Need To Get Organized

polymoog

Superstar
on another conspiracy message board, we had begun to organize and form meetup groups. i am not suggesting that in this day and age, as i think it is too dangerous for us to do so. however, its my opinion that the REAL battleground is the internet, specifically youtube.

i follow several channels (peekay22; howisee theworld) where they are doing excellent work, although both have been shut down by youtube recently. we have a significant number of people in here to truth bomb people and wake people up on the front lines. perhaps we should use this forum as a home base, but do our work on youtube. the people MUST wake up if we have any shot at winning. (everyone here is familiar with The Great Work, right? check out mark passios work if you dont know. its our obligation as awakened people to wake up our fellow humans.)

its my opinion that we use our numbers here to start making a difference and helping out the people on the front lines on youtube (those who have the channels). the government paid shills and trolls cannot stand a chance against a righteous (in the truest sense of the word) group who is doing their work because they have a moral obligation rather than a monetary interest.

with the new hate speech laws approaching, we need to fight back while we have the opportunity. we need to get on this, as youtube is cracking down hard now, with pulling ads from "controversial" channels. if they are going after citizens in england simply for liking something on facebook, we need to act fast. its coming to the US.

i have a few ideas in mind, but i would like to hear from others before i propose my own.

Devine

Star
as you're poking around these threads you may see where i have expressed concern many times over the safety of using youtube not due to content but i don't trust it as far as well like...mind control? curious your opinion on this
i guess my main "weapons" in this fight have been to choose to avoid as much media as possible, and use my consumer dollar to fight as well.

polymoog

Superstar
as you're poking around these threads you may see where i have expressed concern many times over the safety of using youtube not due to content but i don't trust it as far as well like...mind control? curious your opinion on this
i guess my main "weapons" in this fight have been to choose to avoid as much media as possible, and use my consumer dollar to fight as well.
i believe you have to want to be hypnotized and allow yourself to be mind controlled to actually be mind controlled. but i see a war raging over on youtube, which again, is the front line in this battle, and we should make a contribution to the fight. whats the point of waking up if you arent going to act upon it and help wake up others? isnt that our responsibility as genuine human beings?

im willing to listen if i am missing key information about mind control on youtube, or am not covering your question. AFAIK, there are only sheep, shills, and truth warriors over there. the masses must awaken, and we need to counter the propaganda.

i am sure that everyone here is using their consumer dollar to fight, but its not enough. i talk to EVERYONE i can about this stuff, and i know there is more to do. its great to learn more on this board, but at the end of the day, its an echo chamber.

question back at you, devin: do you think there are still people who will wake up if shown the facts and evidence?

Devine

Star
the you tube thing is just a hunch of mine. it's totally random. it's kinda like this sort of thing:
but i don't even know if that video is real. when i watch you tube it seems kind of glitchy or flashing though and i read a story once about some country that banned non HD TV, the author's theory was that it was to better control the citizens. like old fashioned mind control

Devine

Star
i believe you have to want to be hypnotized and allow yourself to be mind controlled to actually be mind controlled. but i see a war raging over on youtube, which again, is the front line in this battle, and we should make a contribution to the fight. whats the point of waking up if you arent going to act upon it and help wake up others? isnt that our responsibility as genuine human beings?

im willing to listen if i am missing key information about mind control on youtube, or am not covering your question. AFAIK, there are only sheep, shills, and truth warriors over there. the masses must awaken, and we need to counter the propaganda.

i am sure that everyone here is using their consumer dollar to fight, but its not enough. i talk to EVERYONE i can about this stuff, and i know there is more to do. its great to learn more on this board, but at the end of the day, its an echo chamber.

question back at you, devin: do you think there are still people who will wake up if shown the facts and evidence?
I am very impressed that you talk to anyone about this stuff! like, where do you begin? it was one thing years ago. once i watched bohemian grove, then a bunch of you tube :))) stuff, and finally with pizzagate, i see NO WAY any more to meet, for example my ignorant liberal family, from the place i am to the place they are lol.
also i really feel the need to connect with people in my own area who are privy to this knowledge. i don't really know why.
i think it would be fun to try to join satanic cults on craigslist and expose them? it reminds me of ghost hunting for some reason...

polymoog

Superstar
I am very impressed that you talk to anyone about this stuff! like, where do you begin? it was one thing years ago. once i watched bohemian grove, then a bunch of you tube :))) stuff, and finally with pizzagate, i see NO WAY any more to meet, for example my ignorant liberal family, from the place i am to the place they are lol.
also i really feel the need to connect with people in my own area who are privy to this knowledge. i don't really know why.
i think it would be fun to try to join satanic cults on craigslist and expose them? it reminds me of ghost hunting for some reason...
why SHOULDNT you talk to people about this?
if you want to wake people up, you need to start on the periphery: vaccination and autism, GMOs/crispr, and government spying and intrusion into your life. even liberals will agree with this. then link it together with the revolving door of government officials and CEOs of big corporations and how they make the laws for their businesses and then re-enter the corporate world to reap the benefits of the newly changed laws.
if you are talking to a health-oriented person, go right for the GMOs, and ask them why would the government allow this to go on. get them to question why. christians will immediately pick up on moral issues. rightists will be attentive to the pizzagate podesta emails (very few know of this), but only because hillary is involved. getting them to see that the republicans are the same evil... thats for later. baby steps.
asking them questions that will rattle around their head and force them to look it up later is the most important. "how many buildings went down on 9-11?" "two." "no... there were three."
you are casting a wide net. you wont catch everyone on the first try, but you catch some.

its our job as people who are awake, to light the fire of curiosity in the sheep. remember, we were all sheep once, too.

I am very impressed that you talk to anyone about this stuff! like, where do you begin?
You begin by starting to like talking to people first, asking about their well-being and talking about the weather, life and everything.

And then you can bring God's Existence up. And then you can speak about how the evil powers that be want to corrupt our very souls. :)

polymoog

Superstar
You begin by starting to like talking to people first, asking about their well-being and talking about the weather, life and everything.

And then you can bring God's Existence up. And then you can speak about how the evil powers that be want to corrupt our very souls. :)
bringing up gods existence works only on the religious. it will immediately turn off others and the opportunity will be lost. non-religious people do not want to be preached to (i have no idea why jehovahs witnesses bother going door to door...). the religious will connect the dots between good and evil and explaining how at the very top of the pyramid are evil people who are essentially influenced by evil forces (theyll be welcoming to "demonic possession", which in a sense it is), they will listen closely.

have to disagree with having to like to talk to people-- i abhor it, but again, its our responsibility. gotta do it.

We should befriend them first, like genuinely, you know? It's not about preaching. Just be natural and love them just as we love ourselves...

theyll be welcoming to "demonic possession"
Speaking of which, i happen to be watching the following Youtube video and i'm at 30 minutes and they're totally worth it imo.

May God Guide us all. Amen

rainerann

Star
I've thought about writing fiction books about these subjects in a similar way that we are already familiar. For example, we could write a book called The Forum about a place like this. It would start with a thread, maybe with some disagreement over something. Then, you would follow the person who made the last post into their real life and meet their family and see what they do when they aren't talking about these things. Then, the chapter ends and the whole book would sort of be like that with about 7 to 10 primary characters that create a sort of carousel of diversity as far as who they are, where they live, their background, what they do with their free time in an omnipresent way so that we are able to know what each character thinks and feels individually and the overall story wouldn't focus on any one character, or maybe it does. I don't know.

The only problem that I am having with something like this is finding a central problem to address. It might not need to be solved, but there would still have to be some focus created more than likely by a specific discussion thread. Like there could be random ones at first until you introduce all the characters. Then, you would find your central discussion thread that leads to some form of conclusion to the story and for the characters. This way people could learn about what people call conspiracy in an entertaining way and from the perspective of real people rather than Alex Jones types.

So curious to know what your ideas are now @polymoog. :)

I've thought about writing fiction books about these subjects in a similar way that we are already familiar. For example, we could write a book called The Forum about a place like this. It would start with a thread, maybe with some disagreement over something. Then, you would follow the person who made the last post into their real life and meet their family and see what they do when they aren't talking about these things. Then, the chapter ends and the whole book would sort of be like that with about 7 to 10 primary characters that create a sort of carousel of diversity as far as who they are, where they live, their background, what they do with their free time in an omnipresent way so that we are able to know what each character thinks and feels individually and the overall story wouldn't focus on any one character, or maybe it does. I don't know.

The only problem that I am having with something like this is finding a central problem to address. It might not need to be solved, but there would still have to be some focus created more than likely by a specific discussion thread. Like there could be random ones at first until you introduce all the characters. Then, you would find your central discussion thread that leads to some form of conclusion to the story and for the characters. This way people could learn about what people call conspiracy in an entertaining way and from the perspective of real people rather than Alex Jones types.

So curious to know what your ideas are now @polymoog. :)
Sounds like a very neat idea! I could see the book perhaps somewhat similar in its storytelling to the movie "Crash" in how the lives of the characters intertwine with each other regarding racial tension. Another story I thought of was "Colors" in the Homicide series where the convicted and the detectives all had different versions and motives of a murder. Both illustrate how people view things differently depending on their nature and nurture.

I say go for it!

DesertRose

Superstar
Charging interest on fiat currency is the epicenter of all our bondage ....
groups get infiltrated and subverted.
the "syne hedra" require challenge from a leaderless resistance...opposite strategy.
individuals that may work in concert due to adversity and a similar goal.
they thrive by placing their trust in the Creator......:
like a sword placed in iron they get better under pressure for His sake....
(Nassin Taleb calls this anti-fragility)
I follow a book, The Quran and our leader is a Prophet ,peace be upon Him.
I follow a Creator who is Living and does not die.
Let us await how this plays out.
Islamic end times says that in the end there will be two groups a group with faith and no hypocrisy and a group with no faith and much hypocrisy.
Quran 3:175
Sahih International: That is only Satan who frightens [you] of his supporters. So fear them not, but fear Me, if you are [indeed] believers.

Last edited: