Natural Cures And Medicines

Tidal

Star
Cranberry concentrate pills
Thanks, I've been trying Cranberry juice and two different brands of Cranberry tablets but they haven't yet proved a miracle cure, but at least the condition ain't getting any worse.
Naturally I've fully researched all waterworks problems on the internet (the net is the best doctor in town), I suspect it could be a UTI infection but the quack said it's not, so I can't get my hands on antibiotics which are only available via doctors prescription.
In a perfect world the quack would have put me on a course of antibiotics on the offchance that it is a UTI, but hey that's our NHS for you, penny-pinching all the time.

Surley

Established
https://www.barnhardt.biz/ivermectin/... Not really sure where is a good place to post this but here seemed ok. found a website for dosing ivermectin to help with getting over and preventing covid. Sounds like important information especially with those without medical insurance to afford the medicine

Looking for these oils to purchase myself. However, neither of are cheap but they clearly outweigh the benefits of pharmaceutical drugs:

41 Health Benefits of Frankincense

17 Amazing Benefits Of Myrrh Essential Oil