portraying religious propagandists on television. I started watching the beginning of that video and immediately recognized several obvious hypnosis techniques in the first couple of minutes alone. Most people who are unaware of these techniques will be unwittingly pulled into a light trance within seconds. Nothing is as it seems with these folks.
Just because he was on CBN once does not mean he is in league with them, I do not watch CBN and saw Steven's testimony on his youtube channel way before he was on CBN. I know there are many cultists that pose as Christians, and I do not listen to Billy nor Pat. We do not even own a TV, but the little that I have seen on the religious channels at other people's houses, shocked me as many of them teach New Age and dresses it up as Christianity, here is the other testimony I'm speaking of.

Camidria

Veteran
First, he played with astral projection without really being ready for that and he got scared to death, he's luck he got to keep his body.

Then he got depressed because if God is a universal consciousness that lives through us but doesn't directly interact with us then there is nothing at all to keep things together, and he felt this emptiness because he felt there is no accountability, no morality, only dark emptiness.

I was there, same thoughts and even more extreme, but instead of pooping my pants and running to Jesus I got my s**t together and went far beyond that and now I'm in a state of fullness and joy and hope.

I believe what he said that saying Jesus name can stop an attack or protect, its also true that he interacts with people till this day, I totally believe that, but in my own man and I got my own path and I'm doing it my way.
He was a new age guru for years and years, he was the main writer of Spirit Science, you are speculating about his life here and making assumptions... anyway let's leave it at that, I've said what I felt I needed to say, let's agree to disagree. I've learned hard lessons about relying on myself....

Just because he was on CBN once does not mean he is in league with them, I do not watch CBN and saw Steven's testimony on his youtube channel way before he was on CBN. I know there are many cultists that pose as Christians, and I do not listen to Billy nor Pat. We do not even own a TV, but the little that I have seen on the religious channels at other people's houses, shocked me as many of them teach New Age and dresses it up as Christianity, here is the other testimony I'm speaking of.
He doesn't need to be in league w them. Have you considered why they might want to hypnotize viewers while implanting this guy's story? It is mind-control.

Granted I don't know him, nor do I judge him, and I am glad for him as long as he is happy, but to me it seems this guy is another dupe looking for easy answers. He was clueless as a "new-age guru", and he is equally clueless now. Nothing has changed except he requested an experience and was given one. However he defines that experience is subjective, and many others have requested the same type of experience yet have defined it quite differently. It is not something that is exclusively Christian unless you personally filter and define it that way.

People would be shocked to know how many religious practices are dark rituals that were intentionally inserted into their religion to feed negativity. An obvious example is all of the hypnotic repetition involved, along with less obvious things such as sigils, "left-hand" in other words self-serving, self-exalting, magic workings to attempt power/control over others, even hints of demonology (remote viewers, take a peek at the rooms beneath the Vatican if you dare).

One of the most nefarious examples are those weird so-called deliverance rituals (becoming "possessed", falling to the floor, speaking in tongues etc). NEVER agree to participate in one.. extremely bad idea unless you don't mind the possibility of ending up with negative parasitic entities directly attached to you, and then having no clue why you start having severe mood swings, night terrors, insomnia, even paranoid delusions, etc etc.

Camidria

Veteran
@Faker He-Man you say you do not know him and then you say in the next sentence he was clueless:
Granted I don't know him, nor do I judge him,
He was clueless as a "new-age guru", and he is equally clueless now.
The fact is he was not clueless, he knew the new age in and out, he had a huge house and millions rolling in because of his knowledge on all these things, in fact I am sure he knows more than even you think you know....

You say you do not judge and yet then you do....

An obvious example is all of the hypnotic repetition involved,
Like in Roman Catholicism.... not all of us are clueless you know, I know exactly what you are talking about here.

(remote viewers, take a peek at the rooms beneath the Vatican if you dare).
All the proof is there how they worship satan! I do not believe people will be able to see what is going on there btw.

Camidria

Veteran
One of the most nefarious examples are those weird so-called deliverance rituals (becoming "possessed", falling to the floor, speaking in tongues etc). NEVER agree to participate in one.. extremely bad idea unless you don't mind the possibility of ending up with negative parasitic entities directly attached to you, and then having no clue why you start having severe mood swings, night terrors, insomnia, even paranoid delusions, etc etc.
I agree with this as well, there is A LOT of deception in regards to this out there, also just remember there is proper deliverance as well.....

@Faker He-Man you say you do not know him and then you say in the next sentence he was clueless:

The fact is he was not clueless, he knew the new age in and out, he had a huge house and millions rolling in because of his knowledge on all these things, in fact I am sure he knows more than even you think you know....

You say you do not judge and yet then you do....
LOL if you say so. It was immediately obvious to me that he is clueless, sorry for pointing it out. The majority of people are clueless. This is simply an observation, I'm not looking down my nose at anyone. Sounds like the guy was more of a business man than anything, maybe even just a scam artist. Filling up your head with new agey "knowledge" and parroting it on a blog for ad revenue is quite common and means absolutely nothing to me. Sure, some of it might barely touch upon or partially reflect some universal truths just like any other religion, but it's still chock full of confused individuals pushing bogus half-complete concepts and ego-based distractions (again, just like any other religion)