Nasa And "proof Of Alien Life"

SkepticCat

Veteran

... but of course, the space program is real - right?

"Dr Agus" mentioning flat earth for no apparent reason twice when brought in to discuss the Zika virus. Does everybody just sit there listening to this man talk and not wonder what in the world is going on? (actually, this wouldn't surprise me with everything else they're also ignoring)

I think the Masons have proven their point... they can say and do whatever and people will still not get it.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:

Illuminized

Established
Accepting flat earth means overturning the hard-won struggle of Copernicus, Galileo, Bruno, etc. I admit that NASA seems shady, but it's impossible to deny that there's life on other worlds. The ancients held that the stars were worlds, self-sustaining as ours.

The aforementioned struggle was undoubtedly based on Pythagorean manuscripts and merely the prelude. We are now in a second interlude. It's only a matter of time before someone champions the pantheistic (not the Spinozean variety) worldview once more.

And don't give me that nonsense about Copernicus being involved in a Jesuit conspiracy, Copernicus wasn't persecuted because he publicized his writings around the time of his death.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
SkepticCat

"Dr Agus" mentioning flat earth for no apparent reason twice when brought in to discuss the Zika virus. Does everybody just sit there listening to this man talk and not wonder what in the world is going on? (actually, this wouldn't surprise me with everything else they're also ignoring)

with respect to the video: russianvids (guy who did that video) is not a shill, but i dont subscribe to a lot of what he says. sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. in this case, i think this guy is merely trying to say that its a small world by saying the world is flat. yes, its strange that he used those words, but i dont feel that the flat earth theory is being subliminally pushed on the public.
ill readily admit that i am not a flat earther. if i was, i still wouldnt believe that there would be subliminal agenda to tell us. its my opinion that TPTB/illuminati only have to tell us when they are doing something evil to us so that, in their luciferian circles, they have the green light to do what they wish to us. admitting a flat earth (if it was real), wouldnt apply.

the zika virus is blown out of proportion and is simply being used as a way to sterilize south americans.

other than the FE and his overuse of numerology where i dont think it applies, his info is good. hey, i could be wrong about the pervasive numerology involved in all of these events, but it seems too far fetched.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
I found the material from a guy who had a 'UFO' experience when he was younger very interesting on the topic...

Leave it up to you to post a video from Prophecy Watch....Witness testimony is bunk...especially when it comes to Alien/UFO phenomena. And what some fail to see here is that NASA's job is not to search for alien life....Talk to SETI if your looking for this type of bunk.

Mark C

Rookie
Leave it up to you to post a video from Prophecy Watch....Witness testimony is bunk...especially when it comes to Alien/UFO phenomena. And what some fail to see here is that NASA's job is not to search for alien life....Talk to SETI if your looking for this type of bunk.
While telling everyone to dismiss witness testimony in everything, you'e curiously missing the point of the OP, which is why are NASA stating that alien life will be discovered/ established within their own given time frame.
Whether they are referring to micro-organisms or not, when did they develop the ability to see into the future?

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
When did people who believe in aliens and ufos develop the ability to see into the future....?Read the case files of those who claim to have seen or been abducted by these things.....Now to the gullible reading this all they see is little green men floating around on some planet light years away....I don't really care what NASA claims to be honest...I will believe them before I would some paranoid conspiracy theorists...which is nothing more than to say I don't have evidence of it but I can prove it.

Mark C

Rookie
When did people who believe in aliens and ufos develop the ability to see into the future....?Read the case files of those who claim to have seen or been abducted by these things.....Now to the gullible reading this all they see is little green men floating around on some planet light years away....I don't really care what NASA claims to be honest...I will believe them before I would some paranoid conspiracy theorists...which is nothing more than to say I don't have evidence of it but I can prove it.
Thanks. No need to take our chat any further then, as you've confirmed what I suspected.

You trust a multi-billion dollar racket and anything it says over witness testimony.

But on top of that, you urge us all to dismiss witness testimony as well, in everything else.

Last time I saw that odd argument was when paid shills where trying to discredit a story about police corruption.

A bit bizarre but each to their own. Just you keep on applying that, ahem, healthy scepticism to your neighbours in favour of US government institutions.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Thanks. No need to take our chat any further then, as you've confirmed what I suspected.

You trust a multi-billion dollar racket and anything it says over witness testimony.

But on top of that, you urge us all to dismiss witness testimony as well, in everything else.

Last time I saw that odd argument was when paid shills where trying to discredit a story about police corruption.

A bit bizarre but each to their own. Just you keep on applying that, ahem, healthy scepticism to your neighbours in favour of US government institutions.
Thats right I do. Because I don't think the whole world is out to get me.

Where did I say "EVERYONE" dismiss eyewitness testimony? This is what I said:

Witness testimony is bunk...especially when it comes to Alien/UFO phenomena.
Where do you see the word EVERYONE in that remark?

Typical response from a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

Your right theres not...Becuase your paranoid delusions get in the way of reality.

Then prove NASA has committed a crime of some sort.....

Mark C

Rookie
Thats right I do. Because I don't think the whole world is out to get me.

Where did I say "EVERYONE" dismiss eyewitness testimony

Typical response from a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

Your right theres not...Becuase your paranoid delusions get in the way of reality.

Then prove NASA has committed a crime of some sort.....

Everyone out to get you? What are you talking about?

I'm a paranoid conspiracy theorist? What theory has my paranoia created?

Your're keen to throw that insidious label around a lot it seems, which is bizarre when the whole point of this site is vigilance, and the questions that arise from it.

You revealed yourself pretty quickly there.
No need for me to engage any further with you. Many thanks.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar

... but of course, the space program is real - right?

I think the Masons have proven their point... they can say and do whatever and people will still not get it.

That last video isn't showing.. I think this may be it.

If so, that's just weird. Does he have Tourette's or something?

vigilante71

Established
http://wotrradio.com/blog/2017/6/3/demons-in-aliens-clothing
Found this article on my searches. Not saying it's true, but it could be one of the possibilities. I like the part where he is saying: I believe all the above explanations can exist simultaneously and need not be exclusive from one another. I personally think all of this craze with alien life COULD be an agenda to normalize interacting with supernatural beings. But that's just a gut feeling, nothing based on facts.

SkepticCat

Veteran
I'd say it's to the point that it is blatantly obvious that is exactly what is going on. Stay away from 'aliens'... and also stay away from certain types of 'technology' - it's becoming increasingly obvious there's more to it, too, than we're being told and all those nifty HD monitors and TVs and stuff serve more functions than we are led to believe.

'Aliens'

Last edited: