Nations taking their places for Ezekiel 38 / Psalm 83 / Isaiah 17

FROM THE EARLY DAYS OF CHRISTIANITY, believers have struggled to understand the mystery of the great harlot. Scholars and students alike have arrived at many different conclusions.

1: ROME
Roughly two hundred years after the book of Revelation was written, Lactantius, an early Christian writer from North Africa, believed the harlot was the city of Rome, which was still dominated by paganism at the time.1 Tertullian, Irenæus, and Jerome all used the term “Babylon” to refer to the Roman Empire.

2: ISLAM
A thousand years later, after Islam had arisen and swept much of the world under its control, many Christians began to wonder if it was the solution to the mystery of the great harlot. We find this view expressed in the writings Nicholas of Lyra, a French Franciscan monk often referred to as the greatest exegete of the fourteenth century.

3: THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
As the great division between Roman Catholics and Protestants swept across Europe, the Reformers dusted off the earlier, Romeas-Babylon view, modified it, and began pointing to the Roman Catholic Church. In 1522, Martin Luther’s good friend Lucas Cranach created the now-famous woodcut images that Luther would use so effectively in his propaganda war against the Vatican.

4: NEW YORK CITY / UNITED STATES
In more modern times, another position that has gained tremendous popularity is the view that the United States of America, or New York City, specifically, is harlot Babylon. In their book The Final Babylon: America and the Coming of Antichrist, coauthors Kreiger, McGriff, and Woodward claim that identifying Mystery Babylon “requires only a minute amount of analytical skills.

5: MODERN APOSTATE JERUSALEM
Another, less popular interpretation holds that this passage refers to Jerusalem. Most who espouse this view are preterists, meaning they believe this prophecy is already long past, having been fulfilled when Jerusalem was destroyed by the Romans in AD 70.

6: LITERAL BABYLON
Another interpretation is that the literal city of Babylon (the remnants of which are located fifty-three miles south of Baghdad, Iraq, in a town called Hillah) will be rebuilt in the last days. Although the ruins of this once magnificent city are little more than a tourist attraction today, those who hold this view believe that, in the days to come, a reconstructed Babylon will far surpass the ancient city’s former glory.

7: APOSTATE CHRISTENDOM OR INTERFAITH ECUMENISM
Another perspective holds that all segments of apostate Christianity will someday join together in the last days to form some kind of organized ecumenical body. The World Council of Churches, at least since its founding in 1975, has been the most common candidate – or culprit – that is expected to bring all of these apostate bodies together.

8: THE ILLUMINATI
For some, no umbrella is big enough unless it recognizes a full-blown, pan-historical, transnational conspiracy of exceedingly secretive, occult globalists, power brokers, and bankers whose wicked tentacles extend into every nook and cranny of the entire planet.

9: MECCA / SAUDI ARABIA
In more recent years, with many Christians increasingly embracing the idea of an Islamic Antichrist leading a Middle Eastern empire, some are now looking at the city of Mecca and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as the last-days Babylon.

such a deceptive post, yet again.

jeremiah 2, 3, zecheriah 5 etc.
it's the jewish nation.

AmazingGrace

Established
after rejecting Jesus, what is their status? what does the book of Revelation call them?

post Jesus...and pre-second coming, this is what's said about them in Isaiah 42
Hear, you deaf;
look, you blind, and see!

19 Who is blind but my servant,
and deaf like the messenger I send?
Who is blind like the one in covenant with me,
blind like the servant of the Lord?
20 You have seen many things, but you pay no attention;
your ears are open, but you do not listen.”

21 It pleased the Lord
for the sake of his righteousness
to make his law great and glorious.
22 But this is a people plundered and looted,
all of them trapped in pits
or hidden away in prisons.
They have become plunder,
with no one to rescue them;
they have been made loot,
with no one to say, “Send them back.”

23 Which of you will listen to this
or pay close attention in time to come?
24 Who handed Jacob over to become loot,
and Israel to the plunderers?
Was it not the Lord,
against whom we have sinned?
For they would not follow his ways;
they did not obey his law.

25 So he poured out on them his burning anger,
the violence of war.
It enveloped them in flames, yet they did not understand;
it consumed them, but they did not take it to heart.

besides if you're a christian, you know full well jews reject the new testament, why aren't you parading the jews on that matter?

you guys have consistently twisted the bible prophecies just to fit into an anti-islamic bent..and when i've told you guys those views are wrong, you're coming up with this argument? "jews say there can be more than one fulfillment of prophecy".

yet the irony there is, i've shown you how that played out with 7th century jewish messianicism and Mohammad/islam.

If people plant seeds in accordance to their own misunderstanding of scripture, it can still play into a higher prophetic theme.
Eg 'by their tresspass the gentiles are reckoned'. That is, the seeds the jews planted led to the fulfillment of God's promise concerning Ishmael (and that promise has not come to an end yet, it culminates in the Caliph of islam, the Imam Mahdi who is the 12th caliph of Quyash in fulfillment of the 12 princes promise in Genesis). Even if i'm dissing jews here, i've still understood that the very manifestation of the prophet of islam and the entire islamic era is out of the shadow of jewish messianicism. That does however work in accordance with the things Jesus spoke in John 16 on the 'spirit of truth'.

just think about how significant this is..

John 16

on the synagogue of satan
2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God.
3 They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me.

by their tresspass the gentiles are reckoned
7 But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 about sin, because people do not believe in me; 10 about righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; 11 and about judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

So when i say 'under the shadow of jewish messianicism' it means the dark cloud of false messianicism leads to the fulfillment of Leviticus 26's punishments theme.
The arrival of islam served that purpose essentially as a Gentile AND MORE IMPORTANT ISHMAELITE/ARAB religion, fulfilling 7th century jewish messianic desires on one hand, fulfilling the promise in Genesis on the other and also serving as a proof against the synagogue of satan.

we have christians like Red blagging it about Ezekiel's prophecies through blatant misinterpretations of Matthew 24, Zechariah 13/14, Daniel 7/9 etc...effectively imagining this idea of muslims as Gog & Magog, making war against Israel, for God to then kill those muslim armies etc.
What that does is, it shows the intense hatred he truely does have for muslims, whilst he parades around with this fake love for jews. literally he arse licks zionist jews due to his utter contempt for muslims.
Yet this collective desire, call it a seed that's been planted..
much like 7th century jewish messianic dreams...

it only enables the fulfillment of prophetic themes that work against you. The fall of mystery babylon.
i mean you guys have already painted the picture in your minds...so im sure something close to it will occur but i promise you it won't be the 'gog and magog' prophecy.

on that, another thing i have to repeat..
Red posted an image in the first post describing the names of the Ezekiel 38 nations

For example
Mesech, Tubal, Gomer = Turkey

except 'turkey' didnt exist back then. I don't really know what anatolia, asia minor etc were called, but this was a reference to people...who were later replaced with Turkic people after the fall of the byzantine empire.
Mesech, Tubal and Gomer became armenians, greeks etc...but amongst all that ASHKENAZI jews belong to this camp!1

Gomer (גֹּמֶר, Standard Hebrew Gómer, Tiberian Hebrew Gōmer, pronounced [ˈɡomeʁ]; Greek: Γαμὲρ, romanized: Gamér) was the eldest son ASHKENAZ

Askenaz had a brother called Scytha (say the Germans) the father of the Scythians, for which the Germans have of old been called Scythians too (very justly, for they came mostly from old Scythia) and Germany had several ancient names; for that part next to the Euxin was called Scythia, and the country of the Getes, but the parts east of the Vistule or Weyssel were called Sarmatia Europaea, and westward it was called Gallia, Celtica, Allemania, Francia and Teutonia; for old Germany comprehended the greater part of Europe; and those called Gauls were all old Germans; who by ancient authors were called Celts, Gauls and Galatians, which is confirmed by the historians Strabo and Aventinus, and by Alstedius in his Chronology, p. 201 etc. Askenaz, or Tuisco, after his death, was worshipped as the ambassador and interpreter of the gods, and from thence called the first German Mercury, from Tuitseben to interpret.

also

the Germanic tribes inc the Saxons and vikings are also Magog then...and we know they spread everywhere.

talk about an own goal lol.
You are throwing baby out with bathwater.
Forget rest of the Jews for a second. Prophets who you're quoting were Jews and saw prophecy as a pattern. Bible is full of this foreshadowing.

"besides if you're a christian, you know full well jews reject the new testament,"
Yes, majority rejected it. However, 12 disciples were Jews. New testament mentions Jewish Christians quite a lot, one whole letter is dedicated for them (Hebrews). First church, where Jesus preached 40 days after His resurrection, was probably mostly made up of Jews. At the end of 40 days Jesus sent them to tell the good news of salvation to the whole world.
"You will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” (Acts 1:8)

Every nation has good and bad people. Israel is not any different.
Majority of Israel refused Christ. Majority or world refused Christ. But He found His people in both.

Maldarker

Star
Does no one remember type & arch type you see it through out the bible. Y do you think the PTB have to show you a foreshadow of what is coming type arch type

You are throwing baby out with bathwater.
Forget rest of the Jews for a second. Prophets who you're quoting were Jews and saw prophecy as a pattern. Bible is full of this foreshadowing.

"besides if you're a christian, you know full well jews reject the new testament,"
Yes, majority rejected it. However, 12 disciples were Jews. New testament mentions Jewish Christians quite a lot, one whole letter is dedicated for them (Hebrews). First church, where Jesus preached 40 days after His resurrection, was probably mostly made up of Jews. At the end of 40 days Jesus sent them to tell the good news of salvation to the whole world.
"You will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” (Acts 1:8)

Every nation has good and bad people. Israel is not any different.
Majority of Israel refused Christ. Majority or world refused Christ. But He found His people in both.

which prophets saw prophecy as a pattern? show me examples from the bible please where fulfilled prophecies were applied for a second time in a different context?

also on the latter argument...ive already covered that point in the convo with Red. go read it.
i literally quoted Paul to say 'by their tresspass the gentiles are reckoned' and i also went on talking about how there is a remnant amongst the jews (Zechariah 13). Regardless of that, the collective 'jewish' identity rejects Jesus. The ones who are bloodline jews who became christian, were absorbed in a palestinian/christian identity and who knows where they are today? certainly a large portion of them became muslim.
Again, Read Zech 13, 1/3 would survive and would be God's people.
My rejection of a jewish interpretation is on those jews who are jews by religion, reject Jesus and Mohammad etc. For example Maimainaides quoted Daniel 11 'the wise will stumble' and said it's about Jesus.
Maimainaides is the most famous jewish rabbi/philosopher from the middle ages. They respect him. Was his interpretation wrong? absolutely. Daniel 11 was about Antiochus epiphanes and the maccabean revolt era.

furthermore exactly which prophecy are you referring to, Gog & Magog?
go read zecheriah 12 and Zecheriah 13. they are 2 different events. Zech 12 is about the Roman destruction of jerusalem. |Zech 13 is about Gog 7 Magog.
my point was in Matthew 24 Jesus was asked

“Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

1) the destruction of jerusalem in the near future ie the fulfillment of Zech 13 and Daniel 9's 'abomination of desolation'.
2) the second coming
3) the end of the age/world

all ive done is challenged the interpretation that Daniel's prophecy have anything to do with the Gog and Magog prophecy. They don't, there's no relevance.
you've also ignored the fact that jews interpret OT messianic prophecy...towards a soon to come jewish messiah who isnt Jesus. So it's natural they would so-s0 accept Jesus as a kind of archetypal suffering servant whilst rejecting him.

I literally have no idea what it is you're trying to hold onto though. What point are you trying to prove? that muslims are gog and magog and derp israel chosen ppl and derp muslims gonna attack poor little israel?
go and read the whore of babylon prophecies and wise the eff up. tired of this crap.

Jeremiah 2 3, Zecheriah 3,.Ezekiel 16, 23 etc.
who was this 'wicked woman' 'adulteress' figure?
zech 5 literally tells us the woman will be taken to the land of babylon 'to set her house there'.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
which prophets saw prophecy as a pattern? show me examples from the bible please where fulfilled prophecies were applied for a second time in a different context?
“Out Of Egypt I Called My Son”:
Intertextuality And Metalepsis In Matthew 2:15

Charles L. Quarles

Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary

Matthew rightly interpreted Hos 11:1 as a reference to the historic exodus that anticipated an eschatological exodus led by the Messiah. Matthew was attentive to the fact that Hosea repeatedly used the image of the Egyptian bondage to portray Israel’s Assyrian exile and thus utilized the image of the exodus to portray Israel’s restoration (Hos 2:14–15; 8:13; 9:6; 11:5). Like his Jewish contemporaries, Matthew recognized that the Messiah would fulfill the prophecy regarding the coming of a prophet like Moses (Deut 18:15–19) and thus would lead God’s people on the promised new exodus from this continuing exile. Matthew quoted Hos 11:1 because he saw Jesus’ return from Egypt as signaling the beginning of this new exodus.

“Out Of Egypt I Called My Son”:
Intertextuality And Metalepsis In Matthew 2:15

Charles L. Quarles

Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary

Matthew rightly interpreted Hos 11:1 as a reference to the historic exodus that anticipated an eschatological exodus led by the Messiah. Matthew was attentive to the fact that Hosea repeatedly used the image of the Egyptian bondage to portray Israel’s Assyrian exile and thus utilized the image of the exodus to portray Israel’s restoration (Hos 2:14–15; 8:13; 9:6; 11:5). Like his Jewish contemporaries, Matthew recognized that the Messiah would fulfill the prophecy regarding the coming of a prophet like Moses (Deut 18:15–19) and thus would lead God’s people on the promised new exodus from this continuing exile. Matthew quoted Hos 11:1 because he saw Jesus’ return from Egypt as signaling the beginning of this new exodus.

That's an archetype, it isnt really a prophecy.
For example i can draw from texts like Habakkuk 2 (about the chaldean rulers of babylon, their end), to understand the identity of modern mystery babylon and their end. here i take 'babylon' as an archetype.
the same way we use the 'suffering servant' archetype, which is also called 'the messiah ben joseph', it is a passive archetype.

archetype's can play out in different ways..and that's also how Mohammad and islam came, through the archetype of jewish messianicism.
However it doesnt literally mean Mohammad was the messiah..it just means some themes are echoed due to collective archetypes.

the suffering servant archetype can play otu in more than one person. it's even been used by shia as an archetype that was played out in Hussain (the grandson of prophet Mohammad who was put to death).

For example Deuteronomy 18:18 is not a prophecy..it's a command. The israelites had to select prophets from their nation. This is used for Jesus, and im ok with that.
many times when the NT quotes the psalm, it isnt fulfilling 'prophecy' it is simply fulfilling the archetype .
So for example
We know Jesus had no fear and he forsaw the rejection that was coming...he knew he would have to die on the cross..
and yet, he still quoted Psalm 22 on the cross.
why? it isnt a prophecy it is an archetype

As for the Moses connection, it's because Moses is so important to jews, he is also an archetype that plays through the messiah.
i'm aware of how Jesus was seen as an archetypal Moses...but they were very different. Moses represented the law, Jesus didn't. . Jesus was literally born in the promised land and was not bothered about the Romans.

The key connection is that both are 'saviour figures'. Moses lifted up the serpent. Jesus is the serpent (im talking about the flesh/body that became symbolic of the serpent). Moses struck the rock, Jesus is the rock.
this is a connection but not a direct connection, it's more like a yin and yang vs the tao connection. That's why Jesus had to flee the holy land and go to egypt as a child.

Last edited:
@Red Sky at Morning just want to double up on somethin you shared earlier on Mystery Babylon.

in that list, it inc this

In more recent years, with many Christians increasingly embracing the idea of an Islamic Antichrist leading a Middle Eastern empire, some are now looking at the city of Mecca and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as the last-days Babylon.

do you not feel embarassed posting utter stupidity to represent your religion? i feel ashamed when i read stupid things written by muslims and likewise you should when it's by christians.
What is stupid about this is...

the antichrist doesnt represent mystery babylon, he represents the BEAST system and the image.

For example Herod the great, represented Rome, despite posing as a jewish king, he was in effect a puppet king to Rome after he ceded power to them.

Besides the antichrist is someone who will declare himself as God inside the temple. That is impossible in islam because no muslim believes in himself as deity. only xtianity the roman version believes in a man-god figure. Jews completely reject such a figure.
Likewise the muslims are opposed to the construction of a jewish temple.

still, it's like ive said already, the whore of babylon is the jewish nation. the 'wicked woman' of Zecheriah 5. The 'adulteress' of Jeremiah 2 & 3, Ezekiel 16, 23.
The whore who 'killed prophets and saints'.

it isnt hard to figure out if you have half a brain.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Red Sky at Morning just want to double up on somethin you shared earlier on Mystery Babylon.

in that list, it inc this

do you not feel embarassed posting utter stupidity to represent your religion? i feel ashamed when i read stupid things written by muslims and likewise you should when it's by christians.
What is stupid about this is...

the antichrist doesnt represent mystery babylon, he represents the BEAST system and the image.

For example Herod the great, represented Rome, despite posing as a jewish king, he was in effect a puppet king to Rome after he ceded power to them.

Besides the antichrist is someone who will declare himself as God inside the temple. That is impossible in islam because no muslim believes in himself as deity. only xtianity the roman version believes in a man-god figure. Jews completely reject such a figure.
Likewise the muslims are opposed to the construction of a jewish temple.

still, it's like ive said already, the whore of babylon is the jewish nation. the 'wicked woman' of Zecheriah 5. The 'adulteress' of Jeremiah 2 & 3, Ezekiel 16, 23.
The whore who 'killed prophets and saints'.

it isnt hard to figure out if you have half a brain.
I didn’t say I agreed with the Muslim Antichrist theory. In my experience every aspect of intellectual endeavour and faith attracts fruit loops as well as sane individuals…

Recent memory…

4B1BE10E-E2D7-4CF3-B9B5-B94DE4C56088.jpeg

Unsavoury or frankly evil actions of Christians or Muslims doesn’t automatically say anything about their actual as l faith, but what morons are prepared to do in the name of that faith.

A lifetime ago, German Christians who embraced replacement theology latched on to the message Hitler targeted them with and led to the tacit support for Nazism.

I understand that you may see the support given by the US and by Christians toward Israel as being something of equal moral repugnance, but I have to disagree.

I can certainly see that a subset of the Jews will be the “Synagogue of Satan” as Rothschild et al illustrate, but given that Babylon will be destroyed, which Jews and which Israel will then go on to inherit the Messianic prophecies, repent of their rejection of the Lord and one day come into God’s wishes as per Romans 11?

Regardless, identifying Israel as Mystery Babylon is likely part of the reason why the nations stand back when Israel is attached during Ezekiel 38. The Iranian leadership make no secret of their intentions - “Death to Israel”, “Death to America”. They have been saying this for a while now, but certainly one interpretation of prophecy that is widely held indicates there will come a time when they back words with action.

I didn’t say I agreed with the Muslim Antichrist theory. In my experience every aspect of intellectual endeavour and faith attracts fruit loops as well as sane individuals…

Recent memory…

View attachment 58444

Unsavoury or frankly evil actions of Christians or Muslims doesn’t automatically say anything about their actual as l faith, but what morons are prepared to do in the name of that faith.

A lifetime ago, German Christians who embraced replacement theology latched on to the message Hitler targeted them with and led to the tacit support for Nazism.

I understand that you may see the support given by the US and by Christians toward Israel as being something of equal moral repugnance, but I have to disagree.

I can certainly see that a subset of the Jews will be the “Synagogue of Satan” as Rothschild et al illustrate, but given that Babylon will be destroyed, which Jews and which Israel will then go on to inherit the Messianic prophecies, repent of their rejection of the Lord and one day come into God’s wishes as per Romans 11?

Regardless, identifying Israel as Mystery Babylon is likely part of the reason why the nations stand back when Israel is attached during Ezekiel 38. The Iranian leadership make no secret of their intentions - “Death to Israel”, “Death to America”. They have been saying this for a while now, but certainly one interpretation of prophecy that is widely held indicates there will come a time when they back words with action.

1) isis is a hoax created by america. Fact.
just look at images of 'omar bagdadi' chilling with mccain back in 2011. didn't even look remotely islamic.

when i was real young, me and my brother used to read the Mirror newspaper every day. We'd sit there just commenting on how the media has a new agenda against Afghanistan with the anti-taliban stuff they were pushing. An older friend of ours got us some John pilger books to understand the agenda better. I didnt really understand at the time but i got the gist of it. There was some agenda with Afghanistan and the west would invade it.
it all came true, with 9/11 another hoax..and notice how muslims were the only ones openly stating this?

right after the event, remember how your media pushed the 'we found the passports of the terrorists in the rubble'.

people like you should have repented to God right there and accepted that this was one of the biggest lies of all time, but did you? swear...you're dumb deaf and blind if you believe 9/11 was 'al qaeeda'.

al qaeeda was pushed as the new big evil and even used as a pretext to invade Iraq.
yet here's the funny bit

al qaeeda is known as 'al nusra front' in arabia (you can look this up, it's the same entity). Yet you openly had the former head of Mossad say that Israel is allied with al nusra in Syria. Likewise when the manchester 'bombing' happened, it was revealed that the bomber was the son of an AL NUSRA fighter who was working for british interests in Libya (toppling gaddafi). He and many more like him were given 'deals' by the british government, british passports to fight for the british as al nusra operatives. wtf man?

omar bagdadi, buried at sea
bin laden, buried at sea

total bs.
btw Benazir Bhutto said bin laden was already dead...she was assasinated not long later. shot a random guy and no one really knows what was behind it, but it's obvious, she wasn't pushing the nwo agenda.

Why do you still push this shit?

2) A lifetime ago, German Christians who embraced replacement theology latched on to the message Hitler targeted them with and led to the tacit support for Nazism.
Nazism was inspired by occult new age ideas where they believed in nordic aliens as 'the gods' and themselves as the decendants. Hence, Thule and Vril society.
I'm talking at the higher level.
it wasn't even a case of christians embracing anything, it was just people on the lower end accepting whatever their masters told them AND YOU'RE NO DIFFERENT it seems.

The bolshevik revolution was far far worse than the holocoast, except it was christians who were killed. Estimates say 20-60m, some even higher, how is that possible? 20-60m christians were killed and we werent taught this in school? insane.
the bolsheviks were jews. the soviet union was a hoax along with bolshevism/communism and the end result was the wealth of the soviet union was divided up between jewish oligarchs and went to israel. Look at roman abramovic funding zionism with his stolen wealth. That is russian christian wealth.
the rothschild's owned the east india trading company, looted $42 trillion from india.
today hindus hate islam/muslims, blame them for all their poverty whilst they worship israel (who were the most likely benefactors of that stolen wealth). Under muslim rule, india was the wealthiest territory on earth, worlds biggest economy etc.
the point is, indoctrination, propaganda, it's all gone through and you're one of the clear cut examples of that.

3)

like i said before, by Verse 17:104 in the Quran, i believe in the 'redemption of israel'.
However, the remnant are amongst the palestinians (when we're talking about JEWISH BLOOD).
The true remnant survived the Roman invasion.

im going to just repeat an earlier point i made, because you don't seem to have grasped this point

Read Zechariah 13 and Zechariah 14
both talk of this attack on Jews...but they are different events altogether.
14 is about the Gog & Magog invasion
13 is about the Roman invasion after Jesus

'strike the shepherd and the sheep will be scattered'
in this chapter, we're told that 1/3 would survive and remain in the city..and they would be God's people (as in, the remnant)

The reality is the survivors became christians and merged into the Palestinian identity. As ive' told you, Rev 11 and 12 are direct references to islam via the number 1260 days referring to the 1260 lunar yrs of islamic rule on the temple mount. Hence the 'wilderness' reference which is also towards islam. When we're told that the 'woman and her offspring' went to the wilderness, it means that remnant became muslim.
Hence quite literally amongst the palestinian muslims exists the true remnant....

the remnant don't have to identify as jews and follow the Torah. just like the true jews became christian and palestinian in identity before.
i mean, what do you imagine happened to any decendants of the original Christians of judea?

Rothschild's are a famous family, but they're famous for the practice of USURY, which is directly attacked in Habakkuk 2 (a practice of the chaldean rulers of babylon). Zechariah 5 then gives direct references to usury 'the theif, the one who swears falsely' (that is the one who signs the paper and cannot honour the repayments ie the lender and the borrower). The wicked woman was taken to the land of Shinar/Babylon 'to set her house there'. both literally and figuratively. So we can then connect the adulteress with the chaldeans (eg Habakkuk 2). in Habakkuk 2, the condemnation of the chaldeans is similar to Rev 17/18. The chaldeans were guilty of usury, mass murder, propaganda etc. it's all condemned.

So whilst you're trying to usurp the argument with 'rothschild = synagogue of satan' statement, it is deceptive...it's not just the synagogue of satan, it IS THE WHORE OF BABYLON.

lol @ referencing Romans 11...
that was before 70AD's destruction of Jerusalem, from which the Zechariah 13 prophecy begins..
the 1/3 who survived the seige and remained in the holy land are the remnant.

again read Revelation 12
the 'children' are the remnant..
after Jesus is 'snatched upto God' (hint, Jesus isnt God if he had to be 'snatched up TO GOD')
Satan makes war against them, but the woman and children flee to the wilderness for 1260 days/yrs

the way it works is this
2/3 perished or fled....and amongst them, comes the 'whore of babylon'
when we're talking of the usurers eg Rothschild's, they're of the ashkenazi branch of european jews (which also makes them part of Gog & Magog).
they're literally not part of the 1/3 who survived in the Zechariah 13 prophecy.

4)
Regardless, identifying Israel as Mystery Babylon is likely part of the reason why the nations stand back when Israel is attached during Ezekiel 38.

what a daft thing to say

the Ezekiel 38/39 prophecy is literally messianic...

the fall of mystery babylon and the rise of the Beast system, followed by the death of the antichrist..are all going to happen before the Gog & Magog prophecy
You had to resort to a desperate attempt to move the goal posts and argue for preterism to literally say 'there are 2 different gog and magogs...ezekiel 39 is not the same as revelation 20'.

there's so much wrong with your post, well most of your posts on this topic..

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Backtracking on to the “Mystery Babylon” rogues gallery, my #10 “gut feeling” suggestion is that it will connect with the original nature of Babylon and possibly incorporate an unexpected “new spirituality” that the Bible calls “the Great Deception”.

Understanding that nature may shed light on a future emergence of this stream that has run though history.

So the question for me is what did Babylon represent? What did God actually judge them for? Maybe there is a clue in a famous painting?

BC7B36ED-45B1-4041-92D2-EC216715A08B.jpeg

Last edited:

Nikōn

Veteran
Backtracking on to the “Mystery Babylon” rogues gallery, my #10 “gut feeling” suggestion is that it will connect with the original nature of Babylon and possibly incorporate an unexpected “new spirituality” that the Bible calls “the Great Deception”.
I think you overestimate Babylon. The Babylonians where only a bunch of Semitic polytheists. They worshiped a pantheon of deities.
The significance of Babylon in Jewish and Christian thought is nothing to do with Babylon inandofitself (leaving aside obviously having a morality very contrary to that of Abrahamism), the significance of Babylon rather is in how the Israelites were exiled there (also after the invasion and ransacking of Jerusalem) for an extended period which eventually led up to the Persian "Christ" Cyrus (Isaiah 45:1) freeing the Israelites and the Israelites eventually establishing the Second Temple.
Do you not know this?

Daze

Superstar

Recent memory…

View attachment 58444

Kinda amazed you'd show the orange jump suits after the John McCain staffer tape went viral showing all of those "beheadings" were done in a movie studio.

Last edited:
@Red Sky at Morning not once throughout this discussion have you even remotely come close to accepting that i might just be right on this.

so let me reiterate some points

-in Ezekiel and in Jeremiah, the jewish nation is specifically called 'whore/adulteress'
-in Zechariah 5, the nation is called 'the wicked woman' and she is taken on a basket to 'babylon to set her house there until it is ready'
-throughout those chapters we repeatedly see Stones and Wood references, which symbolise idolatory.
-Habakkuk 2 is the key connection to ancient babylon or the chaldean rulers
basically the chaldeans were the elite group ruling from babylon. They were heavily involved in occult shit and then the jews became their direct slaves. The consequence being that jews learnt this occult shit amongst other practices like USURY and covert deception.
for example in Habakkuk 2 the chaldeans are condemned for 'making your neighbour drunk so you can see his wife naked'.
this is akin to the porn industry where the jews have corrupted the western christian world and the rest of the world with it..to weaken them spiritually.

how can a christian ask questions on a forum on the significance of ancient babylon..when Habakkuk 2 directly told us?

so let me share it again

2 Then the Lord replied:

“Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a herald[b] may run with it.
3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it;
it[c] will certainly come
and will not delay.
4 “See, the enemy is puffed up;
his desires are not upright—
but the righteous person will live by his faithfulness[d]—
5 indeed, wine betrays him;
he is arrogant and never at rest.
Because he is as greedy as the grave
and like death is never satisfied,
he gathers to himself all the nations
and takes captive all the peoples.
6 “Will not all of them taunt him with ridicule and scorn, saying,

“‘Woe to him who piles up stolen goods
and makes himself wealthy by extortion!
How long must this go on?’
7 Will not your creditors suddenly arise?
Will they not wake up and make you tremble?
Then you will become their prey.
8 Because you have plundered many nations,
the peoples who are left will plunder you.
For you have shed human blood;
you have destroyed lands and cities and everyone in them.

9 “Woe to him who builds his house by unjust gain,
setting his nest on high
to escape the clutches of ruin!
10 You have plotted the ruin of many peoples,
shaming your own house and forfeiting your life.
11 The stones of the wall will cry out,
and the beams of the woodwork will echo it.

12 “Woe to him who builds a city with bloodshed
and establishes a town by injustice!

13 Has not the Lord Almighty determined
that the people’s labor is only fuel for the fire,
that the nations exhaust themselves for nothing?
14 For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord
as the waters cover the sea.
15 “Woe to him who gives drink to his neighbors,
pouring it from the wineskin till they are drunk,
so that he can gaze on their naked bodies!
16 You will be filled with shame instead of glory.
Now it is your turn! Drink and let your nakedness be exposed[e]!

The cup from the Lord’s right hand is coming around to you,
and disgrace will cover your glory.
17 The violence you have done to Lebanon will overwhelm you,
and your destruction of animals will terrify you.
For you have shed human blood;
you have destroyed lands and cities and everyone in them.

18 “Of what value is an idol carved by a craftsman?
Or an image that teaches lies?
For the one who makes it trusts in his own creation;
he makes idols that cannot speak.
19 Woe to him who says to wood, ‘Come to life!’
Or to lifeless stone, ‘Wake up!’

Can it give guidance?
It is covered with gold and silver;
there is no breath in it.”
20 The Lord is in his holy temple;
let all the earth be silent before him.

‘Woe to him who piles up stolen goods
and makes himself wealthy by extortion!

^^
this is a reference to USURY

now
some more context...
in the Torah, the israelites were allowed to charge interest to gentiles only.

However after returning from babylon...the jews were charging their own people interest..
this led to the developments in the book of Nehemiah

Nehemiah 5
Prophet Nehemiah completely outlawed usury.

6 Then I was very angry when I had heard their outcry and these words. 7 I consulted with myself and contended with the nobles and the rulers and said to them, “You are exacting usury, each from his brother!” Therefore, I held a great assembly against them.
8 I said to them, “We according to our ability have [b]redeemed our Jewish brothers who were sold to the nations; now would you even sell your brothers that they may be sold to us?” Then they were silent and could not find a word to say.
9 Again I said, “The thing which you are doing is not good; should you not walk in the fear of our God because of the reproach of the nations, our enemies? 10 And likewise I, my brothers and my servants are lending them money and grain. Please, let us leave off this usury. 11 Please, give back to them this very day their fields, their vineyards, their olive groves and their houses, also the hundredth part of the money and of the grain, the new wine and the oil that you are exacting from them.”
12 Then they said, “We will give it back and will require nothing from them; we will do exactly as you say.” So I called the priests and took an oath from them that they would do according to this [c]promise.
13 I also shook out the [d]front of my garment and said, “Thus may God shake out every man from his house and from his possessions who does not fulfill this [e]promise; even thus may he be shaken out and emptied.” And all the assembly said, “Amen!” And they praised the Lord. Then the people did according to this [f]promise.

Now look at what it said in Zechariah 5 originally, before babylonian captivity, in reference to the 'wicked woman'
‘I will send the curse out. It will enter the house of the thief. It will also enter the house of anyone who lies when making a promise in my name. It will remain in that house and destroy it completely. It will pull down its beams and stones.’ ”

@Daze the fall of 'the whore of babylon' foretold in Revelation 17/18 has many signs in the OT and these texts are key..
read that curse from Zech 5..

now read this

Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) cursed the one who accepted usury, the one who paid it, the witness to it, and the one who recorded it. (Book #22, Hadith #3327)

particularly interesting because the one who 'recorded it' is the scribe...ie it's written on a scroll...
and in Zech 5 it says

Then I turned and raised my eyes, and saw there a flying scroll.
And he said to me, “What do you see?”
So I answered, “I see a flying scroll. Its length is twenty cubits and its width ten cubits.

those are the measurements of the Tabernacle

and also pay attention to the stones and wood connection throughout, inc in jeremiah 2 and 3

you get this hadith

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews. (Book #041, Hadith #6985)

it isnt literal, it is symbolic..
just like in habakkuk 2 on the fall of ancient babylon, it said

11 The stones of the wall will cry out,
and the beams of the woodwork will echo it.

12 “Woe to him who builds a city with bloodshed
and establishes a town by injustice!

and also

Jeremiah 3
Saying to a tree, ‘You are my father,’
And to a stone, ‘You gave birth to me.’
For they have turned their back to Me, and not their face.
But in the time of their trouble
They will say, ‘Arise and save us.’
28 But where are your gods that you have made for yourselves?

Let them arise,
If they can save you in the time of your [m]trouble;
For according to the number of your cities

ive also noticed something else
in Rev 11 it says Jerusalem is 'figuratively known as sodom and egypt'

Egypt was effectively destroyed by God through miracles that came through the staff of Moses (wood)
Sodom & Gamorrah were destroyed by brimstone (stone) and fire

the fall of mystery babylon, has nothing to do with the ancient roman seige on Jerusalem nor the Gog & Magog prophecy which is what Red is trying to argue.
This event, the fall of mystery babylon is celebrated by God's angels on one side..and yet it is also the desire of Dajjal and iblees too.
how does that work? it's the grand deception...modern israel, the decoy for the dajjalic system..designed to destroy the abrahimic religions.

the one who leads the revolution against the system is not the messiah or the mahdi, but dajjal.
That's why in Zechariah 11 it says the 'worthless shepherd' (dajjal) will abandon his people..
although it isnt straight forward. Dajjal will be followed by other jews, eg the jews of iran and others eg 70000 jews of isfahan and 70000 bani israel who would have been muslim in identity (perhaps the pashtun?) from the islamic world.

it's basically a 'fake remnant' story.

One other point here is, when you see muslims, inc sheikh imran hossein presenting modern israel as 'the dajjalic state' then you should question what their real agenda is or whether they're just mistaken.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think you overestimate Babylon. The Babylonians where only a bunch of Semitic polytheists. They worshiped a pantheon of deities.
The significance of Babylon in Jewish and Christian thought is nothing to do with Babylon inandofitself (leaving aside obviously having a morality very contrary to that of Abrahamism), the significance of Babylon rather is in how the Israelites were exiled there (also after the invasion and ransacking of Jerusalem) for an extended period which eventually led up to the Persian "Christ" Cyrus (Isaiah 45:1) freeing the Israelites and the Israelites eventually establishing the Second Temple.
Do you not know this?
I think the “tick box” as opposed to “pattern” understanding of prophecy is where the difference of perspective comes from here.

I can see clearly how preterism fits in perfectly with an Islamic hermeneutic of the Bible, but I have been studying Bible prophecy for a while now myself and peterism is simply the use of strong reading glasses.

We could go round and round on this one, and perhaps the only thing that might briefly interrupt the cycle would be an actual attempted invasion of Israel by the nations mentioned in Ezekiel 38. It might not happen in my lifetime or it might happen this year. Time will tell.

I think the “tick box” as opposed to “pattern” understanding of prophecy is where the difference of perspective comes from here.

I can see clearly how preterism fits in perfectly with an Islamic hermeneutic of the Bible, but I have been studying Bible prophecy for a while now myself and peterism is simply the use of strong reading glasses.

We could go round and round on this one, and perhaps the only thing that might briefly interrupt the cycle would be an actual attempted invasion of Israel by the nations mentioned in Ezekiel 38. It might not happen in my lifetime or it might happen this year. Time will tell.
So you dont give a damn at all about truth do you?
Gomer = akhenazis...
The ones you linked to 'turkey' arent actual turkish people but the people who used to be there.
The 'central asian muslim nations' arent far north of jerusalem direct. Besides those nations are secular countries and actually are friendly israel.

Magog were scythians. The germanic people are also scythian in origin which means the common anglo saxon or nordic type is also gog and magog.

Persia is just a stones throw away from secularism after its invaded.

Basically all the above are turning towards athiesm. Its an athiest subplot that takes place in a messianic era context. Ezekiel 38 talks of 'israel' in the original context as in the 12 tribes. It isnt talking about the modern state.

The reality is as ive said that the events of ezekiel 38/39 are referring to a messianic era event (that is self evident when you read ezekiel 39). That means its happening AFTER the euphrates war, the fall of mystery babylon, the rise and fall of the Beast and the antichrist.

How are you so comfortable with lying like that man?

Central asian muslim countries are secular..and turning athiest. They arent even practicing and most drink. Turkey is the same. Persia will be the same once the regime is gone.
Extended to saxons, germanic people spread across the world ..the end result is that the gog and magog prophecy is about a final athiest stand against religion.

That argument makes far more sense.

However certainly a time will come when muslims will fight the jews. Its the fall of mystery babylon prophecy and its the Beasts agenda and deception too.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
However certainly a time will come when muslims will fight the jews. Its the fall of mystery babylon prophecy and its the Beasts agenda and deception too.
I don’t expect you to agree with my interpretation of things, but would you at least concede that if you have incorrectly identified modern Israel as Mystery Babylon, that an attack based on that interpretation would be ill-advised?

I don’t expect you to agree with my interpretation of things, but would you at least concede that if you have incorrectly identified modern Israel as Mystery Babylon, that an attack based on that interpretation would be ill-advised?
i've tried to have a direct convo with you, you've completely ignored each factor.

so...im repeating myself again

1) Mystery babylon is called 'the whore of babylon'.
in the bible, the only entity given such a name ie 'whore' is the adulteress/prostitute in Ezekiel and Jeremiah, actually it's both Israel and Judea.
the name 'whore' is coming off the back of 'adulteress' because the nations of israel and judea were likened to God's WIVES.
do you get this?

have you accepted this so far or rejected this point?
if so, why?

2) Zechariah 5 directly refers to the coming exile to babylon as 'the wicked woman (again, judea) being taken to the land of babylon 'to set her house there''.

so we clearly have a connection between the woman and babylon.

again,
if so, why?

3) the condemnation of the babylonian rulers, the chaldeans, comes in Habakkuk 2..
it highlights several accusations against them but more specifically, the practice of usury.
the stones and wood theme is apparent in this chapter.
yet again this is connecting with the themes in Jeremiah 2 & 3, and Habakkuk 2.

again,
if so, why?

4)
Here is a prime example of how YOU are wrong and i am right (no ego)

I pointed this out

Matthew 23:37
“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.
(btw he isnt on about the city on it's own, he's on about the people who represent Jerusalem.
I also pointed out that
'kill the prophets' ie the crucifixion itself links to WOOD and there's the Stone, again the same theme.

Your response to this, was this

'oh no, in Rev 17 it doesnt say 'kill the prophets'
it says
6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

my response was this

In Rev 18 it says this
24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people,
literally, you didn't reply to to this.
i had you snookered on this one
so what you do is you ignore me.

oh wait let me repeat the same point

if so, why?

5)
similarly, you posted a list of other things that can be 'mystery babylon' according to 'shitty christian opinion'
and amongst them
'the city of mecca/saudi'
'islam'

or something along those lines.
this was just a comical but pathetic attempt to divert from my posts. i address why those points were completely absurd.

eg
literally, muslims destroyed babylon. it used to exist in the christian era, but under islamic rule of the region babylon became what the OT said it would
desolate..

islam does not believe in any new prophets except in the second coming of Jesus. So how could islam be killing prophets and saints?

6)
For all the nations have drunk

the maddening wine of her adulteries.

The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,
and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.”

who controls hollywood, the music industry, pornography and the media?
it isnt arabs/muslims...it's the jews?

the money game, i mean, do i need to spoonfeed you this one?

7)
The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,
this one also negates the argument that saudi arabia is the whore.
the kings are symbolised literally as men...'committing adultery with her.
saudi arabia of all the places on earth is named after it's current ruling monarchy.

the gulf arab kings have literally just committed adultery with israel very recently, we have witnessed the fulfillment of this prophecy.

8) why did you completely ignore the facts about the bolshevik revolution?
bolsheviks were jews, they pushed athiesm, materialism and socialism, to utterly devastate and loot the orthodox church.
the massacre caused in the bolshevik revolution..

this is the biggest massacre in human history
not fucking once you you ever highlight it

Never has there been such an insidious and deadly ideology as Marxism-Leninism.
The late Rudolph Rummel, the demographer of government mass murder, estimated the human toll of twentieth-century socialism to be about 61 million in the Soviet Union, 78 million in China, and roughly 200 million worldwide. These victims perished during state-organized famines, collectivization, cultural revolutions, purges, campaigns against “unearned” income, and other devilish experiments in social engineering.

In its monstrosity, this terror is unrivaled in the course of human history.

all because of these guys
the top ones were jews

this again is the fulfillment of the mystery babylon prophecy.

24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people,
of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.”

9) your other point was that
'oh but the remnant'
and i pointed out that Zech 13 directly told us that 1/3 who would remain in the holyland after the roman invasion, would be the remnant...
and they became palestinian.

you still didnt address this topic.

the jews of the state of israel are the party who left the city..and therefore quite literally they are 'cut off' and not part of the remnant.

10) all you've done is moved goalposts by blagging that ezekiel 38 is not the same as rev 20 and that there are 2 different gog and magog invasions.
you have no proof for that argument. Ezekiel 39 proves it is literally an event that comes before the true messianic kingdom. Rev 20 talks about that as 'the new heaven and new earth' eg new jerusalem and the new heavenly temple.

any argument that ezekiel 38 happens 'soon, by muslims' ignores all the other things that are foretold like the euphrates, war, apollyon/locusts, the fall of mystery babylon, rise of the beast, the antichrist and image and it's destruction (which comes through the second coming).
so quite literally Ezekiel 38 is after Jesus has come.

11) i talked about how modern israel literally has walls/borders..and the one in Ezekiel 38 doesnt.
it calls them 'an unsuspecting people'
and the fking irony there is you and your zionist pals like amir ts are arguing 'oh no we will have 7 yrs peace treaty and midway muslims will attack us'
by that very fking argument, it makes them 'a suspecting people'!!

as if in 3.5 yrs the entire state of israel would remove every single wall/checkpoint etc they've built though, lmao.

final point
12) 'like sodom and egypt'
yeh..
sodom was destroyed by BRIMSTONE (stone)
and egypt was destroyed by the 10 plagues that came from the staff of Moses (wood)

again a repeat the theme..but still..
aside from all the masonic connections to israel, you have gay parade in jerusalem. never was such a thing done in history.

give much of a fuck though? gay parade and satanic/masonic structures all over jewish jerusalem...and it's 'God who is behind it'