Natural Cures And Medicines

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
eating well and exercising are the best medicine.
I just don't get people who don't workout. It's too bad I can't go now, because I don't have the vaccine but I was going to the gym religiously for a while and seeing my body and my health improve was so rewarding. I still workout, but not as frequently as I wished. Idk who needs to hear this, but if you're not working out, and sitting your ass all day, you need to start now, it's going to be too late if you wait until you are in your thirties (when your metabolism starts slowing down) to start taking care of your body. People always findexcuses to not work out, until it's too late and they start complaining abt being overweight and not being able to look at themselves in the mirror. Same thing when you tell them to cut off sugar and stop eating junk food, they'll fight you tooth and nails to continue to eat garbage.
You dont need a gym to workout, the vaxx aint a vaxx and people well after their 30s can be in elite athletic pyhsical condition. I salute your efforts to stay healthy and motivate others... stay healthy and active :)

TrustNo1

Established
Any PCOS remedies? I eat clean (no outside food/artificial ingredients/white sugar/soda.....) but it's still a pain in the ass.
It spreads and ruins your thyroid, stress, energy etc..
I'm wondering how many of you keep up your motivation though -- if you have something chronic that is.
I keep finding myself saying "fuck it"

e-Enoch

Superstar
eating well and exercising are the best medicine.
I just don't get people who don't workout. It's too bad I can't go now, because I don't have the vaccine but I was going to the gym religiously for a while and seeing my body and my health improve was so rewarding. I still workout, but not as frequently as I wished. Idk who needs to hear this, but if you're not working out, and sitting your ass all day, you need to start now, it's going to be too late if you wait until you are in your thirties (when your metabolism starts slowing down) to start taking care of your body. People always findexcuses to not work out, until it's too late and they start complaining abt being overweight and not being able to look at themselves in the mirror. Same thing when you tell them to cut off sugar and stop eating junk food, they'll fight you tooth and nails to continue to eat garbage.
I think majority of humans are emotional eaters...and can't view food rationally...

e-Enoch

Superstar

e-Enoch

Superstar

TrollingTroubles

Established
I just started using cbd+cbg oil tincture under the tongue. It’s only been a day. Not noticed anything yet. But apparently it takes a while for it to load up. Like a week or so before any benefits are noticeable.