Natural Cures And Medicines

manama

Star
i support your right to be transgender.
Thank you, I am glad to know that you understand that only mindless morons use the word transgender as anything remotely close to an insult. But ofcourse since you aren't a mindless unsavage moron, ofcourse you'd never do that right? : ))))
lmfao fuck off

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Every disease is curable. Not with drugs but with directed frequencies. Here is quite a good explanation.

Unfortunately this technology will not be utilised for good. As we've witnessed directed energy weaponry is far more profitable.
I was skeptical..... glad I trusted ol' A2's selection and checked it out...... very interesting contentions there.

DesertRose

Superstar

Vixy

Star
Every disease is curable. Not with drugs but with directed frequencies. Here is quite a good explanation.

Unfortunately this technology will not be utilised for good. As we've witnessed directed energy weaponry is far more profitable.
Tried this with my condition, didnt work. :(

Maes17

Superstar
Miss Vixy,

I really hope you’re ok. Your condition doesn’t sound fun. But I always appreciate you coming on to the forums and giving us your perspective. Always best wishes your way missy.

For the rest of us. Just generalized health: sleep, hydration and finding an enjoyable hobby.

Positive mind set is probably an underrated trait that one doesn’t give thought when it comes to health.

Away from the forums, we all have real life to deal with. Even though we may have our disagreements on these forums. My support for you guys is 100%.

So try to stay positive and be the best version of yourself everyday you wake up. That will go a long way in health.

Lurker

Star
Any advice for stopping fevers?
Consult an herbalist or other health care provider.
Do your own research from a few sources
Not all herbs are safe for all people. (Pregnant/nursing, infants, interactions with prescriptions, various sensitivities, etc.)

That said-- Echinacea, Elder, Yarrow. Also, cool baths, oregano oil, colloidal silver, rest, fluids, and Jewish penicillin.

Maes17

Superstar
Any advice for stopping fevers?
Honestly, rest and let it run it’s course.
Stay hyrdated. Water water water.

A fever is your body heating up to basically cook the infection inside of you.
Nothing much you can do when you have a fever other than stay hydrated.

I’ll eat if I develop an appetite. But I do stay rested.