Nasas Fake Footage Of The Iss

polymoog

Superstar
Lol I was being facetious man, most of the ISS and sometimes even moon landing conspiracies are based off flat earth and a lot of those people don’t believe space .
no. flat earthers use the phony fake ISS footage and the fake moon landing photos as supporting evidence for the flat earth theory, not the other way around.

fire009_Flyer

Established
The history of NASA isn't all that great.

It was started by Crowley's (self-proclaimed, if not in reality) protege, Jack Parsons-- rocket scientist / occultist. It was developed and run by the ex-Nazis from Germany, post- WW2-- and it has made some of the most spectacular claims, ever made by man...

Went to the moon! And then, crap... 'lost the technology.'

Really, they said that.

Over $20 Billion is nothing to sneeze at.

It could be any of those things-- it could be something else. But based on what I posted above, there is sufficient reason to be suspicious.
Wow, I did not know that Crowley of all people was involved (although, let's be real, non of this is surprising). I have heard of that last part about the "lost technology" before - and laughed. The thing that bugs me the most is how inconsistent and lame they are with their lies. It's like they're not even trying to fool us and I take that insult personally.

elsbet

Superstar
Wow, I did not know that Crowley of all people was involved (although, let's be real, non of this is surprising). I have heard of that last part about the "lost technology" before - and laughed. The thing that bugs me the most is how inconsistent and lame they are with their lies. It's like they're not even trying to fool us and I take that insult personally.
Yeah, Jack Parsons was a devotee of Crowley's, and rocket scientist, to boot. Dangerous combination.

And I agree-- we should all take it personally, imo.

Awoken2

Superstar
Flat earth is a Free Mason belief, NASA is linked to Freemasonry (Buzz Aldrin and many others were Freemasons)

All the best con tricks are pulled off by Freemasonry.

Always have, always will....until the very end.

elsbet

Superstar
Flat earth is a Free Mason belief, NASA is linked to Freemasonry (Buzz Aldrin and many others were Freemasons)

All the best con tricks are pulled off by Freemasonry.

Always have, always will....until the very end.
A freemason belief?

I've never heard that before. Or do you mean they created the con? Sorry, it's just not clear (to me lol).

Awoken2

Superstar
I've never heard that before.
Well that does surprise me. The Masonic symbol of the set square is for taking measurements from a flat plain (Flat earth)

And as far as I can see they are behind all the major con tricks...but they prefer to call it hidden knowledge.

Yeah, Jack Parsons was a devotee of Crowley's, and rocket scientist, to boot. Dangerous combination.

And I agree-- we should all take it personally, imo.
He didn’t start NASA, he worked for JPL and invented a rocket fuel. He was black listed by the ultra conservative government of the times and had everything taken from him. Maybe read what the man had to say instead of just blindly believing the sensationalism surrounding his life.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/babalon210.htm

http://home.earthlink.net/~xristos/GoldenDawn/witchcraft210.htm

elsbet

Superstar
He didn’t start NASA, he worked for JPL and invented a rocket fuel. He was black listed by the ultra conservative government of the times and had everything taken from him. Maybe read what the man had to say instead of just blindly believing the sensationalism surrounding his life.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/babalon210.htm

http://home.earthlink.net/~xristos/GoldenDawn/witchcraft210.htm
The JPL is still part of NASA, today.

Associated with the California Institute of Technology (Caltech), Parsons was one of the principal founders of both the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) and the Aerojet Engineering Corporation.

"... even Werner Von Braun referred to Parsons as the “true father of the American space race”…"

Yup.

Dead as a doornail, but mad genius.

Every body dies, it’s a shame he was caught up in McCarythism and had his legacy tarnished. The only people who remember him are Crowley devotees and radical Christians who continue to disgrace his memory.

elsbet

Superstar
Every body dies, it’s a shame he was caught up in McCarythism and had his legacy tarnished. The only people who remember him are Crowley devotees and radical Christians who continue to disgrace his memory.
Was he a commie-pagan?

polymoog

Superstar
When Astronauts Rise From The Dead

phony fake shows didnt start with sandy hoax. theyve been at it for awhile, folks!

this video provides evidence that at least 6 of the 7 astroNOTs are still alive. another psyop on the unwitting public for more NASA funding.

Tidal

Star
Interestingly, there are at least two big movies that hint that NASA are liars.
The first is "Interstellar" (set in a future world) where McConaughy gets in hot water with his young daughters teachers for telling her the Apollo 11 landings were NOT faked-

And the second (no need for a vid) is in 'The Martian' where the head of NASA disgracefully decides not to tell the returning crew that Damon is still alive on Mars, but luckily Sean Bean blows the whistle on him and gets fired for his trouble.

PS- I watched a TV prog a couple of days ago about the Space Race, and it suggested Gus Grissom (and the other two astronauts in the capsule with him) during a ground test were murdered by NASA in a fire because he was about to blow the whistle that the technology was junk and incapable of getting anybody to the moon and back.

Also in the same show, a truthseeker guy produced a Bible and asked Buzz Aldrin to swear on it that he'd been to the moon, but Aldrin refused and socked him on the jaw.
When the guy asked Armstrong to swear, he refused too, and tried to pass it off by saying "That Bible's probably fake"
Why the hell didn't they simply swear on the Bible?

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
When Astronauts Rise From The Dead

phony fake shows didnt start with sandy hoax. theyve been at it for awhile, folks!

this video provides evidence that at least 6 of the 7 astroNOTs are still alive. another psyop on the unwitting public for more NASA funding.
Indeed.

I like this one, especially, because I saw it explode in the sky, during PE class. I lived a little more than 2 hours north of Cape Canaveral but the (January, iirc) sky was crystal clear, and I remember wondering why the trail of smoke was split in two.

I also forgot my house key, that day, and had to hang out at a neighbor's house, watching the incident over and over on the news until my dad came to get me. :D

polymoog

Superstar
I like this one, especially, because I saw it explode in the sky, during PE class. I lived a little more than 2 hours north of Cape Canaveral but the (January, iirc) sky was crystal clear, and I remember wondering why the trail of smoke was split in two.
i was in mrs. chungs class. i was thinking, "no one cares at all about this NASA stuff. why are we watching it?" i remember the media was making a big stink about the fact that one of the astroNOTs was a teacher (big whoop) and it was this and that. mrs chung wheeled over a TV on a stand and we watched. i sat there, glad to get a break from whatever we were being taught. so, we are watching and then the explosion occurred. i was thinking, "hmm. is that like another stage rocket or something going off?"
i dont recall the rest, but then the principal made an announcement on the intercom about it exploding. nobody cared. a few days later, i heard the joke, "what color was christie macauliffes eyes? one blue this way, and one blue that way."

elsbet

Superstar
i was in mrs. chungs class. i was thinking, "no one cares at all about this NASA stuff. why are we watching it?" i remember the media was making a big stink about the fact that one of the astroNOTs was a teacher (big whoop) and it was this and that. mrs chung wheeled over a TV on a stand and we watched. i sat there, glad to get a break from whatever we were being taught. so, we are watching and then the explosion occurred. i was thinking, "hmm. is that like another stage rocket or something going off?"
i dont recall the rest, but then the principal made an announcement on the intercom about it exploding. nobody cared. a few days later, i heard the joke, "what color was christie macauliffes eyes? one blue this way, and one blue that way."
Soo... where is Christa Macauliffe, these days?

All over FLORIDA!

That's the one we heard.

:D It's funny now cause she's not really dead.

IT WAS FUNNY THEN TOO... KIDS ARE RUTHLESS

polymoog

Superstar
NASA caught red handed again!

0:28. supporting evidence of NASA using the harnesses to fake the ISS footage.