Need some help to find the meaning of two pictures

icexplorer

Rookie
Hello,

I stumbled across this greek videoclip, it's a catchy Christmas song, but as usual with this singer there's a lot of symbolism.
Right now I'm trying to understand what I'm seeing, and there are two strange pictures that seem randomly placed there but I believe there has to be some meaning.
I just can't seem to find what is it about, and google image search didn't help

So if someone can help identify those two pictures... any help is appreciated, thanks !

2.png

icexplorer

Rookie
Wow so much information, thank you !

I'm not familiar at all with gematria/numerology, could you please tell me what those numbers/letters/colors are about ?
As for the two pictures, my guess is that they are a depiction of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, but I'm not really sure :(

By the way there's also one of her first songs "Σε ένα όνειρο", the music video is very ritualistic, with a baptism, purification, final programming, and so on...

Sunshine

Established
That singer looks like a man in drag. Why does any of this occult stuff being included in his/her music and videos surprise you?

Aside: I have noticed a lot of "octo-" stuff popping up in the news and on the VC Forums. I read the accompanying article, to find out what exactly is signified by the symbol, but after reading/skimming the whole thing, it gave no definite answer. It gave some solid etymologies, some not-so-solid ones, gave an inadequate synopsis of color symbology, and ended (of course) with a rambling treatise on gematria.

Perhaps this octogon (and/or 8-pointed star, like in the Vatican Nativity decorations) indicates a faction within the illuminati that has come to the forefront? Perhaps this is the group responsible for bringing about the next phase(s) in the matrix?

icexplorer

Rookie
I actually digged it and found more pieces of the puzzle

First of all, the music video was filmed in a coffee and pastry shop in Athens : "Trick or Treat"
They have a facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/Trick_Or_Treat-178224196343461/

The shop certainly seems creepy (and it's probably the intent), it has a dark Alice in Wonderland theme.
You can check that on their presentation videos.
This theme is by extension also found (heavily) in the music video

The 2 pictures/paintings are not present in the shop's presentation video :
1.png
(sorry for the poor quality, that's all I could get from the facebook videos)

At first I thought they were added for the sake of the music video, but they were present at december 2019 :
4.jpg

By the way, there's a 3rd picture on the right, you can easily miss it in the music video (I did), but it's there

3.jpg

The whole arrangement of the shop is weird, for instance there are two twisted design pillars (Solomonic columns ?) followed by a checkerboard, which refer to... you know :

2.png

Better quality image found on trip advisor :

2bis.jpg

Lastly, let's not forget the black-white columns pattern present all over the place :

5.jpg

They remind me a lot of Epstein's temple, which in turn looks like the Mamluk-era public bath located in Syria : Hammam Yalbugha, known for children slavery (see VC's article about Epstein)

In conclusion, I don't know what to think about it.
Is the shop just a normal shop with a theme, and the video clip just happened to be filmed there ?

I personnally don't believe in coincidences so if I should guess I would say that something is going on there, and the filmmaker just took an already symbolic place to shoot his music video
Video which after all has little to no connection with Christmas (no Santa or snow or anything) apart from it's name

SkepticCat

Veteran
Possible meaning of 8-sided octagon, biblical meaning:

... so eight is ´resurrection/new beginning´. Triples of numbers also have special significance ie 777 a lucky number. 9/11 attack was ´finality of disorder´ie chaos ritual.

icexplorer

Rookie
By the way i've read the introduction on your site, it's much clearer for me now, there's so much work

I've never payed attention before to any octogon or the colors, but reading your content actually makes sense. Still have trouble to read all the 8s, the Es, the 3s...

Gematria is still the most obscure part for me, I understand that words that result with an 8 are likely related to the 888 (or did I misunterstood this part), so when you calculated my nickname "icexplorer" and you found 8, what does that mean ? I also don't get the part when you find 8 in reverse, what's the meaning ?

Diogenes

Established
She sings a song about Christmas, while she is a member of the Communist Party of Greece,lol. Her husband too, he's a fat radio producer and an advocate for all things Communist. Apart from the checkerboard floor, the director of this video cared to show us a rabbit in a flash moment,a one eye gesture plus those portraits that you mentioned already. I didn't know about this shop in Athens really. And I would never guess that Katerina Stikoudi,an all around TV and celebrity persona, would have the slightest knowledge about the occult ! God, all these dumb people are being used. Only some of them become Madonnas or Rihannas, in the long way.

icexplorer

Rookie
She sings a song about Christmas, while she is a member of the Communist Party of Greece,lol. Her husband too, he's a fat radio producer and an advocate for all things Communist. Apart from the checkerboard floor, the director of this video cared to show us a rabbit in a flash moment,a one eye gesture plus those portraits that you mentioned already. I didn't know about this shop in Athens really. And I would never guess that Katerina Stikoudi,an all around TV and celebrity persona, would have the slightest knowledge about the occult ! God, all these dumb people are being used. Only some of them become Madonnas or Rihannas, in the long way.
Actually there's a lot more going on with her.
Let's be clear, like every other artist out there she probably doesn't have a clue of what's really going on.
She signed a contract with whatever clause they put in it, they tell her what to do, that's all.
But she has made a few "ritualistic" videoclips.
The most important (but less known I think) is "Σε ένα όνειρο" (In a dream) where you can actually see her initiation. I'll analyze it some day. Another one is "Eνθάδε Κείται" (Here lies) where you can see her symbolic funeral (another occult theme that we see a lot).

Diogenes

Established
Actually there's a lot more going on with her.
Let's be clear, like every other artist out there she probably doesn't have a clue of what's really going on.
She signed a contract with whatever clause they put in it, they tell her what to do, that's all.
But she has made a few "ritualistic" videoclips.
The most important (but less known I think) is "Σε ένα όνειρο" (In a dream) where you can actually see her initiation. I'll analyze it some day. Another one is "Eνθάδε Κείται" (Here lies) where you can see her symbolic funeral (another occult theme that we see a lot).
Well,if Katerina Stikoudi is an occultist,then words have lost their meaning,lol. But I'll have a look at those videos you've mentioned, just to get an idea.

icexplorer

Rookie
Well,if Katerina Stikoudi is an occultist,then words have lost their meaning,lol. But I'll have a look at those videos you've mentioned, just to get an idea.
Like I said, I'm quite sure she does not have a clue about anything ritualistic or occult.
She has handlers that make her do whatever they want.
I won't hide behind my words : I believe that, like many other artists, she made a pact with the devil (literally) to become famous, probably without realizing what she did