NCT discussion thread

Luisy

Established
What do you guys think about lucas scandal? Is he really victim or he did gaslight his gfs?
Fans are trying to debunk the accusations but where SM themselves and lucas himself has apologized a weird apology that sounds like they are all admitting the accusations. Atleast they could atleast anounce an investigation or update about that, but nothing else than that apology.

Sleepytumm

Established
What do you guys think about lucas scandal? Is he really victim or he did gaslight his gfs?
Fans are trying to debunk the accusations but where SM themselves and lucas himself has apologized a weird apology that sounds like they are all admitting the accusations. Atleast they could atleast anounce an investigation or update about that, but nothing else than that apology.
its humiliation

Luisy

Established
its humiliation
Why they need to do that anyways? No agency needs to put their reputation at stake with this kinda accusations. WayV already has faced a lot of trouble because of lucas. Their china tour/fanmeeting and other activities are cancelled and lucas's pic was cut off from a TV shows fb cover photo. As in adults already believing the scandal, only some YouTuber fans and underage fans trying to overlook everything. Sadly thats what I think too.

Around 7:00 min in this video Ten called out lucas for having many girlfriends. I thought it was a joke but now looking back to it probably they were telling the truth jokingly.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
nobody talk about that scandal anymore ..

queen82

Star
do you guys think since one of them was born or raised in the Us, Mark Lee , is he aware of the symbolisms ?

LizBasil

Rookie
do you guys think since one of them was born or raised in the Us, Mark Lee , is he aware of the symbolisms ?
there are many american entertainers unaware of the symbols they're doing (i think).
i don't see why him being from Canda or Johnny being from USA should make them realize all that stuff. and if they do realize, then they agree doing it all.

queen82

Star
there are many american entertainers unaware of the symbols they're doing (i think).
i don't see why him being from Canda or Johnny being from USA should make them realize all that stuff. and if they do realize, then they agree doing it all.
i don't think they are unaware ...

loginine

Veteran
There are several stages to their madness, let's hope that they don't take adrenochrome
I hope that they aren’t into anything like adrenochrome.

I did some find some interesting things while doing some gematria on both the new releases. Lots of coincidences based on dates. There is a bl00d sacrifice connection and a d3ath connection, but maybe it’s a coincidence.

Aamy

Star
I hope that they aren’t into anything like adrenochrome.

I did some find some interesting things while doing some gematria on both the new releases. Lots of coincidences based on dates. There is a bl00d sacrifice connection and a d3ath connection, but maybe it’s a coincidence.
I don't think it is. And we are in October, there will be a lot of blood sacrifices. And even me, maybe im paranoid, but im more tired in this month of the year, its because we have no sun anymore, but i feel something more. Like if my energy was drain. They do a lot of witchcraft too.

loginine

Veteran
I don't think it is. And we are in October, there will be a lot of blood sacrifices. And even me, maybe im paranoid, but im more tired in this month of the year, its because we have no sun anymore, but i feel something more. Like if my energy was drain. They do a lot of witchcraft too.
Yeah. Same here. I was experiencing the tiredness too and the procrastination issue.
The only things I see that between the release dates from the sticker song and favorite come up to bl00d sacrifice and death.

for example, the stick3r album was released on 9/17/2021 and the song f@vorite MV was released on 10/25/2021.There are 38 days between those two dates. 38 = death in gematria . (Murder by numbers).

also, the f@vorite mv was released to YouTube on 10/25/2021 which is the 298th day of the year leaving 67 days until the end of 2021.
67 = bl00d sacrifice.
Even one of the members names Ut@h = 67. (If you spell it correctly).

N30 culture t3chnology = 96
F@vorite = 96
96 = freem@son, knowledge, sat@nism.
All of this could be just coincidences, but I don’t know. It is the month of October like you said. I hope that this is just a concept. But I don’t know for sure.