Natural Cures And Medicines

yannick

Veteran
Unfortunately governments and religious institutions want to ban His cures.
Regardless, His Power Surpasses everything. However much they may ban, He Will Surely Cure in due time, even when no cures are available. He Does Not Depend on any medicine or natural cure to Grant health to whoever He Wills.

Innallaha Ma'as Sabireen (Qur'an Chapter 2 Verse 153)
God Is Certainly with the patient ones

In itself, patience may be deemed to be a natural cure.

Hopeful

Star
Regardless, His Power Surpasses everything. However much they may ban, He Will Surely Cure in due time, even when no cures are available. He Does Not Depend on any medicine or natural cure to Grant health to whoever He Wills.

Indeed

DesertRose

Superstar

Glad you are back Yannick!

polymoog

Superstar

again, can you keep your religious crap out of non-religous threads?
this thread is for natural cures and medicines, not koran quotes.

polymoog

Superstar
Garlic will prevent cancer and heart disease. It is imperative that everyone begins a raw garlic regimen as soon as possible. It will also boost our compromised immune systems.

Garlic is the key to survival.
it is very important, BUT.... if you want to cover the entire spectrum of allicin compounds, youll need raw, cooked, and fermented/aged garlic. each one has different beneficial compounds.

manama

Star
Aloe vera gel is a God's gift when it comes to skin problems and allergies.

Spearmint, green tea and lemon are great individually but I tend to put lemon and spearmint together in my green tea. Helps me remain "in shape" and have a good stomach. It pretty much detoxes the body.

Also, if anyone has problems relating to weird unshapely or brittle nails (not counting calcium deficiencies) applying garlic helps alot. Eating garlic is generally good for the blood.

Maes17

Superstar
Garlic is also good at detoxing over abundance metals.
Too much zinc etc is real.

I'm also one who takes fish oil in excess. Mainly cause I lift a lot which makes me prone to tendon pain. I notice when I ween off the fish oil my shoulders and knees will ache pretty dull.

Maes17

Superstar
And for lifters: even if your muscle is gaining strength. Your tendons need to catch up. So take gains slow. Easy to let the ego kick in sometimes and humble you real good

polymoog

Superstar
Garlic is also good at detoxing over abundance metals.
Too much zinc etc is real.

I'm also one who takes fish oil in excess. Mainly cause I lift a lot which makes me prone to tendon pain. I notice when I ween off the fish oil my shoulders and knees will ache pretty dull.
last i checked, the carlsons fish oil was the only one to use since it was purified to remove all of the heavy metals. however, carlson says that they use tuna in some of their formulas https://view.publitas.com/carlson-labs/fish-oil/page/34-35 and since all tuna has radiation thanks to fukushima, its something to consider. radiation cannot be removed.
of course one needs to draw the line somewhere unless they want to go and buy a radiation detector (the radiation is everywhere), but tuna should be a concern. its concentrated in them.
i dont have a solution-- i am just pointing out something to make you more paranoid consider.

EDIT: the lemon flavor fish oil claims to only have anchovy, mackerel, and sardine. from small fish-- thats your best option.

polymoog

Superstar
Aloe vera gel is a God's gift when it comes to skin problems and allergies.

Spearmint, green tea and lemon are great individually but I tend to put lemon and spearmint together in my green tea. Helps me remain "in shape" and have a good stomach. It pretty much detoxes the body.
yeah, youll definitely want to detox after all the myriad vaccinations that you introduce into your body. :rolleyes:

manama

Star
yeah, youll definitely want to detox after all the myriad vaccinations that you introduce into your body. :rolleyes:
I am pretty sure that i told you keep the topic in its original thread instead of trying to hop on my dick in the entire forums This isn't 4chan.