Natural Cures And Medicines

L.B.

Established
Might try that, its been a while since Ive used anything like that, made up loads of bath salts with various aromatherapy oils cant remember what ones, we dont have a bath now though just a shower used to love soaking in the bath it was nice on the joints, kinda miss it.
lol watch out for bath salts......they get you high jk.... i know you didn't mean those drugs but you meant actual Bath salts. Sorry but I couldnt resist teasing. lol

Carolyn

Star
lol watch out for bath salts......they get you high jk.... i know you didn't mean those drugs but you meant actual Bath salts. Sorry but I couldnt resist teasing. lol
lol its cool Im glaswegian and very thick skinned lol

Cbear

Water is great it took me years to get used to that tasteless liquid but the benefits are great
couldn't have said it better myself, sooo TRUE
HOWEVER: it is becoming increasingly hard to find (in my opinion) good, CLEAN, water that can be TRUSTED

I have a still of my own I constructed, but it is small, and I do not believe it is healthy to drink ONLY distilled water, I am working on adding alkaline via PH drops and some other methods, but that is also becoming INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT, for instance, I was at my local organic store today in NH to obtain more PH drops and she informed me that the company is longer active for some odd reason, we were both perplexed and will continue to look into this, but thats kind of my point....

buying a gallon of water in the supermarket that is covered with brand names being shipped from only god knows where cannot be trusted for the most part(Imo) because we have no clue what is being added or "treated" to said water

I have come to at least partially trust Polar brands, such as Hint waters, and Bad Teas----I also admittedly drink Vitamin Waters(a Coca Cola product) KNOWING full well that there are MULTIPLE bi-products used in Vitamin Waters, mainly the dyes and what not...BUT due to their claimed reverse osmosis process and use of cane sugar as opposed to further synthetic corn syrup garbage, I feel it may be a bit better than all the other junk out there, so thats where I'm at with that..

Devine

Star
HOWEVER: it is becoming increasingly hard to find (in my opinion) good, CLEAN, water that can be TRUSTED

I have a still of my own I constructed, but it is small, and I do not believe it is healthy to drink ONLY distilled water, I am working on adding alkaline via PH drops and some other methods, but that is also becoming INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT, for instance, I was at my local organic store today in NH to obtain more PH drops and she informed me that the company is longer active for some odd reason, we were both perplexed and will continue to look into this, but thats kind of my point....

buying a gallon of water in the supermarket that is covered with brand names being shipped from only god knows where cannot be trusted for the most part(Imo) because we have no clue what is being added or "treated" to said water

I have come to at least partially trust Polar brands, such as Hint waters, and Bad Teas----I also admittedly drink Vitamin Waters(a Coca Cola product) KNOWING full well that there are MULTIPLE bi-products used in Vitamin Waters, mainly the dyes and what not...BUT due to their claimed reverse osmosis process and use of cane sugar as opposed to further synthetic corn syrup garbage, I feel it may be a bit better than all the other junk out there, so thats where I'm at with that..
i drink only SPRING water. glass bottles only too when i can afford it :)

polymoog

Superstar
Aren't vaccines natural b/c they use the weakened or dead viruses?
thats not what makes them dangerous.
(1) its the BYPRODUCTS. the mercury, the polysorbate-80, monosodium glutamate, and all the other adjuvants in the vaccine cocktail.
(2) its the AMOUNT. no matter the weight of the individual, the injection is the same. a 300 pound man can deal with the toxic effects better than a 1 year old baby, who weighs 13 pounds. consider how powerful that mercury is in their system.
(3) its the vaccine frequency. forcing a child to have several vaccines in a short span of time makes them far more dangerous.

dr russell blaylock (look him up on youtube if you need a bona fide medical doctor to convince you) says the HPV vaccine is the worst.

polymoog

Superstar

if you are concerned about distilled water robbing your body of minerals and want to add something to it, you should get the trace minerals drops and put some in the water. i think the pH drop stuff is nonsense.
when i cant drink my own spring water from my spring, i buy the distilled water in a gallon and transfer it to a SS jug with a SS lid (clean canteen brand is one of the few that have the inner SS lid-- no one wants to have their water touch plastic, ideally).
vitamin water should be avoided and not even considered simply because its a coca-cola product. they should never get one cent of your money. do some research on what these big corporations have done to the water supplies and areas where they get their water.

if you still need a reason not to drink that vitamin water, look no further than the ingredients. if it says 'natural flavor' on it, run the other direction. by the way, they list "fructose" on their ingredients-- "fructose" is a legal alternative term for HFCS. look it up yourself if you dont believe me.
corn syrup, fructose, maize fructose, etc. its all the same shit, and its got plenty of mercury in it for you.

yannick

Veteran
Cupping therapy is a form of alternative medicine in which a local suction is created on the skin. Cupping has been characterized as pseudoscience. There is no evidence it has any benefit on health and there are some concerns it may be harmful.

Through suction, the skin is drawn into the cup by creating a vacuum in the cup placed on the skin over the targeted area. The vacuum can be created either by the heating and subsequent cooling of the air in the cup, or via a mechanical pump. The cup is usually left in place for somewhere between five and fifteen minutes. It is believed by some to help treat pain, deep scar tissues in the muscles and connective tissue, muscle knots, and swelling; however, the efficacy of this is unproven.

Did you ever make use of this therapy Lady?

Thanks for the good tips everyone. @Yannick,as you know, hijamah is from the prophetic medicine and there is only good in it as long as it is done properly. I wouldn't pay any attention to whoever calls it pseudoscience, ineffective and of no benefit. I have used it several times in the past for general pain, headaches and fatigue and I have had great results, wa lillahil-hamd.

yiksmes

Established
I found out about this on a Russian Muslim Internet shop:
THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF EATING CLAY

MONTMORILLONITE CLAY
Montmorillonite Clay or Calcium Bentonite can be taken to charge the immune system during an ongoing disease, and it can also be taken as a preventative to ward off any potential ailments.

More people suffer from nervous and mental conditions in the twentieth century than in the last two centuries combined.

It is generally recognized that the United States is the most over-medicated, over-operated, over-inoculated, and doctor-dependent country in the world.

Natural medicine, with its emphasis on health prevention and maintenance rather than treatment of disease, offers a safe alternative.

These are some of the benefits most people experience from eating clay after two to four weeks of use:

• Well- regulated bowels.
  • Relief from constipation or diarrhea.
  • No more indigestion.
  • No more ulcers.
  • Better digestion of food and drink.
  • A surge in physical energy.
  • Less “wandering pain” all over the body.
  • Clearer skin.
  • Whiter and brighter eyes.
  • More alertness and clear-headedness.
  • Emotional uplift, less tension.
  • Enhanced growth and tissue repair of gums and skin.
  • Stimulated immune system, higher resistance to infectious agents.
“Clay contains the minerals and energy that the defense mechanism needs; it improves bowel function and detoxifies the body of pollutants.”

- John Tilden, M.D., author of Toxemia (1974), states that the basic cause of disease is insufficient drainage of waste matter: that toxins have accumulated in the blood above the toleration point, and disease- call it a cold, a flu, a headache- is the result of an accumulation of poisons in the system.

The clays immediate action upon the body is directly on the digestive channel. The body has no problem ridding itself of the clay. The clay and the adsorbed toxins are both eliminated together; this keeps the toxins from being reabsorbed into the bloodstream.
More on:
www.clayremedies.com
It's amazing and makes sense, i mean we made out of clay =))

yiksmes

Established
Cupping therapy is a form of alternative medicine in which a local suction is created on the skin. Cupping has been characterized as pseudoscience. There is no evidence it has any benefit on health and there are some concerns it may be harmful.

Through suction, the skin is drawn into the cup by creating a vacuum in the cup placed on the skin over the targeted area. The vacuum can be created either by the heating and subsequent cooling of the air in the cup, or via a mechanical pump. The cup is usually left in place for somewhere between five and fifteen minutes. It is believed by some to help treat pain, deep scar tissues in the muscles and connective tissue, muscle knots, and swelling; however, the efficacy of this is unproven.

Did you ever make use of this therapy Lady?
Also found out about this from a Rus Muslim internet shop
but the info from:
https://sunnahfoods.co.uk/product/qust-al-hindi/

There are essentially two types of Qust, Indian (Qust al Hindi) and Marine/Sea (Qust al Bahri)

Al-Qust Al-Bahri which is a white kind of costus which used to be brought from India to the Arab Peninsula in ships across the sea and that is why it was called sea costus), then it was mentioned in many Ahaadeeth . Among the places where it is mentioned is the Hadeeth narrated by Anas who said, “The Prophet said: “The best medicines you may treat yourselves with are cupping and sea costus.” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

When interpreting the above Hadeeth, and clarifying the benefits of sea costus, An-Nawawi said, “Physicians unanimously agreed in their books that sea costus increases urine and menstrual flow, is beneficial against poison, enhances sexual desire, kills worms…etc.” As regards whether it needs to be mixed with black seeds for the purpose that you mentioned in the question, then this matter could only be determined by people who are experienced in treating with herbs.

There is another kind of costus that is called the Indian costus which differs in some of characteristics from the sea costus. Ibn Al-Qayyim said in Zaad Al-Ma’aad, “There are two kinds of costus: the white kind that is called sea costus and the Indian costus which has the hottest nature among them, while the white type is the mildest. Both kinds have numerous benefits.”

Qust is hot and dry in the third degree and helps to dry out excess phlegm, help to remedy colds and influenza and nasal congestion. Imam Ibn Al Qayyim said that drinking an infusion of Qust helps strengthen the liver and helps to remedy weakness of digestion, slackness of the stomach, and if used as an ointment, it helps backache or rheumatic pain in the lumbar region.

Sea/Marine Qust is a little paler in colour and also milder in taste and more suitable for administering to children