Nations taking their places for Ezekiel 38 / Psalm 83 / Isaiah 17

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
US warns 'unprecedented' Moscow-Tehran ties could significantly bolster Iran's air force

Putin and Raisi - AP

The Biden administration is accusing Russia of moving to provide advanced military assistance to Iran, including air defense systems, helicopters and fighter jets, part of deepening cooperation between the two nations as Tehran provides drones to support Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine.

White House National Security Council spokesman John Kirby on Friday cited US intelligence assessments for the allegations, saying Russia was offering Iran "an unprecedented level of military and technical support that is transforming their relationship into a full-fledged defense partnership."

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Putin ally Medvedev warns NATO of nuclear war if Russia defeated in Ukraine

Deputy Chairman of Russia's Security Council Dmitry Medvedev attends a military parade on Victory Day, which marks the 77th anniversary of the victory over Nazi Germany in World War Two, in Red Square in central Moscow, Russia May 9, 2022. (Ekaterina Shtukina, Sputnik / Pool via Reuters)

Former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, an ally of Kremlin chief Vladimir Putin, warned the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) on Thursday that the defeat of Russia in Ukraine could trigger a nuclear war.

"The defeat of a nuclear power in a conventional war may trigger a nuclear war," Medvedev, who serves as deputy chairman of Putin's powerful security council, said in a post on Telegram.

"Nuclear powers have never lost major conflicts on which their fate depends," said Medvedev, who served as president from 2008 to 2012.

Medvedev said NATO and other defense leaders, due to meet at Ramstein Air Base in Germany on Friday to talk about strategy and support for the West's attempt to defeat Russia in Ukraine, should think about the risks of their policy.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Russia warns Israel against arming Ukraine

Russia on Wednesday warned Israel against arming Ukraine, after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu indicated he was considering providing military assistance to Kyiv and was willing to mediate.

"We say that all countries that supply weapons [to Ukraine] should understand that we will consider these [weapons] to be legitimate targets for Russia's armed forces," said Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova, reported AFP.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
A move towards Ezekiel 38?

Officials in Sudan said last night that all understandings have been reached with Russia for the establishment of a Russian military base in the Red Sea. They said that the army supports the agreement and now the approval of the civilian government is required, and that Moscow agrees to most of Khartoum's demands, including the supply of weapons and military equipment.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The president of Moldova, Maia Sandu, warned today of an intention to carry out a pro-Russian coup to establish a government that would be loyal to the Kremlin. According to Sandu the plan is to take over public buildings during demonstrations against the government, with Kremlin supporters from Russia, Belarus, Serbia and Montenegro, who have undergone military training, are supposed to lead the coup.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
FM Cohen in Kyiv pledges Ukraine loan guarantees, help with airstrike warning system

Foreign Minister Eli Cohen (L) shakes hands with Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba in Kyiv, February 16, 2023 (Shlomi Amsalem/GPO)

KYIV, Ukraine — Foreign Minister Eli Cohen said after an hourlong meeting with Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dymytro Kuleba in Kyiv on Thursday that Israel will provide Ukraine with up to $200 million in loan guarantees for healthcare and civilian infrastructure.

Speaking in English alongside Kuleba at Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry, Cohen also announced that Israel would “assist Ukraine with developing a smart early warning system.” The airstrike warning system would be similar to the technology Israel uses to warn civilians of rocket attacks.

“Israel, as stated in the past, stands firmly in solidarity with the people of Ukraine,” said Cohen, “and remains committed to the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine.”

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
A senior Iranian,

"Very soon will come the day that Israel will use the airspace of Baku (Azerbaijan) to attack Iran.

If the country (Azerbaijan) allows hostile actions to be carried out against us from its territory, we will also attack the territory of that country.”

Note:

For months now, Iran has been threatening Azerbaijan that it will be attacked if Israel uses their airspace to attack Iran, it seems that as time progresses and the date of the "attack" approaches, Iran raises the tone of the threats as well as conducting very large exercises.

(Abu Saleh)

every day i still read jews mocking palestinians, saying 'you never had a border, you were not a nation'

and that there is just like how in Ezekiel 38, the true remnant are a people without borders, walls, gates...

that is fascinating stuff to me. it speaks volumes given modern israel is made up of khazarian jews of the gomer camp and hence literally gog and magog themselves.
this being the camp of cursed jews who were kicked out of the holy land. As it told us in Zechariah 13 and as Jesus had told the early christian community about in luke 21

20 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations.

linking this to Zechariah 13, nowhere did it ever say that these jews, who are also called the synagogue of satan, will magically become the remnant.
Rather, the true remnant never left the holy land, always remained there etc.

they just happened to become christian, then muslim..and have been absorbed into a palestinian identity.
accused of 'no land no border' by the synaguge of satan...it says it all. we are clearly seeing both sides play out.
now i cant say every palestinian is an authentic jew in blood, im saying the true remnant is amongst the palestinians. the prophecy in Revelation 11 and 12, ultimately links the 1260 days prophecy to the period of islam and 'gentiles trampling' on the holy temple, fulfilled by islam. It's in Rev 12 where we see this merging happening through 'the woman and her offspring seeking shelter in the wilderness for 1260 days'

so again it makes perfect sense that since this period ended in 1948, the SERPENT has made war against them. makes sense why they're called the synoaguge of satan.

as for the palestinians, they bear the testimony of jews, that also follow the commandments, that is, shariah. since a post jesus context means the Torah is fulfilled. You cant be a christian who follows torah like jews follow torah, the entire story of the epistles revolves around this topic.
However sharia coming via prophet Mohammad does make sense in a post-grace context. that is, just like the israelites lost Faith in egypt, the christians lost faith in rome...and hence this whole trinitarian polythiesm and a white man-god figure. So the law was necessary, via a gentile prophet who fulfilled the promise made to ismael and hagar. count full circle with the wilderness and remnant connection, meaning that islam has given life to the true remnant.

all the other shite i keep seeing, like these wild claims that 'gog and magog are muslims' is comical stuff given muslims occupied the holy land for 1260 lunear years...so how could they be gog and magog?

TokiEl

Superstar
every day i still read jews mocking palestinians, saying 'you never had a border, you were not a nation'

and that there is just like how in Ezekiel 38, the true remnant are a people without borders, walls, gates...
Towns used to be fortified with walls bars and gates... now it's no point because of bombers and missiles.

Ezekiel 38 10This is what the Lord GOD says: On that day, thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will devise an evil plan. 11You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will come against a tranquil people who dwell securely, all of them living without walls or bars or gates— 12in order to seize the spoil and carry off the plunder, to turn a hand against the desolate places now inhabited and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and possessions and who live at the center of the land.’

A people gathered from the nations
... hello anybody home ?

Are you there AsspiringSoul ?

Towns used to be fortified with walls bars and gates... now it's no point because of bombers and missiles.

Ezekiel 38 10This is what the Lord GOD says: On that day, thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will devise an evil plan. 11You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will come against a tranquil people who dwell securely, all of them living without walls or bars or gates— 12in order to seize the spoil and carry off the plunder, to turn a hand against the desolate places now inhabited and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and possessions and who live at the center of the land.’

A people gathered from the nations
... hello anybody home ?

Are you there AsspiringSoul ?
it says it will be a land without walls, bars and gates.....
and israel is literally a land surrounded by walls, checkpoints (bars/gates). ie it purposely the complete opposite of the messianic prophecies.
that is, that God has made truth and falsehood crystal clear for the world. when you're judged, you will have no excuse. You will be punished severely for merely siding with this imposter satanic israel in thought alone.

Jesus did not take kindly to people twisting scripture or throwing it behind their arses when it was convenient. The Quran accuses christians and jews of this crime....and it is clearly evident in most interactions, that you deliberately employ the use of selective amnesia when quoting scripture. you ignore the parts that contradict your own arguments.

So in this case, the walls/gates/bars thing is one thing..
it also says they will be a peaceful and UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE.....and i look at that and laugh. how can a nation that boasts in it's military technological innovation (eg the iron dome), in the idf, it's airforce...and has mossad, be 'peaceful and unsuspecting'.
on the otherhand the palestinians were certainly peaceful and unsuspecting.

just as netenyahu mocked them, saying they're a borderless people with no historical legitimacy ie 'show us their map'...messianic israel will be the same. borderless...no walls, weapons etc.

i even had Red claiming that the palestinians were only a small number in the old british census, as his evidence that the modern palestinian is a new arrival trying to hijack a national identity. however that census deliberately excluded the palestinians who lived in transjordan, which itself was part of historical israel/judea.
Jesus told the true remnant of jews, from his followes, to 'flee to the mountains' although they never left the holy land. rather, they got out of jerusalem. so it makes perfect sense that the majority of them, after fleeing to the mountains, returned and lived in the eastern side of those mountains/east of the jordan river...as in transjordan.

the modern jews are the camp who were kicked out of the holy land. Look at how Jesus spoke of them

2 “But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. They will hand you over to synagogues and put you in prison, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. 13 And so you will bear testimony to me. 14 But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. 15 For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. 17 Everyone will hate you because of me. 18 But not a hair of your head will perish. 19 Stand firm, and you will win life.

20 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

thus the modern jew is from that camp who was kicked out of the holy land as a punishment...they were Jesus haters and this was their punishment.
the true jews of spirit and blood, were christian in identity and fled to the mountains. This camp were naturally absorbed into the palestinian identity from the roman era..and eventually most of them became muslim.
i cant say how many there are, whether every or even most palestinians are 'jews' in the true sense of lineage both biological and spiritual...but i will say that the true remnant exists within them.
This is why i keep on repeating Zechariah 13. it is directly connected to luke 21/matthew 24...it pertains to the roman destruction of jerusalem. 2/3 would perish or be cut off....and 1/3 would REMAIN. it is that 1/3 who are God's people, who are chosen and are part of messianic israel.
so when i see Ezekiel 38...it stands true for palestinians, but not for ashkenazi jews/modern israel.

i know that the ashkenazi jews are the synagogue of satan. they are biologically jews, mixed with the blood of gomer, khazarians (and hence are part of gog and magog). They are the whore of babylon, profiting from usury on a global scale and hence are at the forefront of the globalist beast project. they are the occult side who've conceived and fed the image of the beast (the collective thoughtform)...and have facilitated it's growth through the human lifeforce, both blood/life and sexual energy (prana/etheric lifeforce) via wars and pawn.
hence the holocoast was funded by them...as was the bolshevik revolution...and thus even within them, the better jews were murdered, whilst the orthodox christrians aswell as muslims were mass murdered.
they have purposely sh** on the messianic prophecies, openly, so that when you die and are questioned, you can't say you were deceived. they didnt deceive you. they were very open in their ways.

scripture says 'peaceful and unsuspecting' 'no walls/weapons'...and you read it and said 'yup...dat is def izsrael btw'. this level of self deception all comes from the absolute hatred of islam though. you've literally flushed your soul and conscience down the toilet because you couldnt contain the hate you feel for islam.
that's why you read isaiah 14, saw that it referred to 'a man', the king of babylon. to mount zaphon..and still said 'this is Allah occupying the temple mount'.

actually i take much of what ive said back...
in your case, i dont think you are deliberate in your intentions. i think you're just a dumb fk who's eating too much pork. you are what you eat. bunch of swines.

TokiEl

Superstar
The Quran accuses christians and jews of this crime....
The devil is known as an accuser... so im not surprised.

You type too much... try to keep it short n sweet like me.

Listen think what you will... and we'll let Jesus sort it out in the end.

TokiEl

Superstar
it says it will be a land without walls, bars and gates.....
and israel is literally a land surrounded by walls, checkpoints (bars/gates). ie it purposely the complete opposite of the messianic prophecies.
Ezekiel 38 10This is what the Lord GOD says: On that day, thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will devise an evil plan. 11You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will come against a tranquil people who dwell securely, all of them living without walls or bars or gates

It's just a century or so that towns and villages were not fortified... with walls bars and gates.

Israeli borders have been fortified to stop the incursion of terrorists into israel... but not towns and villages.

You will be punished severely for merely siding with this imposter satanic israel in thought alone.
We don't believe in the same God. I believe in the God of the bible while you believe in the god of the quran.
The former is the Creator and the latter is a cherub.

Close the quran and convert to christendom and leave israel alone if you want to save your soul.

it also says they will be a peaceful and UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE.....and i look at that and laugh. how can a nation that boasts in it's military technological innovation (eg the iron dome), in the idf, it's airforce...and has mossad, be 'peaceful and unsuspecting'.
on the otherhand the palestinians were certainly peaceful and unsuspecting.
It's not particular peaceful about a people digging terror tunnels and launching rockets into israel.

GogMagog is a big surprise attack on israel who has enjoyed relative peace and good relation with most neighbour states.

i even had Red claiming that the palestinians were only a small number in the old british census, as his evidence that the modern palestinian is a new arrival trying to hijack a national identity. however that census deliberately excluded the palestinians who lived in transjordan, which itself was part of historical israel/judea.
11 april 1921 the emirate of Transjordan was established and divided from Mandatory Palestine... and so the 1922 census in Mandatory Palestine did of course not count people in Transjordan.

The 1922 census of Palestine was the first census carried out by the authorities of the British Mandate of Palestine, on 23 October 1922.[1]

The reported population was 757,182, including the military and persons of foreign nationality. The division into religious groups was 590,890 Muslims, 83,794 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 408 Sikhs, 265 Baháʼís, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans.[2]

Jesus told the true remnant of jews, from his followes, to 'flee to the mountains' although they never left the holy land. rather, they got out of jerusalem. so it makes perfect sense that the majority of them, after fleeing to the mountains, returned and lived in the eastern side of those mountains/east of the jordan river...as in transjordan.

the modern jews are the camp who were kicked out of the holy land. Look at how Jesus spoke of them

2 “But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. They will hand you over to synagogues and put you in prison, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. 13 And so you will bear testimony to me. 14 But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. 15 For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. 17 Everyone will hate you because of me. 18 But not a hair of your head will perish. 19 Stand firm, and you will win life.

20 “When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

thus the modern jew is from that camp who was kicked out of the holy land as a punishment...they were Jesus haters and this was their punishment.
Yes jews were kicked out and scattered among the nations... and GogMagog will attack those gathered from the nations !

in your case, i dont think you are deliberate in your intentions. i think you're just a dumb fk who's eating too much pork. you are what you eat. bunch of swines.
I don't think highly of you either AsspiringSoul.

“I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. "

TokiEl

Superstar
that's why you read isaiah 14, saw that it referred to 'a man', the king of babylon. to mount zaphon..and still said 'this is Allah occupying the temple mount'.
This Isaiah prophecy is about a fallen heavenly being who wants to be like the God of Israel.

He will sit on the mount of the congregation like YHWH did... but higher up and so a bit further north... where he will establish himself on that mount above YHWH.

Nevertheless he will end up in the Pit beneath the Dome of the Rock.

2 Corinthians 4 4The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

The god of the world in this age as said in this verse above has blinded people from recognising Jesus Christ as the God of Israel. Who is this god blinding people from believeing that Jesus is God ? That's the god of the quran who has established himself on the highest point on the mount of the congregation... but is prophesied to end up in the Pit.

TokiEl

Superstar
“I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. "

The Israeli West Bank barrier, comprising the West Bank Wall and the West Bank fence,[1][2] is a separation barrier built by Israel along the Green Line and inside parts of the West Bank. It is a contentious element of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict: Israel describes the wall as a necessary security barrier against Palestinian terrorism, whereas Palestinians describe it as an element of racial segregation and a representation of Israeli apartheid.[3][4][5]

As i said israeli borders are protected from terrorist incursions into Israel.

the reality is that the gog and magog prophecy is coming even after the Beast system has collapsed.
it has no relevance today.
all that israel has done is proven through images like above, that it isnt messianic, but the complete opposite.

'a city like sodom and egypt' in Rev 11, occurs before any Gog & Magog prophecy.
hence my point, that is what jerusalem and modern israel represents.
the 1260 lunar years of islamic control ended...and hence 'the period of the nations' ended.
whilst xtians like you lot get sexually excited over this...the reality is that now that city, represents 'sodom and egypt' and it is the Beast/antichrist/false messiah, a fake jewish messiah, who is coming..along with a new 'temple'.
a masonic temple no doubt, with a load of gay flags.

the thing is, im not even trolling...this is literally happening.