NCT discussion thread

Sweetz

Nct dream vlive

This starts around at 28:25 min , its a weird convo and i find it suspicious , idk but is it just me or there's a slight hinting of beastiality , i hope i am wrong

image sequence: 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

Attachments

Last edited:

Luisy

Rookie
What do you guys think about lucas scandal? Is he really victim or he did gaslight his gfs?
Fans are trying to debunk the accusations but where SM themselves and lucas himself has apologized a weird apology that sounds like they are all admitting the accusations. Atleast they could atleast anounce an investigation or update about that, but nothing else than that apology.

Sleepytumm

Established
What do you guys think about lucas scandal? Is he really victim or he did gaslight his gfs?
Fans are trying to debunk the accusations but where SM themselves and lucas himself has apologized a weird apology that sounds like they are all admitting the accusations. Atleast they could atleast anounce an investigation or update about that, but nothing else than that apology.
its humiliation

Luisy

Rookie
its humiliation
Why they need to do that anyways? No agency needs to put their reputation at stake with this kinda accusations. WayV already has faced a lot of trouble because of lucas. Their china tour/fanmeeting and other activities are cancelled and lucas's pic was cut off from a TV shows fb cover photo. As in adults already believing the scandal, only some YouTuber fans and underage fans trying to overlook everything. Sadly thats what I think too.

Around 7:00 min in this video Ten called out lucas for having many girlfriends. I thought it was a joke but now looking back to it probably they were telling the truth jokingly.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
nobody talk about that scandal anymore ..