near-death experiences (NDEs)

One thing I like about Eastern religions is the emphasis on "experience" as opposed to Western "belief" or having "faith". Also, the goals are different. But, all religions are drenched in mythology and literal interpretations are rampant in both east & west.

Quite true.

The textbook definition of term/word 'know' supersedes the textbook definition of the term 'believe'.

Probably, that is why the phrase 'Temet Nosce' i.e. 'Know ThySelf' was quintessentially coined by Socrates instead of the phrase(s) akin Believe Yourself or 'Believe in yourself'.

Believe in yourself, was/is thoroughly propagated by the elite controlled MSM and their 'soul sold' minions/presstitutes (pardon the language).

Experiencing, feeling, going practical, knowing et. al. are a superset(A). Inside of this superset lies the subset(B) with believe, faith, theory, et. al. entities.

The superset encompasses the subset nonetheless.

SupersetEncompassesSubset.png

Albeit I would disagree on the east vs west part, now (in this day and age).

West, as I can analyse, has caught up significantly and has accelerated the acceptance of above-mentioned superset as well, as we speak. Yourself is an example, Sire.

Edit(Add):- And similarly, East isn't 'entirely' drenched in the Superset A. There are definitely enormous chunks of alive human beings in the East as well who are merely wiggling inside the subset B.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Star
IF people would read the texts from our EXTRATERRESTRIAL Creator that have been provided in both the East and the West, FREE from the religious superstitions that have been built up around them (in the form of corporate fictional organized religions), they would see that exactly the same messages have been repeatedly sent throughout those texts, in different forms.

A few examples would be reincarnation, which is an irrefutable fact, discipline and daily crucifixion/destruction of the ego "self", perfect karma/just desserts/sowing and reaping, and the loving of one's neighbour as much or more than one's self.

Reincarnation

The Holy Bible:

Genesis 49:1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell YOU [that] which SHALL befall YOU in THE LAST DAYS.

Deuteronomy 31:29 For I know that after my death ye will utterly corrupt [yourselves], and turn aside from The Way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall YOU in THE LATTER DAYS; because ye will do evil in the sight of the "I AM", to provoke Him to anger through the work of your hands.

Luke 8:52-55
8:52 And all wept, and bewailed her: but he said, Weep not; she is not dead, but sleepeth.
8:53 And they laughed him to scorn, knowing that she was dead.
8:54 And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid, arise.
8:55 And her spirit came again, and she arose straightway: and he commanded to give her meat.

John 9:1-3
9:1 And as [Jesus] passed by, he saw a man which was blind from [his] birth. (re-incarnation)
9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did SIN, THIS MAN, or his parents, that he was BORN blind?
9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him (punishment for his sins in a previous lifetime -- perfect karma -- Gal. 6:7).

The Holy Koran/Quran:

Sura 2:28. How can ye reject the faith in God?- seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will AGAIN bring you to life; and AGAIN to Him will ye return.

Sura 2:53-56
2:53. And remember We gave Moses the Scripture and the Criterion (Between right and wrong [The Torah]): there was a chance for you to be guided aright.
2:54. And remember Moses said to his people: "O my people! Ye have indeed wronged yourselves by your worship of the calf: so turn (in repentance) to your Maker, and slay yourselves (the wrong-doers); that will be better for you in the sight of your Maker." Then He turned towards you (in forgiveness): for He is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.
2:55. And remember ye said: "O Moses! We shall never believe in thee until we see God manifestly," but ye were dazed with thunder and lighting even as ye looked on.
2:56. Then We raised you up after your death (re-incarnation): ye had the opportunity to be grateful.

Sura 2:154-157
2:154. And say NOT of those who are slain in The Way of God: "They are dead." Nay, they are living, though ye perceive (it) not (re-incarnation).
2:155. Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but [We] give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere,-
2:156. Who say, when afflicted with calamity: "To God we belong, and to Him is our return":-
2:157. They are those on whom (descend) blessings from God, and Mercy, and they are the ones that receive Guidance.

The Bhagavad Gita

CHAPTER TWO: Contents of the Gītā Summarized

2:20 For the soul there is never (human) birth nor death. Nor, having once been, does he ever cease to be (John 9:1-3). He is unborn, eternal, ever-existing, undying and primeval. He is not slain when the body is slain (Matt. 10:28).

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: The Divisions of Faith
17:28 But sacrifices, austerities and charities performed without faith in the Supreme are nonpermanent (Matt. 6:19-21, Sura 2:212), O son of Pṛthā, regardless of whatever rites are performed. They are called asat and are useless both in this life and the next.

The Diamond Sutra

Chapter 16. Purgation of Bad Karma

"Furthermore, Subhuti, if a good man or good woman who accepts, upholds, reads or recites this Sutra is disdained or slandered, if they are despised or insulted, it means that in prior lives they committed evil acts and as a result are now suffering the fruits of their actions (Gal. 6:7). When their prior life's evil acts have finally been dissolved and extinguished (Gen. 49:1, John 9:1-3, Sura 2:28, 27:67), he or she will attain the supreme clarity of the most fulfilled, and awakened mind.

Discipline/Self-Sacrifice/Crucifixion of Ego/Self

The Holy Bible:

Matthew 10:37-38
10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter (or anyone or anything) more than me is not worthy of me.
10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Luke 9:23 And he said to [them] all, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

Galatians 2:20 My "Self" is crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I (the "Self"), but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

The Holy Koran/Quran:

Sura 6:162. Say: "Truly, my prayer and my (daily) service of "Self" sacrifice (Luke 9:23; 14:26-27), my life (of selflessness) and my death (to "Self"), are (all) for "I AM", the Cherisher of the Worlds:

Sura 92:18-21
92:18. Those who spend their wealth for increase in "self"-purification,
92:19. And have in their minds no favour to anyone for which a reward is expected in return,
92:20. But only the desire to seek for the Countenance of their Lord Most High;
92:21. And soon will they attain (complete) satisfaction.

The Bhagavad Gita

CHAPTER 3: Karma-Yoga

3:10 In the beginning of creation, the Lord of all creatures sent forth generations of men and demigods (spirit-Beings/Prophets – Amos 3:7, Rev. 10:7), along with sacrifices for Viṣṇu (“self” sacrifce – Luke 9:23, Gal. 2:20, Sura 6:162), and blessed them by saying, "Be thou happy by this yajña [sacrifice] because its performance will bestow upon you all desirable things (Exod. 12:25-27)."

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: Conclusion—The Perfection of Renunciation
18:66 ABANDON ALL VARIETIES OF RELIGION (Enoch 104:8, Jer. 23:1-6, Ezek. 34:1-10, 23, Matt. 6:5-8, Matt. 7:21-27, Acts 7:48, Acts 17:24, Rev. 2:20-23, Rev. 18:4, Sura 7:55, Sura 9:107-111) and just surrender unto Me (Matt. 23:8-10, Luke 9:23, John 10:7-11, 1 Tim. 2:5, Heb. 6:20, Sura 3:45-55, Sura 43:61). I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction (John 1:29, Rev. 1:5). Do not fear (1 John 4:18).

The Diamond Sutra

Chapter 6. Awaken Faith

"Subhuti, any person who awakens faith upon hearing the words or phrases of this Sutra will accumulate countless blessings and merit (Deut. 28:1-14).

"How do I know this? Because this person must have discarded all arbitrary notions of the existence of a personal self (Luke 9:23, Sura 6:162), of other people, or of a universal self. Otherwise their minds would still grasp after such relative conceptions. Furthermore, these people must have already discarded all arbitrary notions of the non-existence of a personal self, other people, or a universal self. Otherwise, their minds would still be grasping at such notions. Therefore anyone who seeks total Enlightenment should discard not only all conceptions of their own selfhood, of other selves, or of a universal self, but they should also discard all notions of the non-existence of such concepts.

Chapter 17. All Dharmas Are Non-Dharmas
"Subhuti, a good son or daughter who wants to give rise to the highest, most fulfilled, and awakened mind must create this resolved attitude of mind: 'I must help to lead all beings to the shore of awakening, but, after these beings have become liberated, in truth I know that not even a single being has been liberated (John 3:13).' Why is this so? If a disciple cherishes the idea of a self, a person, a living being or a universal self, then that person is not an authentic disciple (Matt. 10:37-38, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, Luke 14:26-27, Gal. 2:20, Sura 6:162, Sura 92:18-21). Why? Because in fact there is no independently existing object of mind called the highest, most fulfilled, and awakened mind (Eph. 5:14).

Last edited:

A Freeman

Star
Perfect Karma/Just Desserts/Sowing and Reaping

The Holy Bible:

Exodus 20:3-6
20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.
20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee ANY graven image, or ANY likeness [of ANY thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth [neither shalt thou possess them if others make them]:
20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the "I AM" thy God [am] a jealous God, VISITING THE INIQUITY OF THE FATHERS UPON THE CHILDREN UNTO THE THIRD AND FOURTH [GENERATION] OF THEM THAT HATE [OR DISOBEY] ME;
20:6 And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love [and obey] Me, and KEEP My Commandments.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, THAT shall he also reap.

The Holy Koran/Quran:

Sura 2:15. God will throw back their mockery on them (Gal. 6:7), and give them rope in their trespasses; so they will wander like blind ones (to and fro).

Sura 2:272. It is not required of thee (O Messenger), to set them on the right path, but God sets on The Straight Way whom He pleaseth. Whatever of good ye give benefits your own souls, and ye shall only do so seeking the "Face" of God. Whatever good ye give, shall be rendered back to you (Karma - Sowing and Reaping - Gal. 6:7), and ye shall not be dealt with unjustly.

The Bhagavad Gita

CHAPTER 8: Attaining the Supreme

8:3 The Supreme Lord said, The indestructible, transcendental living entity is called Brahman (a Spirit-Being – Gen. 2:7), and his eternal nature is called the “self” (the ego). Action pertaining to the development of these material bodies is called karma (Gal. 6:7), or fruitive activities.

The Diamond Sutra

Chapter 16. Purgation of Bad Karma

"Furthermore, Subhuti, if a good man or good woman who accepts, upholds, reads or recites this Sutra is disdained or slandered, if they are despised or insulted, it means that in prior lives they committed evil acts and as a result are now suffering the fruits of their actions (Gal. 6:7). When their prior life's evil acts have finally been dissolved and extinguished (Gen. 49:1, John 9:1-3, Sura 2:28, 27:67), he or she will attain the supreme clarity of the most fulfilled, and awakened mind.

Loving Our Neighbours
(next door or on the other side of the world, and everyone in between)

The Holy Bible:

Leviticus 19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the "I AM".

Mark 12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other COMMANDment greater than these.

The Holy Koran/Quran:

Sura 2:177. It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces towards East or West, but it is Righteousness- to believe God and in The Last Day, and the Angels, and The Book, and the Messengers to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfill the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the God-fearing.

Sura 33:6. The Prophet (Moses) is closer to the Believers than their own "selves", and his wives are their mothers. Blood-relations among each other have closer personal ties, in the Decree of "I AM", than (the Brotherhood of) Believers and Emigrants: nevertheless do ye what is just to your neighbours (Lev. 19:18, Mark 12:31): such is the writing in the Decree (of "I AM").

The Bhagavad Gita

CHAPTER 6
: Sāṅkhya-yoga
6:9 A person is said to be still further advanced when he regards all—the honest well-wisher, friends and enemies, the envious, the pious, the sinner and those who are indifferent and impartial-with an equal mind (Deut. 16:19, Mark 12:31).

The Diamond Sutra

Chapter 4. Unattached Practice of Charity

"Well, Subhuti, the same is true of the merit of the disciple who practices compassion and charity without any attachment to appearances (Lev. 19:18, Mark 12:31), without cherishing any idea of form (Deut. 6:18). It is impossible to measure the merit they will accrue. Subhuti, my disciples should let their minds absorb and dwell in the teachings I have just given."

Last edited:

Alanantic

Veteran
Albeit I would disagree on the east vs west part, now (in this day and age).
I have 2 Christian sisters who are convinced I'm going to hell and all my eastern mumbo jumbo spells my doom. Mostly, I'm just ignored. Big divide, there. They're content in their delusions. Mine disturbed me too much. Ha!

I have 2 Christian sisters who are convinced I'm going to hell and all my eastern mumbo jumbo spells my doom. Mostly, I'm just ignored. Big divide, there. They're content in their delusions. Mine disturbed me too much. Ha!
Lol.
Regardless of how much we fight and disagree though, siblings always remain an important part of our lives ❤

gettingedu

Established
Reincarnation was in the Bible once but it got removed. The only thing that makes sense when you consider a final judgement, is that you are judged for multiple lives and not just one. This solves the problem of people dying when they are a baby, or had really bad luck. Your soul adapts and new lessons are learned everytime you die so you get several chances to make it right.
Bible says it is appointed once for a man to die and after judgement, it’s in Hebrew. What your saying does not line up with the word of God.