Natural Cures And Medicines

Tidal

Star
Cranberry concentrate pills
Thanks, I've been trying Cranberry juice and two different brands of Cranberry tablets but they haven't yet proved a miracle cure, but at least the condition ain't getting any worse.
Naturally I've fully researched all waterworks problems on the internet (the net is the best doctor in town), I suspect it could be a UTI infection but the quack said it's not, so I can't get my hands on antibiotics which are only available via doctors prescription.
In a perfect world the quack would have put me on a course of antibiotics on the offchance that it is a UTI, but hey that's our NHS for you, penny-pinching all the time.

Looking for these oils to purchase myself. However, neither of are cheap but they clearly outweigh the benefits of pharmaceutical drugs:

41 Health Benefits of Frankincense

17 Amazing Benefits Of Myrrh Essential Oil

Cintra

Star
I need a good natural cure for better sleep
Zopiclone.
Works wonders.

Also, have you tried doing sort of stretching, tensing, and relaxing all your body bits?
Lie there, start from your feet. Stretch them, wiggle them, tense them all up, relax them.
Do your legs
Work up to your face.

Lastly screw up and stretch out all your body at the same time (don't forget your face)
Then relax.

Sometimes it helps me sleep.

If not, zopiclone.

DesertRose

Superstar
Melatonin is a natural herbal supplement and a natural sleep aid, however, melatonin is a hormone, therefore, it is better to help your body through food because it is less disruptive for your natural production over time. Food sources like tart cherries boost the levels of melatonin in our bodies in a preferable way. They contain more melatonin than any other food source and lastly, increase your levels of magnesium as well.

~JC~

Veteran
https://www.barnhardt.biz/ivermectin/... Not really sure where is a good place to post this but here seemed ok. found a website for dosing ivermectin to help with getting over and preventing covid. Sounds like important information especially with those without medical insurance to afford the medicine
I'm all for it!