Nasa And "proof Of Alien Life"

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:

SkepticCat

Veteran
It's very dangerous if you people start believing in aliens just because somebody uploads a video with 'LEAKED PROOF!!!111' on YouTube. Same reason I generally don't bother watching any of it. Don't you think if actual proof existed there would be a little more attention surrounding it? There won't be a 'disclosure' unless 'they' want it to happen... in case of which you should trust none of it, regardless.

Frankly, there are too many nutters having convinced themselves aliens definitely exist now they've seen all those Star Trek and Star Wars movies for inspiration who are now all uploading 'definitive PROOF must see' videos. There's no reason in the first place to believe if these people are in fact experiencing something that doesn't just come from their imagination that it's indeed aliens and not some government/occult project.

AEROSPACE BILLIONAIRE & NASA PARTNER TELLS CBS ABOUT THE ET PRESENCE ON EARTH
Billionaire NASA partner... Sounds like a credible source of information, right? 'DEFINITIVE PROOF!!!" Somehow this mind blowing revelation doesn't make mainstream news, wonder why.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
It's very dangerous if you people start believing in aliens just because somebody uploads a video with 'LEAKED PROOF!!!111' on YouTube. Same reason I generally don't bother watching any of it. Don't you think if actual proof existed there would be a little more attention surrounding it? There won't be a 'disclosure' unless 'they' want it to happen... in case of which you should trust none of it, regardless.

Frankly, there are too many nutters having convinced themselves aliens definitely exist now they've seen all those Star Trek and Star Wars movies for inspiration who are now all uploading 'definitive PROOF must see' videos. There's no reason in the first place to believe if these people are in fact experiencing something that doesn't just come from their imagination that it's indeed aliens and not some government/occult project.

Billionaire NASA partner... Sounds like a credible source of information, right? 'DEFINITIVE PROOF!!!" Somehow this mind blowing revelation doesn't make mainstream news, wonder why.
There's been attention around it for at least 70 years, 60 Minutes is pretty mainstream. Bigelow's no joke man, he's very real. Better get with the program because all I can tell you is: he ain't even bullsh*tting...(<>..<>)

Paranoia Daily

Veteran

It's very dangerous if you people start believing in aliens just because somebody uploads a video with 'LEAKED PROOF!!!111' on YouTube.
You Tube is one of the leading sites of video hoaxes on the web....Trust nothing you see on You Tube.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
"Some people have claimed..." Anyway, I've done a lot of research in this area and demons and ET are two different things. Unless ET is a demon from another dimension entirely and have managed to create or possess bodies, it's not the same thing as what our religions in this 3D world classify as demons (who try to enter and take over a body-bodysnatchers-to indulge their appetites and ruin the soul). Too many whistleblowers , too many witnesses including astronauts-it's reached a tipping point, man. You didn't go from Studebakers to Star Trek in 40 years without "found tech help." Look at all the high tech people walk around with and have access to and take for granted. 2000 years to make it to a mechanical/industrial society and then 40 years and we have so much high tech we're practically ET's now on our own planet. "Recovered craft" stories start getting out in the late 40's and now look at where we are tech wise. All that in less than half a century. Not a coincidence, I'm afraid.
I wonder - if a demon might want to fit into a Judeo Christian narrative or if it would be more likely to present itself in support of an different one?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
You Tube is one of the leading sites of video hoaxes on the web....Trust nothing you see on You Tube.
I don't need to worry about hoaxes. I've got a pretty good bullsh*t detector. The real fact is that you don't know who Bigelow is or what he's into. That's why I'm explaining it to you now. Did you miss the part about him being the only person authorized to take weapons into space? Pretty high clearance right there. If anybody knows the truth about what's going on it's Bigelow, and he's put his money to use finding out all about this subject. So, to use a line from Bigelow: Your skepticism doesn't change the reality of it one bit...

I wonder - if a demon might want to fit into a Judeo Christian narrative or if it would be more likely to present itself in support of an different one?
I think PEOPLE have fit ET into the Judeo-Christian narrative rather than face the fact that they are humanoids with advanced tech. The only demons in the Bible are spirits which Jesus had to deal with in his travails. They don't have bodies, they need bodies. It's an extra dimensional energy/parasite looking for a host. ET's on the other hand have bodies and craft to get around in. They could be labeled as "demonic", anything diabolical can. But until they commit absolute evil they're not.
Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
I don't need to worry about hoaxes. I've got a pretty good bullsh*t detector. The real fact is that you don't know who Bigelow is or what he's into. That's why I'm explaining it to you now. Did you miss the part about him being the only person authorized to take weapons into space? Pretty high clearance right there. If anybody knows the truth about what's going on it's Bigelow, and he's put his money to use finding out all about this subject. So, to use a line from Bigelow: Your skepticism doesn't change the reality of it one bit...

I think PEOPLE have fit ET into the Judeo-Christian narrative rather than face the fact that they are humanoids with advanced tech. The only demons in the Bible are spirits which Jesus had to deal with in his travails. They don't have bodies, they need bodies. It's an extra dimensional energy/parasite looking for a host. ET's on the other hand have bodies and craft to get around in. They could be labeled as "demonic", anything diabolical can. But until they commit absolute evil they're not.
View attachment 561
If anybody knows the truth about what's going on it's Bigelow, and he's put his money to use finding out all about this subject.
Yeah, well we can say that about David Icke, Texx Marrs and the others who think they know the truth.....

Your skepticism doesn't change the reality of it one bit...
Thats good....Its your delusion I don't have to live in it....Thats the problem with people on this site they have a problem accepting skepticism its our way or the highway.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Sure man, the world's just a clockwork orange I suppose. You live on a spinning rock in the middle of space surrounded by billions of stars and galaxies while existing as a being with basically no explanation for why you're even on a spinning rock in the middle of space surrounded by billions and billions of stars and galaxies. (My apologies to the Flat Earthers: "a spinning disc in the middle of space") And you dare to think that we are the pinnacle of existence in the whole universe? One trip to Walmart on a Saturday should surely disprove that notion! Anyway, believe what you want and more importantly (for you I guess), disbelieve what you want. But, when it comes down to listening to what you have to say on this subject vs. what about 7 astronauts have to say on the subject, I'll go with the astronauts and other ex-military personnel and engineers on it...
00Screenshot_37.png

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
I am not above saying that there is no Alien life out there somewhere its possible there are...And I do think that ghosts or spirits may exist on another plane separate from the living. With things like this unless you have witnessed it first hand you have to take other peoples accounts with just a little bit of skepticism...

mecca

Superstar
I am not above saying that there is no Alien life out there somewhere its possible there are...And I do think that ghosts or spirits may exist on another plane separate from the living. With things like this unless you have witnessed it first hand you have to take other peoples accounts with just a little bit of skepticism...
True.

polymoog

Superstar
if nasa says something, think the opposite since every thing they say is a lie.
"we didnt lie about some things, we lied about EVERYTHING.'' -nasa insider.

the nasa rover-- is it really on mars, or is it on devon island in canada?

orange truck has the nasa logo on it.

this is the nasa base on devon island, canada

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/551254/nasa-mars-rover-hoax-Devon-Island-canada-Haughton-crater-conspiracy-theory-moon-landing
of course its a hit piece on truth, but it gets the concept out to the sheeple, even if its from a tabloid. shows you how far fake MSM news has fallen-- tabloids are much more truthful these days.

lastly, at the bottom of the article above:
a spokesman said: “Because the environment is harsh, isolated, and poorly mapped, it provides an analog for testing planetary exploration strategies, such as safety and telemedicine.”

we know 100% that nasa is faking the ISS footage and the moonwalks in their tank in houston. although i cannot say 100% that they are faking the mars stuff (i would want to see the exact rocks on devon island matched with the mars rover footage), the circumstantial evidence is overwhelming. why wouldnt they lie about this, too?
its just a matter of time before NASA is "cnn-ed". i cant wait.

SkepticCat

Veteran

WE ARE THE EPITOME OF CREDIBILITY. JUST SHUT UP AND PAY YOUR TAXES (while we r*pe your sons and daughters).

Annual budget
US$ 19.5 billion[4](2017)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA

I found this connection very interesting when I began to research NASA...

Occultist father of rocketry 'written out' of Nasa's history

http://www.wired.co.uk/article/jpl-jack-parsons
Hubbard of Scientology infamy, as well.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/5978746/the-strangely-true-connection-between-scientology-the-jet-propulsion-lab-and-pagan-sorcery

Please explain to me why we're letting this bunch of homophile 'sex-magickicans' deviants run government and institutions? These things are so ridiculous you can almost only laugh at them - it's absurd. I doubt the children molested by them or all the people murdered share in the humorous view on these things, though.

"LOL"

Really, this is the whole problem: Nobody is going to take these things seriously until bad things start happening to them. Everybody knows Cooper is lying whenever you see his dumb, smug mug on screen. You [general public] are letting these people lie to you about everything and you just carry on and laugh at it as if it doesn't matter. You let them conduct domestic false flag terrorist attacks killing thousands of people and can't be bothered holding the culprits responsible. Do you think there may be consequences for you personally for doing so in the long run?

Last edited: