Nations taking their places for Ezekiel 38 / Psalm 83 / Isaiah 17

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

5F67DD93-DE5E-4010-8140-7AC67E0A9915.jpeg

Last edited:

SomeNOBODY0

Rookie
It's eerie, isn't it? I have been watching for this one for a while. I don't know when it will be exactly, but I do know it is supposed to bring Israel back to the Lord. All apologies but I have limited data and can't watch the video. I also know that the summits the 3 biggest players have held in recent years regarding peacekeeping in the mid east are quite noteworthy, and I can only think it must mean... Something. I can't make up my mind on how imminent this will be, but it struck me that it all comes together pretty fast in the account from Ezekiel, so maybe I'm not supposed to be certain...? It just seems that with the late hour and looming world events, it's too much for coincidence. I sure wish they would all just change their minds when it comes down to it, that's going to be a LOT of dead people.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
“Art thou come to take a spoil?”

America has long been identified as one of the Young Lions of Tarshish, who stand by, mildly protest and do nothing.

One year ago, who would have predicted that a semi-aware glove puppet would be in the White House, acting as a mouthpiece for the anti-Israel left? Will an emboldened Iran seeing the vacuum that America is leaving do something prophetic and foolish soon?

Time will tell…

Letter signed by 73 House Democrats calls on Biden to reverse Trump's pro-Israel policies

Israeli supporters of Donald Trumps wave US and Israeli flags to support his candidacy for the presidential in Jerusalem on October 27, 2020 - Olivier Fitoussi/Flash90Israeli

Letter insists that US refer to West Bank, Gaza as 'occupied' in official documents and communications

A letter signed by 73 Democrats in the US House of Representatives calls on US President Joe Biden to "reverse" the Trump administration's pro-Israel policies, including his peace plan to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

The letter, sent to the White House on Wednesday, urges to Biden to refer to Israeli settlements as illegal under international law and to Gaza and the West Bank as "occupied" in official US documents and communications.

Last edited:
You are straight up cursed man.
Theres no other explanation.

Literally the prophecy (which ive discussed with you) is talking about a future where the land was desolate and a remnant have returned. There are no walls and gates there.

This is literally the opposite of israel.
You whore of babylon worshipping peice of shit.

,“I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people(U)—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

How the fuck is that the state of israel?
Its literally the opposite.

So many levels of utter stupidity from this twat.

In Revelation 20, it says that only after the 1000 yrs, that satan will go to the 4 corners of the world to gather gog and magog.
So by that point they will be all over the world.

In ezekiel 38 they were far north of jerusalem.
The muslim block of central asian soviet nations are not directly north of jerusalem.

The scythian theory makes most sense. The scythians went all over the world. Eg the germainic tribes were scythian. The scythians prob inc the punjabis of india too.

It cant be the turkish people because they migrated to modern day turkey in the 12th to 13th century.

So only after the 1000, satan will go out to convince the nations to attack, right? Which literally means right now they dont have that intention or are not plotting etc.

Yet once again that jew is war mongering between christians and muslims through his fake conversion to christianity.
Only a special kind of dumb fuck cant see the intent there.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
,“I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people(U)—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars.

How the fuck is that the state of israel?
Its literally the opposite.
Without engaging in personal comments @AspiringSoul many prophecy students anticipate a time when the physical protection that a returned Israel might have has been done away with, perhaps through some form of regional peace accord.

We are not there yet but as the events of last year indicate, things can move fast.

As for the two variants accounts of the nations of Gog and Magog, most Bible commentators see two events here, one prior to the Millennium, one after.

You may disagree with that view but I will not curse you for your opinion.

Last edited:
Without engaging in personal comments @AspiringSoul many prophecy students anticipate a time hen the physical protection that a returned Israel might have has been done away with, perhaps through some form of regional peace accord.

We are not there yet but as the events of last year indicate, things can move fast.

As for the two variants accounts of the nations of Gog and Magog, most Bible commentators see two events here, one prior to the Millennium, one after.

You may disagree with that view but I will not curse you for your opinion.

Haha move the goalposts but youre still out of your depth.
In ezekiel 38 quite literally says 'israel' then in the context it isnt referring to a state with that name but the nation inc the 10 lost tribes.
It describes a place without walls and a peaceful, unsuspecting israel.

Modern israel is the complete opposite. You know that full well, so how does that make you?

Its obv modern israel is the whore of babylon too. By revelation 17/18, youre just like all the world leaders worshipping it.
Its a telling thing when God and satan hate you at the same time.

TrollingTroubles

Established
From where I’m sitting, you come across unhinged mate. But I like that. It makes for interesting scrolling on my phone. I’m so bored, I’m reading posts written by some random on the web called Molvi Corleone. I mean, come on!!! This is the highlight of my shitty ass Sunday.

From where I’m sitting, you come across unhinged mate. But I like that. It makes for interesting scrolling on my phone. I’m so bored, I’m reading posts written by some random on the web called Molvi Corleone. I mean, come on!!! This is the highlight of my shitty ass Sunday.
Oh wait its scimitwat on another sock account.

Smh trying to stir shit on here, you should emigrate to israel with that behaviour.
Youre going on my ignore list.

TrollingTroubles

Established
Good stuff maboy, so gangsta **

Anyway, Ezekiel 38 eh? I remember reading that drivel and thinking “those were some good shrooms”

Or was that Revelations?

I don’t really give a shit.

Nikōn

Veteran
Anyway, Ezekiel 38 eh? I remember reading that drivel and thinking “those were some good shrooms”

Or was that Revelations?
Yeah the shroom moment is probably more with the Apocalypse of St John, than Ezekiel. Ezekiel only has a few vision moments (like the opening chapter). Ezekiel is mainly commentary on Deuteronomy and chastising of Israel/Jerusalem, like the Prophets always do.
The Apocalypse of St John is a very 'occult' book (it incorporates a lot of astrological symbolism polemically as well) and a big influence on things like surrealism, among other things.

If it wasn't for the Apocalypse of St John, we would pretty much not have half of the west, artistically and politically. Without it, we would not have western angelic and demonic magic, nor modern Evangelical Protestantism (Plymouth Bretheren and Branch Davidians, etc) nor people like Aleister Crowley. So you can say that for the west, it's a big deal to history. It's sentiment even influenced people like Karl Marx with the whole "end of history" idea regarding the utopian ideal of secularist-capitalism.

You may find the Book of Daniel to also give you shroom feelings, but John of Patmos really laid one out in his book.

Journeyman

Established
Yeah the shroom moment is probably more with the Apocalypse of St John, than Ezekiel. Ezekiel only has a few vision moments (like the opening chapter). Ezekiel is mainly commentary on Deuteronomy and chastising of Israel/Jerusalem, like the Prophets always do.
The Apocalypse of St John is a very 'occult' book (it incorporates a lot of astrological symbolism polemically as well) and a big influence on things like surrealism, among other things.

If it wasn't for the Apocalypse of St John, we would pretty much not have half of the west, artistically and politically. Without it, we would not have western angelic and demonic magic, nor modern Evangelical Protestantism (Plymouth Bretheren and Branch Davidians, etc) nor people like Aleister Crowley. So you can say that for the west, it's a big deal to history. It's sentiment even influenced people like Karl Marx with the whole "end of history" idea regarding the utopian ideal of secularist-capitalism.

You may find the Book of Daniel to also give you shroom feelings, but John of Patmos really laid one out in his book.
Have you come across the idea that the Apocalypse of John was planted in the Bible and doesn't really belong there? The Eastern Orthodox rejected it for a long time.

See also:

This site is down now, but you can see a snapshot here:

I am in the uneasy position of seeing all these undoubted concurrences with Revelation and other prophecies, but not feeling that this is a genuine divinely inspired event? To me, this is TPTB following their own script, with them planning to supply both the antagonist and protagonist. This author makes quite a good case for something like this being on the horizon: