Nations taking their places for Ezekiel 38 / Psalm 83 / Isaiah 17

there's an unconscious element aswell as a conscious..but this is true for everyone. Everyone wants to consciously receive good things, but unconsciously can bring about the complete opposite.
It's often called the shadow archetype, or psychological reversal. It happens because on some unconscious level you're inviting the exact opposite for yourself.

In this case when im talking about 7th century jewish messianicism...it comes under the shadow of Jesus. Eg in Chapter 18, the Moses vs Khidr story, basically represents the system of LAW vs Faith, or 'slavery vs sonship' which Paul went in depth about. It's basically Islam and Ihsan.
You find the same theme in hinduism and in taoist philosophy too. Eg the duality of yin/yang representing the 2 seas..and their meeting point (which in christianity is represented by the Ichthys symbol, the fish). It's also found in egyptian mythology which connects with the phoenixician/semitic/arabic alphabets eg the fish is Nun...which is the primordial water eg the universal consciousness.
in this case the law is an extention of the Pen...eg the primordial 'ink' and the pen become the divine scriptorium and hence the law.
the islam/the law represent causation...eg 'the first thing Allah created' (the Mohammedan reality) whereas ihsan connects to an eternal reality.

read the tao te ching...that wisdom was what Jesus and Khidr were expressing..and what the common jew under the duality of yin and yangcouldnt make sense of, just like Moses couldnt make sense of Khidr.

read the Cyrus/dhul qarnain verses in surah 18..and then read Isaiah 45..notice there is a reversal in direction?
you could call this subliminal programming..and humans are unconsciously bringing about the manifestation of these themes.

the jews caused the sassanian-byzantine war and it led to the creation of a jewish state in the holy land.
in fact, they forged a fake zoroastrian book of prophecies, the Bahman yast. In chapter 1, the tree with 4 parts was a rip off of Daniel's image (daniel 2).

It helped bring about the sassanian-persian war for the holy land..and the persians were the good guys. The white christians were 'demons with dishevelled hair' in the mind of the jewish author(s)..or at least that was their propaganda.

Yet it led to prophet Mohammad, not the jewish prophet.
What Mohammad was, was the messianic shadow archetype. It's why for example you have the 'suffering servant' (messiah ben joseph) theme and the davidic conquerer theme as 2 aspects of Jesus before ascension and after his descent..and yet it's also true in Mohammad.
Eg the meccan and madni periods representing those themes. Similarly Mohammad judged them on the law, unlike Jesus.
Despite the unintended consequences, it was still the manifestation of prophecy. the above plays right into the theme in John 16's comforter promise. It was still the holy spirit at work.

Read Leviticus 26's punishments segment. They are carrying a collective guilt complex, unconsciously. they may consciously think they are righteous or more deserving, but unconsciously they know who Jesus was. The fact the jewish temple was destroyed after they rejected them is proof of it. they planted the seed and their 'enemy ate the fruit' as per Leviticus 26 eg islam was their own manifestation.

It gets deeper than that..after the destruction of the temple, only 3.5 days of the 70 week prophecy in Daniel 9 remains.
3.5 days in prophecy being 3.5 lunar yrs (which is why christians are obsessed with the idea of a muslim making a 7 yr peace treaty with jews and breaking it midway, this is actually their own lack of understanding of the 70 week prophecy).
As it happens, 3.5 yrs become the 42 months/1260 days prophecies in Revelation..and instead of being literal days/months, they are further extended into 1260 lunar yrs.
Rev 12 directly said the gentiles would trample on the outer court for 1260 days. The al jami al aqsa literally is the outer court area of the jewish temple..and muslum rule came to exactly 1260 lunar yrs.

Muslims conquered Jerusalem in
637AD
first crusade where it was lost to Christians..
1099AD
Muslims took it back in 1187 and held it till 1948. 761 years and 462 years
Total 1223 years of Muslim control.
In lunar years that is 1223 X 1.03068
That comes to exactly 1260 years.

in Rev 12, the end of the 1260 days leads to the dajjal.

it amazes me that there's so much evidence in this single chapter proving it is about islam (since muslims specifically have ruled that period. 'trampling on the outer court' eg muslims trample on that part of al aqsa (the entire temple mount is the al aqsa, the masjid on it was built by the ummayad caliphate, it's the area muslims pray at). It clearly isnt referring to any other religion or group.

likewise in Rev 13 we're then told that the true remnant of the jewish people, would find shelter 'in the wilderness for 1260 days'. This isnt literal, this is obv telling us the true jewish bloodline remnant became muslim and find shelter under islam for 1260 days (lunar yrs eg the period of muslim rule over the al aqsa). Even the story in Rev 13 about the woman and her offspring fleeing to the wilderness is remincient of Hagar and Ismael, connecting Sarah and the jewish remnant to islam.

This then links to Zechariah 13 where we are directly told that the true remnant, the 1/3 would neither perish or be cut off/leave the city..they would remain right there.

7 “Awake, sword, against my shepherd,
against the man who is close to me!”

declares the Lord Almighty.
“Strike the shepherd,
and the sheep will be scattered,
and I will turn my hand against the little ones.
8 In the whole land,” declares the Lord,
“two-thirds will be struck down and perish;
yet one-third will be left in it.

9 This third I will put into the fire;
I will refine them like silver
and test them like gold.
They will call on my name
and I will answer them;
I will say, ‘They are my people,’

and they will say, ‘The Lord is our God.’”

2/3 were struck off or died.

we know from genetic studies, even something the israelis have no problems admitting, that the palestinians have jewish blood in them.
since the creation of israel, the end of muslim rule, the palestinians are the ones under attack.
This again makes perfect sense when you read Revelation 13.

The entire theme about the 'return' that the judeo-christian world loves to tell, are mostly misinterpretations of the return from exile (babylon) or references to the return of the lost tribes. The actual remnant of the jewish nation never left..as i said Zech 13 directly tells us so.

Meanwhile what the jews have been doing, setting the 'good west vs the evil east' was their attempt to undo the polarity of the past. That's why you should pay attention to the reversed duality in Isaiah 45 and the dhul qarnain verses in chapter 18. The whole chapter is full of dualism anyway. Dualism represents yin/yang, passive/active (hence the meccan and mahdni side of Mohammad).
So it is now the WEST, america etc trying to attack islam. I can't say to what extent they are intefering with prophecy.
going back to the bahman yast..it isnt divine prophecy, it's forged material..and yet the Abbasids stole themes from it to write the persian-abbasid centric Imam Mahdi end times prophecies which go right to the 'conquest of al hind' theme.

'persian centric' because, for example look at this hadith

Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: A man called al-Harith ibn Harrath will come forth from Ma Wara an-Nahr. His army will be led by a man called mansur who will establish or consolidate things for Muhammad's family as Quraysh consolidated them for the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him). Every believer must help him, or he said: respond to his sermons. (Book #36, Hadith #4277)

'ma wara an nahr' being 'beyond the oxus' was a persian-centric term ie 'beyond the oxus' (transoxiania) was from their vantage point, it has nothing to do with Mohammad in Madina. He would not be mentioning the river in such terms. This is an example of how hadith are clearly forged and not real prophecy.
This 'prophecy' however is fascinating because it literally is the reason behind the invasion of Afghanistan right upto recent events.

Eg 'beyond the oxus' is a region north of khorosan..that is, tajik/uzbek etc. you have the northern alliance.
you have the taliban in khorosan.
we see american influence all over.

maybe you are very familiar with this 'hadith'..and the interpretation of the name 'al harith ibn harrath'.
Eg al harith = young lion
harrath = one who tills the soil.

Osama means young lion.
then there's Ahmed Massoud, a tajik Afghan, son of 'the lion of panjshir'.
Panjshir being the most fetile land in Afghanistan.

the mahdi's army is from khorosan., so an army general serving a leader from 'transoxania' suggests UNITY in Afghanistan.
not going to lie, if Ahmed Massoud and the taliban shook hands, then it'll be very interesting.
that is on top of the al-hind 'prophecy' with pak and india going on.

is all this, even american influence, unconsciously manifested? i cant say.
one thing i do know is the bahman yast was def forged, many of these hadith are forged from this forged jewish propaganda work..and yet look at the amount of shit that's happened from it?

The bahman yast forgery btw, became the foundation of the 'malhamma' prophecies, the al hind prophecies, the 'carriers of the black flags' and the mahdi prophecies..
a little jewishh forgery in 6th century persia did all that.
it also caused the war that led to the creation of a jewish state and it led to prophet Mohammad himself.

that's pretty impressive.....

the romans vs turks (christianity vs islam...the malhamma) eg turks being turkic tribes which extends to transoxiana and afghanistan right to modern day pak.

this here was supposed to be about the coming of the persian saviour, a descendant of Zoroaster

That prince when he is thirty years old'—some have told the time—'comes with innumerable banners and divers armies, Hindu and Kînî 4, having uplifted banners—for they set up their banners—having exalted banners, and having exalted weapons; they hasten up with speed 5 as far as the Vêh river'—some have said the country of Bambŏ 6—'as far as Bukhâr and the Bukhârans within its bank,

hence the al hind prophecy and the whole 'carriers of the black flags' prophecy was created off the back of this.

. 19. Quite innumerable are the champions, furnished with arms and with banners displayed,' some have said from Sagastân, Pârs, and Khûrâsân, some have said from the lake of Padashkhvârgar 2, some have said from the Hirâtîs 3 and Kôhistân, some have said from Taparistân 4; and from those directions ‘every supplicant for a child 5 comes into 6 view. 26. It is concerning the displayed banners and very numerous army, which were the armed men, champions, and soldiers from the countries of Iran at Padashkhvârgar—whom I told thee 7 that they call both Kurd and Karmân—it is declared

my other viewpoint is this..
Rev prophecy begins with te colonial era..and this began right after the european christian world began to translate and read the book.
likewise mainstream muslims didnt historically study hadith, they were left to the scholars. it's only in the post-modern period due to pseudo-islamic revivalist efforts that muslims have been spoonfed this 'quran and hadith' narrative and hence have been studying hadith.

i look at the fulfillment of these events as a byproduct of our collective attention/focus. we believe it, therefore on some level materialise it.
like Jesus said 'if your eye is single your whole body shall be full of light'.
where the mind focuses, that's what we see...and in this case we are all dominated by religion, sects, ethnicity, history, politics etc...and that whole thing is a distraction and a game.
it is fascinating, but it isnt satisfying at all.

one final example,

Isaiah 40:3
A voice of one calling: “In the wilderness prepare the way for the LORD; make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

if you read this alone, you would think
'its a prophecy of Mohammad/islam, clearly'

eg someone is calling, saying
'in the wilderness, prepare the way for the lord, the straight path etc...'

yet in the Gospel, John the Baptist was literally in the wilderness and it says this
John 1:23,
"He said, “I am the voice of one crying out in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way of the Lord,’ as the prophet Isaiah said.”"

John the baptist wasnt even quoting isaiah 40:3 accurately. a little inconsistency like that would not be ignored on an unconscious level.
it is why there's later a literal 'straight path, in the wilderness' manifesting into the world.
this is the other side of prophecy which the Quran alludes to, which people seek in literal terms. it's hidden inbetween words and interpretations.

This is an old post, i don't even remember posting this...but i went in depth here.
What is fascinating is that the same hadith i have described as an 'abbasid forgery' that itself is based on 'a jewish forgery(the bahman yast) is so powerful that we have literally witnessed related themes playing out in the world today.

The fact that muslims believe in the prophecy is enough to make it real. Likewise the satanic elite (aka Red's homies, his mandem, the ones he can't stop worshipping) are making war against this belief, trying to prevent it..

so...

Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: A man called al-Harith ibn Harrath will come forth from Ma Wara an-Nahr. His army will be led by a man called mansur who will establish or consolidate things for Muhammad's family as Quraysh consolidated them for the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him). Every believer must help him, or he said: respond to his sermons. (Book #36, Hadith #4277)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Bennett, MBZ, Sisi’s Sharm summit sends a message to Washington on Iran - analysis

Prime Minister Naftali Bennett, Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Mohammed bin Zayed held a joint meeting in Sharm El-Sheikh. (photo: Israel PMO)

Prime Minister Naftali Bennett and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Mohammed bin Zayed arrived in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt with a shared gripe: The US is conceding too much to Iran.

There have long been concerns that while the US was discussing Iran talks with Israel and its Gulf allies, it was not really listening and not taking their security needs seriously.

The latest is that the Biden administration is considering removing the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps – which is behind proxies such as Hezbollah in Lebanon, the Houthis in Yemen and Palestinian Islamic Jihad in Gaza – from the US Foreign Terrorist Organizations list as a side deal to the nuclear talks. In exchange, Washington asked Iran to commit to de-escalation in the Middle East and, specifically, not to attack Americans in the region.

It was that last point that stung in particular.

This is an old post, i don't even remember posting this...but i went in depth here.
What is fascinating is that the same hadith i have described as an 'abbasid forgery' that itself is based on 'a jewish forgery(the bahman yast) is so powerful that we have literally witnessed related themes playing out in the world today.

The fact that muslims believe in the prophecy is enough to make it real. Likewise the satanic elite (aka Red's homies, his mandem, the ones he can't stop worshipping) are making war against this belief, trying to prevent it..

so...

Only people whove done their research would understand thus hadith and what events have been shaped by it over the past 20 years.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Russian ambassador to Syria: Israel is provoking us to react

Israel has to examine carefully how much the US wants to sell the F35 to the UAE. (photo: Reuters)

Russian Ambassador to Syria Alexander Efimov warned Thursday that Israeli strikes in Syria are “provoking” Russia to react, in one of the strongest Russian condemnations of Israeli operations in Syria.

Efimov additionally complained that Israeli strikes aim to “escalate tensions and allow the West to carry out military activities in Syria.”
The statement comes amid the ongoing Russian invasion of Ukraine, which Israeli officials have condemned. Israel has also provided hundreds of tons of humanitarian aid to Ukraine and opened a field hospital in the country.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
From Amir Tsarfati on Telegram:

“I’m reading that local Arab Muslim preachers in mosques inside Israel predict, according to calculations based on some Koran verses, that Israel will be completely destroyed by July 8, 2022.

The Arab social media is creating a buzz.

Will this be a trigger to a soon conflict?

I know the end of the book, and guess what? It’s NOT Israel that will be destroyed!”

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
If Putin turns out to be the prophesied “Gog” of Ezekiel 38, Ukraine might well be the dress rehearsal for a forthcoming attack on Israel.

Maldarker

Star

so...

Is this in reference to MAHDI's return?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Is this in reference to MAHDI's return?
This is what the “Muslims United League” said:

"A man called al harith ibn harrath will come forth from Ma Wara an Nahr. His army will be led by a man called Mansoor, who will establish or consolidate thigs for Muhammad's family as Quraysh consolidated them for the Apostle of Allah. Every believer must help him, or he said: respond to his sermons."

[Sunan Abu Dawood: book 36, #4277]

"Al haarith ibn harraath" translates as "the young lion, the son of one who prepares the ground for planting crops."

"Osama" means "a young lion" and "laden" in the Yemeni dialect means "one who prepares the ground for planting crops".

"Ma Wara an- Nahr" is the land beyond the river Tigris and the Euphrates. This is the land of Khurasan, where al-Harith ibn Harrath or Osama Bin Laden will come forth from.

"His army will be lead by a man called Mansoor", Mansoor means one who is victorious or one who is given victory over his enemies.

Al-Zawahiri comes from "Al-Zawaahir" which is plural of "Zaahir". One of the meanings of Zaahir is "the one who is victorious."

Ayman Al Zawahiri is the new leader of Al-Qaeeda and the successor of Osama Bin Laden.

Reference:
The Revival - Part 10 - The Dream
(uploaded on youtube by REVIVALISLAM)

p.s.

This is what the “Muslims United League” said:

"A man called al harith ibn harrath will come forth from Ma Wara an Nahr. His army will be led by a man called Mansoor, who will establish or consolidate thigs for Muhammad's family as Quraysh consolidated them for the Apostle of Allah. Every believer must help him, or he said: respond to his sermons."

[Sunan Abu Dawood: book 36, #4277]

"Al haarith ibn harraath" translates as "the young lion, the son of one who prepares the ground for planting crops."

"Osama" means "a young lion" and "laden" in the Yemeni dialect means "one who prepares the ground for planting crops".

"Ma Wara an- Nahr" is the land beyond the river Tigris and the Euphrates. This is the land of Khurasan, where al-Harith ibn Harrath or Osama Bin Laden will come forth from.

"His army will be lead by a man called Mansoor", Mansoor means one who is victorious or one who is given victory over his enemies.

Al-Zawahiri comes from "Al-Zawaahir" which is plural of "Zaahir". One of the meanings of Zaahir is "the one who is victorious."

Ayman Al Zawahiri is the new leader of Al-Qaeeda and the successor of Osama Bin Laden.

Reference:
The Revival - Part 10 - The Dream
(uploaded on youtube by REVIVALISLAM)

p.s.

""Ma Wara an- Nahr"
is the land beyond the river Tigris and the Euphrates. "

wrong, it is a reference to the 'land beyond the OXUS RIVER' ie transoxania.

in other hadith, khorosan is mentioned specifically by name eg the Mahdi is supposed to come from Khorosan which is not merely 'afghanistan', but deeper than that, it is the pashtun part of afghanistan.

YET, a connection to transoxania/ma wara an-nahr means N Afghanistan and S afghanistan become one...
This is something that's not been happening since we've had Pashtuns vs Tajik's, something that's on going.

Now about the name "Al haarith ibn harraath"
perhaps it's why the americans sent in 'osama bin laden' in the first place, as a means to derrail or try and prevent a prophecy or perhaps within this, bin laden saw himself as that guy?

here's my view

Al-haarith has dual meaning, it means both THE LION aswell as 'one who DIGS/TILLS/CULTIVATES the ground'
ibn harath meaning SON of the lion.

that isn't 'osama BIN LADEN'.

the LION OF PANJSHIR...was Ahmed Shah Massoud and of course the US assasinated him (because america and al qaeeda/al nusra are one. Don't believe me? here are your dieties working with al qaeeda
this was reported widely in israeli news eg jpost reported it. 'al nusra' is al qaeeda...in the arab levant it calls itself 'al nusra'
Formed in 2012, in November of that year The Washington Post described al-Nusra as "the most aggressive and successful" of the rebel forces. In December 2012, the United States Department of State designated it a foreign terrorist organization, and in April 2013, it became the official Syrian branch of al-Qaeda.

don't ever try to present al qaeeda as islamic, it was always there to prevent unity in Afghanistan.

Ahmed Shah Massoud aka 'the lion of PANJSHIR' was killed 2 days before 9/11 (yeh because that was just a coincidence) in a suicide bombing by al qaeeda.

The word PANJSHIR means 5 LIONS (shir/sher means lion). The valley of panjshir is the most fertile land in Afghanistan.
Ahmed Shah massoud was an ethnic tajik (which takes us closer to 'transoxania').

So..
in recent years i've read a bit about his son, Ahmed Massoud (naturally, THE SON as per the prophecy). initially he wanted to run for prime minister in Afghanistan with the intention of UNITING afghanistan, kicking out foreign parties and furthermore making peace with the pashtuns.

wtfk has happened in afghanistan? what america did was calculated, very deliberate, not a mistake like trump has tried to make out. The americans deliberately left all their tanks, fighter jets...and you know..since Ahmed Massoud was chased out of Afghanistan, he's now living in TAJIKISTAN!!!

still my views on all this are much bigger, im just not going to share them with you. there's a lot 'else' going on.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Hamas: Israel to ‘bear consequences’ of Lapid’s Damascus Gate visit

Foreign Minister Yair Lapid visits Damascus Gate in Jerusalem's Old City, April 3, 2022. Photo by Arie Leib Abrams/Flash90.

(April 4, 2022 / Israel Hayom) Gaza’s ruling Hamas terror organization warned on Sunday that Israeli Foreign Minister Yair Lapid’s “storming” of Damascus Gate in Jerusalem’s Old City earlier in the day was a “dangerous escalation.”

Lapid had visited security forces near Damascus Gate to thank them for their service and express the country’s appreciation, amid a spike of violence and unrest coinciding with the start of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan on April 1. The country is also in the midst of a deadly terror wave, which has claimed 11 innocent lives within a one-week span.

“The storming of the Damascus Gate by the foreign minister of the Zionist enemy, Yair Lapid, is a dangerous escalation, and the occupation will be responsible for its consequences. We and our people pledge to protect Jerusalem and Al-Aqsa Mosque,” said Hamas in a statement.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Preterists place the battle of Ezekiel 38 as having been fulfilled in Esther 9. Andy Woods dismantles this view effectively and places the events squarely as the Bible identifies them - in the “latter times”

p.s. These words stood out to me as I was reflecting on the regathering of Israel in modern times…

8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

At a speech a few years ago to the UN, the speaker asks of nations there “Where are your Jews?

I humbly suggest that live in prophetic times

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Preterists place the battle of Ezekiel 38 as having been fulfilled in Esther 9. Andy Woods dismantles this view effectively and places the events squarely as the Bible identifies them - in the “latter times”

How come you keep posting long boring deceptions from that red handed deceiver ?

Have you not repented ?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
How come you keep posting long boring deceptions from that red handed deceiver ?

Have you not repented ?
Could you explain?

i know he has a dry style (he used to be a lawyer) but what deception do you believe Andy Woods promotes (and why do you disagree with them?)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What a difference a word makes!!!

D1838FF2-C0E5-45F9-AB4C-6F8070B0B816.jpeg

THE PRINCE OF ROSH OR THE CHIEF PRINCE?

Ezekiel 38:2-3,39:1 describes Gog as being: “of the land of Magog, the Prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal.” TheJerusalem Bible, New English Bible, New King James Version, and the New American Standard Bible all translate Rosh as a proper name indicating a geographical location. However, other translations (KJV, RSV, NAB, NIV) take Rosh as an adjective and translate it as “chief”: “the chief Prince of Meshech, and Tubal.” The problem is that the word Rosh in Ezekiel can be translated as either a proper noun or an adjective. Is Rosh a proper name or simply an adjective (a description)?

The word Rosh in Hebrew simply means head, top, summit, or chief. It is a very common word used in all Semitic languages, occurring about 750 times in the Old Testament, along with its roots and derivatives. However in these verses in Ezekiel 38-39, the weight of evidence favours taking Rosh as a proper name:

(1) The Hebrew scholars C E Keil and Wilhelm Gesenius hold that the better translation of Rosh in Ezekiel is as a proper noun for a specific geographical location.

(2) the Septuagint, the Greek translation of the Old Testament, translates Rosh as the proper name Ros. This is especially significant since the Septuagint was translated only 3 centuries after Ezekiel was written (obviously much closer to the original than any modern translation). The mistranslation of Rosh in many modern translations as an adjective can be traced to the Latin Vulgate of Jerome.

(3) Many Bible dictionaries and encyclopaedias (New Bible Dictionary, Wycliffe Bible Dictionary, and International Standard Bible Encyclopaedia) support taking Rosh as a proper name in Ezekiel 38.

(4) Rosh is mentioned the first time in Ezekiel 38:2 , then repeated in 38:3 and 39:1. If Rosh were simply a adjective, it would probably be dropped in these two places; for when titles are repeated in Hebrew, they are generally abbreviated.

(5) Most importantly, taking Rosh as a proper name is that it is the most accurate translation. G.A. Cooke, a Hebrew scholar, translates Ezekiel 38:2: “the chief of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal” and calls this “the most natural way of rendering the Hebrew” (The Book of Ezekiel, International Critical Commentary).

The grammar of the Hebrew Bible supports the translation of Rosh as a proper noun denoting a geographical location (see also Young's Literal).

Last edited: