Nasa And "proof Of Alien Life"

SkepticCat

Veteran
This is old material (2015) but I thought it was worth posting just to really point out how ridiculous everything surrounding NASA is. I've heard the organization called "the world's biggest magic show" and that term looks ever more appropriate.

Check this:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=nasa+proof+of+aliens+2025&t=ffab&ia=web

The search comes up with CNN deep state mouthpiece articles such as

"Proof of alien life in 20 years" - http://edition.cnn.com/videos/tech/2015/04/08/bts-nasa-proof-of-alien-life-in-20-years-new.nasa

and

"Indications of alien life by 2025" - http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/08/us/feat-nasa-scientist-alien-life/index.html

Even though NASA claims to have neither indications nor proof of alien life at this point they are nonetheless so confident they'll have it right around the corner (10-20 years on our billion-year old globe, according to their no-doubt completely accurate science) that they issue multiple official statements to the press announcing these things. In other words, even though we allegedly have zero evidence of extra-terrestrial activity or even existence they already KNOW it's out there waiting for us - it's only a matter of time before we make contact. How is that for 'science' from a multi-billion-funded official government institution?

200, 100 or maybe even 50 years ago the amount of people who believed in aliens, gave it serious thought or even considered the idea was just a fraction of the number of people who now likewise know aliens are out there. We haven't been contacted in eons, but now everybody knows we'll make contact within 20 years. Yep, that doesn't seem sketchy, at all...

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
200, 100 or maybe even 50 years ago the amount of people who believed in aliens, gave it serious thought or even considered the idea was just a fraction of the number of people who now likewise know aliens are out there. We haven't been contacted in eons, but now everybody knows they'll be here within 20 years. Yep, that doesn't seem sketchy, at all...
Lol that makes no sense. How can they say they know something that hasn't happened?

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

This craft is a half a mile long (almost 3000 feet) travelling at 75,000 feet altitude. There's your "Independence Day". It was later filmed coming down in a classic "falling leaf" pattern over Arizona. I've seen that footage, too. But wait, it gets better. The local librarian read an account from a 1917 town newspaper submitted by the Reverend no less, and his account of what he observed through his telescope as read matches up exactly to the video in 1995.Also, Salida is the Spanish word for gate, and the Native Americans have lore that states that the area is a "gateway to other worlds." Think about it like this, as Jim Delitoso, the video analyst suggested: there's a beacon, either artificial or natural (a mountain) in the Rockies and they lock onto it. Polarity, resonance, frequency, and BOOM-there here. Looks to me like they might have jumped in at the wrong time, daytime vs. night, as it looks to me like the craft is trying to blend into the background as much as possible but there's no cloud cover to speak of (side note: right, no chemtrails-mid 90's- in the sky. Chemtrails could really help mask some comings and goings, no?) Anyway, the trip was from Colorado to Arizona. Now, do you remember when "they" parked a giant ufo over Phoenix, Az in 1997 as confirmed by the Governor, an AF pilot?

Now, if you were gonna "colonize" the desert, wouldn't it make sense to put 3 perfectly aligned to the compass points "mountains" in said desert to have a reference point and maybe something to "lock on to" when entering the atmoshphere? Also, if you think of those pyramids, in the shape of Orion, in their original form-coated in white limestone which shined like the stars of Orion from space-as a Nike swoosh of branding (this is ours move along) I'm thinking this all starts to make a bit of sense. The Sphinx is older, as it seems to have been a placeholder, serving notice to other exo-races that: "We got plans for this, don't get any ideas." Anyway, food for thought, but make no mistake: ET is real...
(<>..<>)

ENHANCED VERSION

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
It is evident that skepticism, while it makes no actual change in man, always makes him feel better --.Ambrose Bierce

Only a well-rounded intellect, a spirit nourished in the eternal sources of intelligence and culture, of justice and wisdom, is a safeguard against both indifference and skepticism. -- Ameen Rihani

Skepticism is not a position that you stake out ahead of time and stick to no matter what
. -- Michael Shermer/Skeptic Magazine

Even Michael Shermer, longtime publisher of Skeptic magazine, reversed his position on total skepticism when HE HAD A SUPERNATURAL EVENT HAPPEN TO HIM THAT HAD NO RATIONAL EXPLANATION. And his level of skepticism makes yours look really bush league. Do you even science, bro? In conclusion, I'll leave ya with this one as it totally applies:

(<>..<>)

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I suspect if God does something dramatic on the world stage it won't need special effects ;-)

Habakkuk 1...

“Look among the nations and watch—
Be utterly astounded!
For I will work a work in your days
Which you would not believe, though it were told you."

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Some people have claimed that Project Blue Beam — a government conspiracy to attempt to instill a New World Order by making the masses believe in a technologically simulated second coming of Christ — was completely made up and has no real basis in reality.
This from your linked article.....Alternative News sites are only interested in one thing Google ratings!

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
"Some people have claimed..." Anyway, I've done a lot of research in this area and demons and ET are two different things. Unless ET is a demon from another dimension entirely and have managed to create or possess bodies, it's not the same thing as what our religions in this 3D world classify as demons (who try to enter and take over a body-bodysnatchers-to indulge their appetites and ruin the soul). Too many whistleblowers , too many witnesses including astronauts-it's reached a tipping point, man. You didn't go from Studebakers to Star Trek in 40 years without "found tech help." Look at all the high tech people walk around with and have access to and take for granted. 2000 years to make it to a mechanical/industrial society and then 40 years and we have so much high tech we're practically ET's now on our own planet. "Recovered craft" stories start getting out in the late 40's and now look at where we are tech wise. All that in less than half a century. Not a coincidence, I'm afraid.

In Jacques Valle’s book Dimensions, he also mentions machines that are able to project these mirages decades earlier. Here’s an excerpt from the book:

“In his well documented book War on the Mind, clinical psychologist Peter Watson, who was a member of the Sunday Times “Insight” team which investigated (among other things) the use of psychological warfare by the British, reveals that “equipment has been developed to use low-lying clouds as a screen of which to bounce huge propaganda shows. Tape recordings of primitive gods have been prepared, to be played by helicopters, thus frightening tribes.

During the Vietnam War a U.S. military unit called the 4th Psyop Group invented an image projector called a Mitralux. It used eighty-five millimeter slides and a 1,000 watt bulb to project pictures on buildings, mountains and cloud banks.”