Nations taking their places for Ezekiel 38 / Psalm 83 / Isaiah 17

Axl888

Established
Wagner chief moving to Belarus after Lukashenko-brokered deal to halt march on Moscow

In this handout photo taken from video released by Prigozhin Press Service, Yevgeny Prigozhin, the owner of the Wagner Group military company, records his video addresses in Rostov-on-Don, Russia, Saturday, June 24, 2023. (photo: Prigozhin Press Service via AP)

Wagner chief Veygeny Prigozhin is moving to Belarus under a deal brokered by President Alexander Lukashenko to halt the mercenary group’s march on Moscow, according to an announcement from the Kremlin.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Lukashenko had offered to mediate, with an agreement from Russian President Vladimir Putin, because he had known Prigozhin personally for around 20 years.
The announcement came after Prigozhin said he had ordered Wagner troops to turn around, defusing a dramatically escalating crisis.

Early Saturday, Wagner troops appeared to control the military headquarters in Rostov-on-Don, a city 660 miles south of Moscow that runs Russian operations in Ukraine. Wagner troops and equipment also were in Lipetsk province, about 360 kilometers south of Moscow...

Later Saturday, Prigozhin announced that while his men were just 120 miles from Moscow, he decided to turn them back to avoid "shedding Russian blood."

Could this be the pivot on which this verse occurs?

Ezekiel 38:4

“And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:”

I guess only time will tell.

By the way, Prigozhin died of plane "crash" few months ago after his "coup", Putin has now full control of Wagner group.