Nations taking their places for Ezekiel 38 / Psalm 83 / Isaiah 17

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
“Death to America!” - who would have thought that key people in the US power structure would take that as a policy statement?

* Given that the CFR seems very much in favour of conflict with Russia, I can’t help but wonder if the real, Biblically prophesied rise of “10 kings” who enjoy authority for “one hour” are waiting for the fall from influence of the present international power structures.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I read this on T.W. Tramm’s Facebook page earlier…

“AS SPRING APPROACHES, a confluence of factors related to a pandemic, and now a war in Europe’s ‘breadbasket,’ is threatening global food supplies.

While the timing of this confluence may seem random to the casual observer, I believe it is related to a biblical sign and calendar cycle.

COW SIGNS

63CEEBF6-F9F4-41EC-B8EE-4DD68676FA23.jpeg

In the Book of Genesis, Egypt’s Pharaoh has a dream about seven fat cows being swallowed up by seven gaunt cows (Gen. 41:1–4).

The dream is later interpreted by a young Hebrew, Joseph, who explains to Pharaoh that God is showing him what is about to happen. The seven fat cows represent seven years of plenty, while the seven gaunt cows represent seven years of famine so terrible the years of plenty will be forgotten (vv. 17–32).

Seeing that God never changes, and that He repeats signs and symbols, it is interesting to note that a little more than seven years ago, in 2014, two cows made news for being born with number “7s” on their heads.

The first cow made news on September 25, corresponding to the biblical date Tishrei 1, or Feast of Trumpets. The cow was black in color and had a large formal appearing “7” on its head.

The second cow, featured on a popular religious program, was born on the same Feast of Trumpets. However, this cow was red in color and had a small informal, or slapdash appearing, “7” on its head.

In prophecy circles, the cows with “7s” were deemed a modern-day version of the sign given to Pharaoh, a warning from God about seven years of plenty followed by seven years of famine.

The prophetic take on the cows was bolstered by the uncanny details. Consider that . . .

• It could have been any type of animal born with a number on its coat, a dog or a horse, yet it was cows, the same animals in Pharaoh’s dream.

• It could have been any given number on the cows, yet it was a “7,” the number signifying a complete period of time, or a period of warning in Scripture (Gen. 2:1–3; 7:1–4; 41; Lev. 25; Dan. 9:24–27; Josh. 6:1–5).

• It could have been one cow born with a “7,” yet it was two cows, denoting two seven-year periods.

• The cows with “7s” could have appeared on any calendar day, yet both appeared on the biblical Feast of Trumpets, the day on which the trumpet is sounded as a warning, or wakeup call (Lev. 23:23, 24).

• The cows could have been born any color, yet the cow with the large formal “7” on its head was black, connoting “in the black” financial conditions. The cow with the sparse “7” on its head was red, connoting scarcity, or “in the red” financial conditions.

• The cows could have been born in any order, yet the cow connoting prosperity was born first, while the cow connoting scarcity was born second, matching the biblical pattern of seven years of prosperity followed by seven years of famine.

While some may consider it absurd that cows with “7s” on their heads could be a sign from God, the Lord is known for using foolish things to confound the wise (1 Cor. 1:27). What’s more, He frequently uses animals in unconventional ways to achieve His purposes (Num. 22:21-39; Matt. 17:27; Jonah 1:17).

Could the spiraling war between Russia and Ukraine, countries which, combined, account for nearly a third of global wheat and barley exports, be related to the cow-signs of seven years ago?

The timing certainly corresponds to the biblical calendar. Crucial to understand is that God reckons time, particularly prophetic time, according to a fixed seven-year cycle called the Sabbatical cycle.

According to the cycle-reckoning dating back to Israel’s Second Temple period, the current Sabbatical period began at the biblical month of Nisan (March) in 2015. Thus, the seven-year period of abundance foreshadowed by the cow signs concludes at Nisan 2022, only weeks from now.

If our reading of the cow signs is correct, we should expect the world’s food problems to worsen.”

. . .

ARTICLE:

Russian war in Europe’s ‘bread basket’ threatens food supplies:

NOTES:

1. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever (Heb. 13:8).

2. Cow signs in secular news:

3. Cow signs in prophetic news:

4. Significantly, the black cow with the large “7” was named Benjamin. In the Bible, Benjamin is the favorite brother of Joseph, the Hebrew who interpreted pharaoh’s dream of the seven cows (Gen. 41:14–32). Benjamin’s mother, Rachel, who died after giving birth to him due to a difficult delivery, originally named her son Ben-Oni, which means “Son of My Trouble.” This is noteworthy because the time of Jacob’s Trouble, the seven-year Tribulation, is characterized as a time of birth pains and delivery for Israel: “Ask now, and see: Can a male give birth? Why then do I see every man with his hands on his stomach like a woman in labor and every face turned pale? How awful that day will be! There will be none like it! It will be a time of trouble for Jacob, but he will be delivered out of it” (Jer. 30:6, 7).

5. It is interesting that the “7” on the second (red) cow has an appearance of being cut off, or shortened. Scripture says the tribulation period will be shortened for the sake of the elect (Matt. 24:22).

6. Financial term meanings:

“In the black”: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/black.asp#:~:text=Key Takeaways-,The expression "in the black" is used to refer to,profitability and current financial health.&text=When a company is in,to be in the red.

“In the red”: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/red.asp

7. Based on rabbinic tradition, the modern Jewish calendar reckons years from the first day of the seventh month, Tishrei. However, in the Bible, God instructs Israel to count years from the first month, Nisan (Ex. 12:1–3).

. . .

*Visit the author’s website: www.theseasonofreturn.com

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVxcqsgEKvYtscqyYJpTxbQ

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: No one knows the day or hour of Jesus’ return (Matt. 24:36). However, a convergence of biblical signs and timelines suggests it is near. To escape the judgment reserved for a God-rejecting world, one must be in a saving relationship with Jesus Christ. If you have not yet done so, call on His name and believe that He is the Son of God who died for your sins and was raised from the dead (Rom. 10:13). Do it today. Time is running out.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Khamenei: Iran won’t give up ‘defensive power, regional presence, nuclear progress’

Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei speaks during a televised video conference with an audience in the city of Tabriz commemorating the 1979 Islamic Revolution, in Tehran, Iran, on February 17, 2022. (photo: Office of the Iranian Supreme Leader via AP)

Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said Tehran will not bow to pressure to reduce its “defensive power,” regional proxies, and progress in nuclear technology, he was cited as saying in Iranian state media on Thursday.
Tehran is locked in negotiations with world powers to revive the nuclear deal that offered it sanctions relief in return for curbs on its atomic program.

Also in the news:

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The Iranian leader's mouthpiece, Kihan, newspaper wrote in its editorial (March 10) that "the time has come to teach an unforgettable lesson to the Zionist entity during the few years left until its eventual eradication from Palestinian land. Israel is wrong if it thinks its nuclear weapons will save it from destruction… In fact (the reactor) in Dimona is an Achilles heel of Israel and is the one that will eventually lead to its destruction."

Esther 7

7 So the king and Haman came to banquet with Esther the queen.

2 And the king said again unto Esther on the second day at the banquet of wine, What is thy petition, queen Esther? and it shall be granted thee: and what is thy request? and it shall be performed, even to the half of the kingdom.

3 Then Esther the queen answered and said, If I have found favour in thy sight, O king, and if it please the king, let my life be given me at my petition, and my people at my request:

4 For we are sold, I and my people, to be destroyed, to be slain, and to perish. But if we had been sold for bondmen and bondwomen, I had held my tongue, although the enemy could not countervail the king's damage.

5 Then the king Ahasuerus answered and said unto Esther the queen, Who is he, and where is he, that durst presume in his heart to do so?

6 And Esther said, The adversary and enemy is this wicked Haman. Then Haman was afraid before the king and the queen.

7 And the king arising from the banquet of wine in his wrath went into the palace garden: and Haman stood up to make request for his life to Esther the queen; for he saw that there was evil determined against him by the king.

8 Then the king returned out of the palace garden into the place of the banquet of wine; and Haman was fallen upon the bed whereon Esther was. Then said the king, Will he force the queen also before me in the house? As the word went out of king's mouth, they covered Haman's face.

9 And Harbonah, one of the chamberlains, said before the king, Behold also, the gallows fifty cubits high, which Haman had made for Mordecai, who spoken good for the king, standeth in the house of Haman. Then the king said, Hang him thereon.

10 So they hanged Haman on the gallows that he had prepared for Mordecai. Then was the king's wrath pacified.

Last edited:
The Iranian leader's mouthpiece, Kihan, newspaper wrote in its editorial (March 10) that "the time has come to teach an unforgettable lesson to the Zionist entity during the few years left until its eventual eradication from Palestinian land. Israel is wrong if it thinks its nuclear weapons will save it from destruction… In fact (the reactor) in Dimona is an Achilles heel of Israel and is the one that will eventually lead to its destruction."

Esther 7

7 So the king and Haman came to banquet with Esther the queen.

2 And the king said again unto Esther on the second day at the banquet of wine, What is thy petition, queen Esther? and it shall be granted thee: and what is thy request? and it shall be performed, even to the half of the kingdom.

3 Then Esther the queen answered and said, If I have found favour in thy sight, O king, and if it please the king, let my life be given me at my petition, and my people at my request:

4 For we are sold, I and my people, to be destroyed, to be slain, and to perish. But if we had been sold for bondmen and bondwomen, I had held my tongue, although the enemy could not countervail the king's damage.

5 Then the king Ahasuerus answered and said unto Esther the queen, Who is he, and where is he, that durst presume in his heart to do so?

6 And Esther said, The adversary and enemy is this wicked Haman. Then Haman was afraid before the king and the queen.

7 And the king arising from the banquet of wine in his wrath went into the palace garden: and Haman stood up to make request for his life to Esther the queen; for he saw that there was evil determined against him by the king.

8 Then the king returned out of the palace garden into the place of the banquet of wine; and Haman was fallen upon the bed whereon Esther was. Then said the king, Will he force the queen also before me in the house? As the word went out of king's mouth, they covered Haman's face.

9 And Harbonah, one of the chamberlains, said before the king, Behold also, the gallows fifty cubits high, which Haman had made for Mordecai, who spoken good for the king, standeth in the house of Haman. Then the king said, Hang him thereon.

10 So they hanged Haman on the gallows that he had prepared for Mordecai. Then was the king's wrath pacified.

1) haman was not persian, he was an Amelekite. His people were wiped out by the jews..and so he wanted revenge. Do you blame him? literally his people were wiped off the map.

2) and yet...the persians saved the jews, not once but many times over..and the book of esther tells us that directly. the persian king had nothing but love for the jews.
they gave jews a homeland for 2500 years. They won them Jerusalem twice (because xtians like yourself are daft monkeys who don't know about the 7th century era sassanian-byzantine wars).

3) whilst there are many jews who give their respect and gratitude to persia...
the synagogue of satan elite have pushed a lie against iran and thus incurred the curse of persia that'll stain them forever.
to even fucking side with the lying ungrateful side like you have shows me everything ive said about you all along is true.
im fully aware of the existing love between israeli jews and iranians till this day...there's def a majority who like iran and do not want war.

these 'regimes' are always american/western projects and decoys at best. i try not to fall for the traps set by the americans. i know what we're told in the news is not real. of course you have to have a bit of common sense to get this..and you have zero.

4)
Israel is wrong if it thinks its nuclear weapons will save it from destruction

this does stand true with the messianic ideals set in the bible. You know 'land without borders, walls, weapons'...
'Not by might nor power BUT BY MY SPIRIT'

Revelation 11 'the city figuratively known as SODOM AND EGYPT' 'where the lord was crucified'/
this is just another indicator that current israel most certainly won't exist in the long run as it is today....and going by the track record in the bible...it's going to have to be a brutal removal when it happens.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Russian footholds in Mideast, Africa raise threat to NATO

FILE - In this photo released by Russian Defense Ministry Press Service, a Russian MiG-31 fighter jet carrying a Kinzhal missile takes off from the Hemeimeem air base in Syria on June 25, 2021.

The Russian military on Friday launched sweeping maneuvers in the Mediterranean Sea featuring warplanes capable of carrying hypersonic missiles, a show of force amid a surge in tensions following an incident with a British destroyer in the Black Sea. (Russian Defense Ministry Press Service via AP, File)

BEIRUT (AP) — Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine dominates world attention. But with less global scrutiny, Putin is also busy advancing Russia’s presence in the Middle East and Africa -- an expansion that military and civilian leaders view as another, if less immediate, threat to security in the West.

Putin’s strategy in the Mideast and Africa has been simple, and successful: He seeks out security alliances with autocrats, coup leaders, and others who have been spurned or neglected by the U.S. and Europe, either because of their bloody abuses or because of competing Western strategic interests.

— In Syria, Russia’s defense minister last month showed off nuclear-capable bombers and hypersonic missiles over the Mediterranean, part of a security partnership that now has the Kremlin threatening to send Syrian fighters to Ukraine.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
2) and yet...the persians saved the jews, not once but many times over..and the book of esther tells us that directly. the persian king had nothing but love for the jews.
they gave jews a homeland for 2500 years. They won them Jerusalem twice (because xtians like yourself are daft monkeys who don't know about the 7th century era sassanian-byzantine wars).
Should I assume that the “monkey” inference reflects your interpretation of Surah 5, 60?

“Shall I tell thee of a worse (case) than theirs for retribution with Allah? (Worse is the case of him) whom Allah hath cursed, him on whom His wrath hath fallen and of whose sort Allah hath turned some to apes and swine, and who serveth idols. Such are in worse plight and further astray from the plain road.”

As for the historic context, I am certainly aware of it, but from your studies of the Bible, have you not noticed that certain patterns are repeated, and various “types” are identified and established? (E.g. Joseph was literally a son of Jacob living in Egypt, yet was also a “type” of Jesus)

In the same way, Haman is a “type” that has repeated through the years of those who would want to break God’s promise to the seed of Abraham by annihilating the people group God promised to preserve.

Last edited:
Should I assume that the “monkey” inference reflects your interpretation of Surah 5, 60?

“Shall I tell thee of a worse (case) than theirs for retribution with Allah? (Worse is the case of him) whom Allah hath cursed, him on whom His wrath hath fallen and of whose sort Allah hath turned some to apes and swine, and who serveth idols. Such are in worse plight and further astray from the plain road.”

As for the historic context, I am certainly aware of it, but from your studies of the Bible, have you not noticed that certain patterns are repeated, and various “types” are identified and established? (E.g. Joseph was literally a son of Jacob living in Egypt, yet was also a “type” of Jesus)

In the same way, Haman is a “type” that has repeated through the years of those who would want to break God’s promise to the seed of Abraham by annihilating the people group God promised to preserve.
God didnt promise to preserve ashkenazis...
Ive told you about zechariah 13 and you like to pretend that part of scripture doesnt exist
Just like you pretend rev 11 doesnt call it "sodom and egypt".

Ashkenazi jews are gomer..gog and magog.
As for general archetypes...the archetype 9f haman is what i fking said it is...
A man whos people wete wiped out by jews and wanted revenge. He was killed..and its because the persian king fancied the jewish woman.

So the persians saved the jews and yet your pushing anti persian rhetoric. The persians let jews live in iran for 2500 years...
Israel is an imposter of the gomer/gog and magog camp...

ive said it many times....quite literally the bible itself is the biggest evidence against the state of israel.

one one side you have the messianic ideals
'land without borders, walls, weapons' 'a peaceful and unsuspecting people'
which suggests clearly that whatever the fuck is there right now is not that and therefore cannot exist in it's current form in order for this to be fulfilled.

on the other, you have the fact that the system of babylon was absolutely condemned for the one simple fact that unlike other nations/empires, this one profited from exacting usury on the masses. This is not some smalltime thing, but has huge implications for the jews ESPECIALLY.
For one, the chaldeans are condemned by God in Habakkuk 2 and their destruction is foretold..and again this is entirely due to the practice of usury. It was usury that made them the elite in Babylon. The chapter isnt against babylon as a whole but specifically te chaldeans who ruled it.
Yet in Zechariah 5 we are directly told that the jews would be taken to 'the land of shinar/babylon' 'to build her house there'
as it happened the elite chaldeans in babylon took the jews into their own homes as their slaves. The jews were not random slaves, they were slaves to chaldeans.
'to set her house there' had far reaching conclusion....it meant they would become the Chaldeans mark II and hence 'the whore of babylon'.

No matter how much you xtian lot try to conceal this fact...the fact is you lot have messed with the bible simply because of your absolutely envy and hate of islam (and that must be because muslims held the holy land/jerusalem/the vineyard etc for the longest period, which directly shows you cannot be 'on the true path', since in the parable of tenants Jesus made it clear the vineyard would be given to the tenants who produce the fruit. enter islam, xtianity gone....what does that really tell you LOL?
like it wasnt so transparent that you're now after iran for it's oil.

now you have a global elite who've amassed wealth on a level unseen before, through usury. they've used it to create wars, begin an occult revolution and are controlling the masses through fake news, tv/movies/music/porn entertainment...and this eejit over here wants to act like none of this has escaped God....
and this entire system has an obsession with the holy land...
since from the very beginning the beasts have craved to own the holy land..and yet it was islam that spanked the beasts..
it was islam that removed babylon, removed the persians, the greeks and romans (extending right the way to the crusades).

FYI i do NOT BELIEVE that 'muslims are going to rule the holy land' again. the gentile period is over, the 1260 days prophecy is complete...but certainly the whore sitting on it is going to be forcefully removed and yet God and satan both want that.

so when the iranians point out that the bible itself condemns israel, they are not wrong. religious jews 100% believe modern israel is antibiblical aswell.

YET it doesnt even end there. Zechariah 13 goes on to tell us that the true remnant chosen by God NEVER EVEN LEFT!!! and then we learn that the 'woman sought shelter in the wilderness for 1260 days' which connects to the gentiles prophecy of 1260 dsays in Rev 11 which is 10000% ISLAM.
that can only mean the palestinian people are jewish by blood, are the remnant, never left..and became muslims and were protected under islam untl 1948..and since then it is their children who are the prime target of israel.

so far no one has challenged me directly eg discussing Zechariah 13 or Revelation 11. In fact islam proves the bible and these prophecies right...
normally you lot would be waxing lyrical about any fulfillment of prophecy...and here are examples of the fulfillment of prophecy right down to the last digit.

1260 years = 1260 lunar years = the entire period muslims ruled over the temple mount...

Muslims conquered Jerusalem in
637AD
first crusade where it was lost to Christians..
1099AD
Muslims took it back in 1187 and held it till 1948. 761 years and 462 years
Total 1223 years of Muslim control.
In lunar years that is 1223 X 1.03068
That comes to exactly 1260 years.

or Zechariah 13 which tells us that '2/3 will be cut off or perish' and only the 1/3 who remain wil lbe God's chosen people/the remnant.
The ashkenazi jews of modern israel are from the camp that was cut off, who left the holy land..and furthermore, being ashkenazi are of the Gomer bloodline and hence part of the Gog & Magog army.
so.....

who has the balls to discuss it?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
ive said it many times....quite literally the bible itself is the biggest evidence against the state of israel.

one one side you have the messianic ideals
'land without borders, walls, weapons' 'a peaceful and unsuspecting people'
which suggests clearly that whatever the fuck is there right now is not that and therefore cannot exist in it's current form in order for this to be fulfilled.

on the other, you have the fact that the system of babylon was absolutely condemned for the one simple fact that unlike other nations/empires, this one profited from exacting usury on the masses. This is not some smalltime thing, but has huge implications for the jews ESPECIALLY.
For one, the chaldeans are condemned by God in Habakkuk 2 and their destruction is foretold..and again this is entirely due to the practice of usury. It was usury that made them the elite in Babylon. The chapter isnt against babylon as a whole but specifically te chaldeans who ruled it.
Yet in Zechariah 5 we are directly told that the jews would be taken to 'the land of shinar/babylon' 'to build her house there'
as it happened the elite chaldeans in babylon took the jews into their own homes as their slaves. The jews were not random slaves, they were slaves to chaldeans.
'to set her house there' had far reaching conclusion....it meant they would become the Chaldeans mark II and hence 'the whore of babylon'.

No matter how much you xtian lot try to conceal this fact...the fact is you lot have messed with the bible simply because of your absolutely envy and hate of islam (and that must be because muslims held the holy land/jerusalem/the vineyard etc for the longest period, which directly shows you cannot be 'on the true path', since in the parable of tenants Jesus made it clear the vineyard would be given to the tenants who produce the fruit. enter islam, xtianity gone....what does that really tell you LOL?
like it wasnt so transparent that you're now after iran for it's oil.

now you have a global elite who've amassed wealth on a level unseen before, through usury. they've used it to create wars, begin an occult revolution and are controlling the masses through fake news, tv/movies/music/porn entertainment...and this eejit over here wants to act like none of this has escaped God....
and this entire system has an obsession with the holy land...
since from the very beginning the beasts have craved to own the holy land..and yet it was islam that spanked the beasts..
it was islam that removed babylon, removed the persians, the greeks and romans (extending right the way to the crusades).

FYI i do NOT BELIEVE that 'muslims are going to rule the holy land' again. the gentile period is over, the 1260 days prophecy is complete...but certainly the whore sitting on it is going to be forcefully removed and yet God and satan both want that.

so when the iranians point out that the bible itself condemns israel, they are not wrong. religious jews 100% believe modern israel is antibiblical aswell.

YET it doesnt even end there. Zechariah 13 goes on to tell us that the true remnant chosen by God NEVER EVEN LEFT!!! and then we learn that the 'woman sought shelter in the wilderness for 1260 days' which connects to the gentiles prophecy of 1260 dsays in Rev 11 which is 10000% ISLAM.
that can only mean the palestinian people are jewish by blood, are the remnant, never left..and became muslims and were protected under islam untl 1948..and since then it is their children who are the prime target of israel.

so far no one has challenged me directly eg discussing Zechariah 13 or Revelation 11. In fact islam proves the bible and these prophecies right...
normally you lot would be waxing lyrical about any fulfillment of prophecy...and here are examples of the fulfillment of prophecy right down to the last digit.

1260 years = 1260 lunar years = the entire period muslims ruled over the temple mount...

Muslims conquered Jerusalem in
637AD
first crusade where it was lost to Christians..
1099AD
Muslims took it back in 1187 and held it till 1948. 761 years and 462 years
Total 1223 years of Muslim control.
In lunar years that is 1223 X 1.03068
That comes to exactly 1260 years.

or Zechariah 13 which tells us that '2/3 will be cut off or perish' and only the 1/3 who remain wil lbe God's chosen people/the remnant.
The ashkenazi jews of modern israel are from the camp that was cut off, who left the holy land..and furthermore, being ashkenazi are of the Gomer bloodline and hence part of the Gog & Magog army.
so.....

who has the balls to discuss it?
Well, it’s certainly a different narrative and one you hold to with enthusiasm…

What I find interesting about Ezekiel 38 and 39 is that the nations are left in no doubt as to God’s actions. We can certainly lay out various ideas in advance of that scenario but when God steps onto the scene, the debate will be settled.

I have a view as to how that might play out, you have another. It is possible neither of us well see anything Biblical (or Qur’anic) occur in the near future. Or we might.

I like these words from Habakkuk 2…

2 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

2 And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
On the Iran Nuclear Deal (from Amir Tsarfati on Telegram)

“Let me explain: Russia and Iran just agreed to do business in-spite of the Ukraine war related sanctions. America is passionately pursuing this deal. Russia knows that. Iran knows that as well. Iran will get billions from oil export, Russia will get billions from business with Iran and the Ukrainians will continue to pay the price for this unbelievable madness and hypocrisy of our world leaders!”

Well, it’s certainly a different narrative and one you hold to with enthusiasm…

What I find interesting about Ezekiel 38 and 39 is that the nations are left in no doubt as to God’s actions. We can certainly lay out various ideas in advance of that scenario but when God steps onto the scene, the debate will be settled.

I have a view as to how that might play out, you have another. It is possible neither of us well see anything Biblical (or Qur’anic) occur in the near future. Or we might.

I like these words from Habakkuk 2…

2 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

2 And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Ezekiel 38: land without borders, walls, weapons and a 'peaceful and unsuspecting people'

me: that obv isn't israel
you: IT'S ISRAEL
and that is precisely what this thread is.

We know full well that the Ashkenazi are the gomer camp and hence 'gog and magog'.
so it's completely the otherway round.

Just an example of how poor you are at this game. in a previous thread, you based 'tubal' (anatolia) as 'turkey'. However tubal are a race of people, georgians. the TURKS came there much later, they conquered and settled in anatolia, but they are not 'tubal'.

the only muslim countries relevant in the prophecy are Persia and Sudan. Persia is only really a regime change away from being pro-israel just like saudi arabia.
Sudan, as insignificant a country it is, is pro-israel since they normalised ties.

furthermore, ive said many times that this prophecy is post-messianic, so what you've then tried to do is claim 'oh so muslims will attack israel, and then it will be repopulated'
still, it doesnt change the fact that the modern state in it's current form will cease to exist, as it must. if you believe in Jesus, then modern israel can't exist as it is today.
obv the iranians and muslims know this and that's one reason why so many refuse to accept modern israel.

On the Iran Nuclear Deal (from Amir Tsarfati on Telegram)

“Let me explain: Russia and Iran just agreed to do business in-spite of the Ukraine war related sanctions. America is passionately pursuing this deal. Russia knows that. Iran knows that as well. Iran will get billions from oil export, Russia will get billions from business with Iran and the Ukrainians will continue to pay the price for this unbelievable madness and hypocrisy of our world leaders!”
awwww....he really cares about the ukraine.
we wouldnt have russia vs ukraine if jewish bolshevism didnt happen and the soviet era nations werent looted of their wealth, giving rise to jewish private ownership in the post-sovier era...

of course the massacre of 20-40m christian orthodox isnt something amir tsarfati will want to highlight.