Nasas Fake Footage Of The Iss

polymoog

Superstar
for those VC posters who arent aware:

nasa is faking all of the footage you see about the ISS and their spacewalks.

here is how they do the moonwalks:

nasa has a large water tank (neutral buoyancy lab in houston) where they are supposedly training astroNOTs for space. however, they use that tank to film fake spacewalks and then use a greenscreen to change the background. they constantly slip up by allowing footage of small air bubbles to rise and float up. nasas BS claim is that this is space dust (LOL).

here are the glitches...

start at 54 seconds in to cut to the chase:

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
for the phony fake spacewalks:

earlier, they used greenscreen technology to fake their videos....

as well as harnesses to hold up the astroNOTs. these were more visible than they are today.

now, they have better technology to complete the fake show. with microsoft hololens technology, they can have virtual reality 3D holograms in real time (with live broadcasts). the technology is still glitchy, so you will see lots of pixelations on the astroNOTs hands (they are wearing a glove to manipulate 3D VR images) and you will notice that they are wearing dark colored contact lenses so they can see these things. harnesses are still employed and can be seen, but not all the time.

start at 207 (the video i wanted was pulled by youtube):

so, the question remains: why fake the footage, and is there really an ISS in orbit? if it is, the nassholes do not want you to see what is really happening up there.

Lazarus Long

Rookie
Pretty much sold me on that one. It is pretty damning evidence of foul play, although I think there's probably a lot more to the story.
I always thought they faked the moon landings because they couldn't show what they really saw, but maybe we've never been in space. I think you can see the ISS (or something?) on a clear night if it is overhead. I know it's "trackable" online.
One thing I can't believe is the idea the earth is flat as one of the videos may have been alluding to.
Great post though!

polymoog

Superstar
Pretty much sold me on that one. It is pretty damning evidence of foul play, although I think there's probably a lot more to the story.
I always thought they faked the moon landings because they couldn't show what they really saw, but maybe we've never been in space. I think you can see the ISS (or something?) on a clear night if it is overhead. I know it's "trackable" online.
One thing I can't believe is the idea the earth is flat as one of the videos may have been alluding to.
Great post though!
thanks.
i posted one other one related to this related to the high possibility of NASA faking the mars rovers (its in another thread if you are interested). there isnt any slam-dunk proof, but it is inches away. all that is needed is a match-up of the landscape of audobon island and one of the mars backgrounds that NASA is hailing as authentic. in jim fetzers book about the moon landing, he had landscape photos of hawaii which matched perfectly with the moon landing shots.

nasa is funneling a LOT of money into their phony fake program. PS: download the clip. theyre erasing them from youtube.

Lazarus Long

Rookie
I think I've seen some videos on that, but i'll try to check it out. My only question is where could all the money be going.

polymoog

Superstar
i havent watched the videos, but just how do they fake the hair
great question and they deal specifically with the hair issue. the woman with the big hair just has her hair puffed out and hairsprayed. it does not match how ones hair should normally behave in zero g (there are sub-orbit flights where passengers experience zero g and their hair behaves far differently).

take a look at the hair in this footage. this is the real deal. hair behaves FAR differently.

polymoog

Superstar
forgot to follow up on some things you mentioned:
agreed-- i think there is an ISS or something up in orbit which is viewable. whether it is manned or not, i dont know. that, however, does not discount any of the evidence about the phony fake space footage (a common response from the non-believers).

flat earthers, at least on youtube, use the NASA and ISS phony fake footage as part of their proof of a flat earth. thats about the only thing in which i agree with them.

elsbet

Superstar
The HAIR issue.

In some videos, it seems like these folks are hanging upside down. Not all of them.. but the awkwardness and the reddening of their faces is evident imo.

Also.. Villa Villakulla, c.1969. This is nothing new, and I'm sure it's the least of their worries.

Wire. :)

Because world flat and space is a lie lol
Even if you can see other planets, with the naked eye, and could since humanity began.

a good question. i dont know. maybe it is a budget funding scam for funneling public taxes. black ops and the defense budget get plenty, but maybe through NASA they can launder a lot more.
NASA gets like 0.5% of the US budget. It's an absolutely insignificant portion our spending. If it's a way to launder money, is an awfully poor one.

Last edited:
Even if you can see other planets, with the naked eye, and could since humanity began.

NASA gets like 0.5% of the US budget. It's an absolutely insignificant portion our spending. If it's a way to launder money, is an awfully poor one.

Lol I was being facetious man, most of the ISS and sometimes even moon landing conspiracies are based off flat earth and a lot of those people don’t believe space .

elsbet

Superstar
The history of NASA isn't all that great.

It was started by Crowley's (self-proclaimed, if not in reality) protege, Jack Parsons-- rocket scientist / occultist. It was developed and run by the ex-Nazis from Germany, post- WW2-- and it has made some of the most spectacular claims, ever made by man...

Went to the moon! And then, crap... 'lost the technology.'

Really, they said that.

Over $20 Billion is nothing to sneeze at.

It could be any of those things-- it could be something else. But based on what I posted above, there is sufficient reason to be suspicious.