Natural Health Methods for Depression, Anxiety and Dementia

Maes17

Superstar
Pre-workout put me in the ER a few years ago. That stuff'll kill ya.

Try weaning off with black tea, that helped me lower my insane caffeine consumption.
I’ve been on pre workout for 10+ years. Caffeine doesn’t make me jittery. In fact it focuses/dials me in.

I’ll keep the black tea stuff in mind however

Awoken2

Superstar
As it stands today, 1 in 36 children will be diagnosed with autism, if the increase continues at current rates in 16 years time it will be 1 in 3.

Let that sink in a moment.

The reason? Chemical farming, namely Glyphosphates. Also responsible for the increase in dementia and cancer.

Learn more here

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
As it stands today, 1 in 36 children will be diagnosed with autism, if the increase continues at current rates in 16 years time it will be 1 in 3.

The reason? Chemical farming, namely Glyophosphates. Also responsible for the increase in dementia and cancer.

Learn more here

The fda of course will say otherwise. Gonna be an interesting decade if we make it.

For some odd reason, news here and just about anywhere really seems people are at war with each other - no turning back.

The reason? Chemical farming, namely Glyophosphates. Also responsible for the increase in dementia and cancer.

Learn more here

Also Vaccines also correlate with this climb. But whether it’s glyphosate or vaccines or the Pill or SSRIs, or a combination thereof, it’s clear autism, chronic disease in children, food allergies, ADD, tics, etc all have skyrocketed since these things came into play.

It wouldn’t be too hard to look at the data to hone in on the exactly what what is causing what - but I heard RFK Jr state that the CDC prevents- literally PREVENTS researchers from accessing the data.

It’s criminal

Maes17

Superstar
Also Vaccines also correlate with this climb. But whether it’s glyphosate or vaccines or the Pill or SSRIs, or a combination thereof, it’s clear autism, chronic disease in children, food allergies, ADD, tics, etc all have skyrocketed since these things came into play.

It wouldn’t be too hard to look at the data to hone in on the exactly what what is causing what - but I heard RFK Jr state that the CDC prevents- literally PREVENTS researchers from accessing the data.

It’s criminal
It’s a culmination.
It’s vaccines, processed foods, I’m even thinking the very air we’re breathing is contaminated with something to see who reacts to what.

There is that brain disease going on in Eastern Canada. Perhaps the environment there is mingling with said contaminant bringing about this disease. Just like here in the SW US, I’ve noticed a lot of people complaining of fatigue, headaches.

Maybe the dryer climate is doing something

Maldarker

Star
Yes but i also would like people to realize that the stigma attached to it is all man made so...(lets look at the health benefits and suspend judgement till later) fair enough?

Maes17

Superstar
Yes but i also would like people to realize that the stigma attached to it is all man made so...(lets look at the health benefits and suspend judgement till later) fair enough?
I don’t attach any stigma to marijuana. It’s just a plant. I think alcohol is a worse substance