NCT discussion thread

Cripstin

Rookie
I suspect that ja3min and yut4 sort of already went through mind control. Basically ja3min had a sudden change in his behavior during hot sauce era(which is about drugs btw). Yut4 recently got a tattoo of butterfly
He refused to explain what it exactly means and apparently just said "it has many meanings".
20210919_193828.jpg
Also both ja3min and yut4 debuted in nct u last year if I'm not mistaken

Last edited:

Pepsi

Veteran
did exo start a rite of passage with sm artists for at least one song being about drugs lmao

nct following their sunbaenim's footsteps through their construction site music. sticker was absolutely terrible

The Red Apple

Rookie
In late 2020, Ten from the wayv unit got a new tattoo on his arm. The very first time this tattoo was revealed to the public happened in mid october, when wayv released a skit on youtube where all the members dressed up like disney princesses and other female characters. Ten happened to be the one who got the Alice from Alice in wonderland costume. Interestingly, that tattoo that was revealed, happened to be a butterfly.

Screenshot_20210919-203545_Chrome.jpg

It could actually be a coincidence though.

The birthday of the author of Alice in wonderland is on the 27th of January, and Ten's is on the 27th of February. That could be why he wore the Alice costume (I didn't even watch the video)

Pepsi

Veteran
In late 2020, Ten from the wayv unit got a new tattoo on his arm. The very first time this tattoo was revealed to the public happened in mid october, when wayv released a skit on youtube where all the members dressed up like disney princesses and other female characters. Ten happened to be the one who got the Alice from Alice in wonderland costume. Interestingly, that tattoo that was revealed, happened to be a butterfly.

View attachment 62762

It could actually be a coincidence though.

The birthday of the author of Alice in wonderland is on the 27th of January, and Ten's is on the 27th of February. That could be why he wore the Alice costume (I didn't even watch the video)
ten is into some weird weird shit. they sexualise him a lot and that too sexualisaton for men

ilovetheLord

I've lurked for a long time but never posted, really happy you made this thread, especially since NCT have blown up big this year. Certain members carry a dark/heavy vibe. Agree with JM, Y & 10. Dream in general has this sinister feel lately, JM's 180 didn't come out of nowhere.

Cripstin

Rookie
I've lurked for a long time but never posted, really happy you made this thread, especially since NCT have blown up big this year. Certain members carry a dark/heavy vibe. Agree with JM, Y & 10. Dream in general has this sinister feel lately, JM's 180 didn't come out of nowhere.
Dreamies do feel sinister. Big eyes (pupils) from "hot sauce".
rfu5NXftzMo.jpg
Checkerboards
4f25e114d34256511b241c82492d0cd7.jpg6c155d2d2a14709eeecaaebfa19caa41.jpg
Thank you for joining the thread.

Last edited:

Sleepytumm

Established
can u please clarify how jM is actin different
im confused he acts the same

Cripstin

Rookie
I can't really say clearly cause I'm not that into fandom but i saw some of their fans being worried that he became cold and distant (even aggressive?) with members because he's perceived as dreamies mom/dad. Then it was assumed he was just tired from working in two units. I think it was discussed on kpop thread at that time, though yes now he kinda seems "the same" again.

ilovetheLord

His behaviour has come across to a lot of people as super rude, especially during Hot Sauce promotions. He'd barely say anything without being prompted to, and when he did a lot of it was nonsensical. In the past he still seemed distant but looked a lot happier to be a part of the group. People were speculating that he was over idol life entirely. Personally, when I look at him I see someone that's hidden his actual personality for a decade and it's taken a big toll.

Last edited: