Neil Young Is Rock Music's Version Of Nancy Pelosi

Neil Young was always kind of a self righteous hypocrite. But now with his call to censor Joe Rogan and Spotify he has become a DANGEROUS self righteous hypocrite. The sad thing about it is he doesn't even realize that now he has become an evil influence because he has an ego that is blinding him. He is also a native Canadian and for him to sit back and watch Canada being destroyed by mandatory vaccines is unforgivable. If he was a good person he would be using his power to help the people in Canada and not mouthing off in the USA. He is so out of touch with reality that he is now dangerous and he helps the evil ones with promoting the deadly poisonous experimental gene therapy vaccines.

DesertRose

Superstar
A good question asked in this article is since when has it become okay for leftists to suppress speech?
To his credit Rogan interviewed Dr.Malone the inventor of mRNA tech.
Old Man, Look at Your Life….
By James Howard Kunstler
Kunstler.com

'It’s worth paying attention to just how disordered Mr. Young’s thinking is because it summarizes everything that has gone awry on the political Left: He is wrong two ways: 1) morally, and 2) on the facts of the matter — which is as wrong as you can be. Like virtually everyone on the Democratic Party / Woke / Progressive axis, he is obviously in favor of suppressing free speech. Since when did that become okay for old hippies? "

Twitter Suspends US Virologist Dr Robert Malone’s Account after his claims over Pfizer vaccine

Last edited:
A good question asked in this article is since when has it become okay for leftists to suppress speech?
To his credit Rogan interviewed Dr.Malone the inventor of mRNA tech.
Old Man, Look at Your Life….
By James Howard Kunstler
Kunstler.com

'It’s worth paying attention to just how disordered Mr. Young’s thinking is because it summarizes everything that has gone awry on the political Left: He is wrong two ways: 1) morally, and 2) on the facts of the matter — which is as wrong as you can be. Like virtually everyone on the Democratic Party / Woke / Progressive axis, he is obviously in favor of suppressing free speech. Since when did that become okay for old hippies? "
Yes, I agree with that. At least he's putting people on his show that aren't allowed on MSM. However, I also keep in mind with that RFK Jr. said, which is he's not always going to agree with the hosts who have him on their shows politically. As long as his message gets out there for people is his main concern.

As for the "political left", I think this picture sums it all up nicely:

The "left" has clearly lost the plot and doesn't seem to stand for much these days. Perhaps it's the “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.” thing going on?

Yeah but ultimately both Joe and Young are entertainers and entertainers are similar to prostitutes. Anything for a buck. They are acts and can't be trusted. If Joe was truly a threat Spotify wouldn't have him on. They bounced Alex Jones because whatever people may think of him he is a threat. Also when they start putting people in covid concentration camps does anyone think Joe Rogan or Neil Young is going to come to rescue us? I also think Rogan has been threatened because he has been backing down. Now Howard Stern is a whole different level of scumbag but I never liked or trusted him. Rogan is likable and his heart seems to be in the right place but he is an entertainer and that's part of the act probably.

I think he waited and made sure there were more people against covid before he had this show
Alex Jones is not enough of a threat he is also an entertainer.
But didn't Spotify kick Alex Jones off? And all this censorship pretty much started with Alex Jones getting bounced off you tube. Sadly I agree he is an entertainer too which he admitted but I kind of thought he admitted it for legal reasons.

Yeah but ultimately both Joe and Young are entertainers and entertainers are similar to prostitutes. Anything for a buck. They are acts and can't be trusted. If Joe was truly a threat Spotify wouldn't have him on. They bounced Alex Jones because whatever people may think of him he is a threat. Also when they start putting people in covid concentration camps does anyone think Joe Rogan or Neil Young is going to come to rescue us? I also think Rogan has been threatened because he has been backing down. Now Howard Stern is a whole different level of scumbag but I never liked or trusted him. Rogan is likable and his heart seems to be in the right place but he is an entertainer and that's part of the act probably.
I agree. Much of it could be a lot of whataboutism. In Twitter feeds people and online news websites were touting that Elon Musk was rooting the truckers. In the scheme of things, WHO CARES? I don't think Elon's doing anything to contribute to humanity in a positive way, not to mention his fortune has increased to $338 billion dollars during the lockdown. Why should Canadians give a second thought to what he thinks?

As a gauge, I look at their net worth using this: www.celebritynetworth.com. While it may be challenging at times to determine who's being authentic when they're making statements, I see how much their financial worth is to see if what they're saying is true. It was said some time ago that anyone who's over the $20 million mark is clearly for the "elite". However, it's difficult to use that metric now when you consider other factors (i.e. investments, time in Hollywood, inflation, other ventures, etc.)

Anyone here have any opinions on Mike Adams and Natural News? Reading that everyday can slowly drive you crazy lol. Trouble is it almost always turns out to be true even if you wish it wasn't.

Anyone here have any opinions on Mike Adams and Natural News? Reading that everyday can slowly drive you crazy lol. Trouble is it almost always turns out to be true even if you wish it wasn't.
What I know about Mike Adams is that Ty and Charlene Bollinger have interviewed him for their documentaries, "The Truth About Vaccines" and "The Truth About Cancer". Everything I heard him say made perfect sense to me. Add to it, he seems to acknowledge divine creation rather than adhere to the crap the Rockefellers' and Rothschild's are propagating.

That's my .02 cents.

Karlysymon

Superstar

1643634306471.png 1643634468965.png

I don’t understand what’s going on with my peers. We, the counter-culture gang, should still be anti-establishment in 2022….unless the whole 60s thing was just a façade(aka establishment pawns) for Joni and Neil?? I, for one, won’t be pulling my music from any streaming service but if it does happen, just know that “they” will have forced mRNA into my arm….:cool:

View attachment 71013 View attachment 71015

I don’t understand what’s going on with my peers. We, the counter-culture gang, should still be anti-establishment in 2022….unless the whole 60s thing was just a façade(aka establishment pawns) for Joni and Neil?? I, for one, won’t be pulling my music from any streaming service but if it does happen, just know that “they” will have forced mRNA into my arm….:cool:
Is this what you meant when you wrote this :D:

View attachment 71013 View attachment 71015

She is responsible for writing the song"Woodstock". I have always wondered if Woodstock was CIA psyop. Get everyone taking LSD and playing around like idiots in the mud.

Go to Natural News for new article about Joe Rogan caving in to his masters. People can say what they want but Alex Jones would never get on his knees like Rogan is doing.

Last edited:
Go to Natural News for new article about Joe Rogan caving in to his masters. People can what they want but Alex Jones would never get on his knees like Rogan is doing.
Like I said before Alex Jones was the first one to get censored on YouTube and everywhere else. He has lost a lot of money yet he never started crying like a little girl like Rogan is doing. Also Jones has an encyclopedia like knowledge on a lot of things and is extremely intelligent. Rogan is just a comedian and not that bright and has no ethics or even dignity considering he was the host of Fear Factor and seemed to take a sadistic delight forcing pretty girls to eat bugs and do other degrading things on the show.

Daze

Superstar
People can say what they want but Alex Jones would never get on his knees like Rogan is doing.
You should take a closer look at agent Jones. Unless you actually believe Muslims own the Federal reserve and run Hollywood?

Bill cooper outed agent Jones way back in the 90's. The guy has never had credibility. If you think someone can sneak into the bohemian grove (a literal satanic sacrifice site with more security precautions then Fort Knox) and not only live to tell about it, but to produce videos about it. Then there is no hope for you.

Honestly, trying to say Jones isn't co in-tel in this day and age is like arguing the official story of 9/11. If you don't get it by this point, you never will.

For what its worth Rogan is co-intel as well. Some years back there was a hot mic moment where people were telling him what to say into his earpiece. You could hear it, it was audible. But its been so long I've forgotten the details.

If you ever have to question if someone is legit just look at their audience. If its large know they are allowed to speak. Big Tech has controlled the narrative for the longest time and certain people, like Rogan and Jones, are pushed out in front for all to hear.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Like I said before Alex Jones was the first one to get censored on YouTube and everywhere else.
Perhaps you haven't been around long enough. Jones was censored for a reason. He was thee face of conspiracy / anti-establishment people. They only needed to ban him. They left everyone else alone for another year or two. If you looked into it you'd find alot of damaging evidence on agent Jones. He attended protests and literally out shouted others making everyone there look bad. He went on major shows like Peirce Morgan for gun control with the intentions of looking like an absolute lunatic.

When agent Jones was going to court a few years ago, his lawyer said it best. The guy is only an actor.

I menioned Bill Cooper above, why don't you look into him? Realze he started calling out Jones before 9/11. Jones got famous and Bill got black op's sent to his house. Today Bill is dead and Jones clearly has a meth problem. Probably from all the money he made selling out.

Its ok if you don't see the big picture. The world today at large is simply deceived with one psy-op on top of another. Psy-ops within psy-ops.

I'm not 100% sure this freedom convoy isn't yet another psy-op. All of these trucks sitting for days can't be good for the supply chain when they have been attacking it for 2 years now.

Perhaps you haven't been around long enough. Jones was censored for a reason. He was thee face of conspiracy / anti-establishment people. They only needed to ban him. They left everyone else alone for another year or two. If you looked into it you'd find alot of damaging evidence on agent Jones. He attended protests and literally out shouted others making everyone there look bad. He went on major shows like Peirce Morgan for gun control with the intentions of looking like an absolute lunatic.

When agent Jones was going to court a few years ago, his lawyer said it best. The guy is only an actor.

I menioned Bill Cooper above, why don't you look into him? Realze he started calling out Jones before 9/11. Jones got famous and Bill got black op's sent to his house. Today Bill is dead and Jones clearly has a meth problem. Probably from all the money he made selling out.

Its ok if you don't see the big picture. The world today at large is simply deceived with one psy-op on top of another. Psy-ops within psy-ops.

I'm not 100% sure this freedom convoy isn't yet another psy-op. All of these trucks sitting for days can't be good for the supply chain when they have been attacking it for 2 years now.
You have many valid points. But what about how Jones has consistently been against the Federal Reserve?