Nakba Day

Lisa

Superstar
Ok riddle me this Lisa.
You believe that the descendants of Abraham have a right to the land because God gave it to them in the Bible.
Does this mean that Ashkenazi Jews, who were converts to Judaism and not descendants from that line, have a right to the land?
And if you say they have a spiritual right to the land, then what about these verses:
"A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical." Romans 2:28
3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
Philippians 3:3
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 2:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Revelation 3:9
1 John 2:22, ESV: "Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son."
"But now Jesus has obtained a superior ministry, since the covenant that he mediates is also better and is enacted on better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion to look for a second. For he finds fault with them when he says: "Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt. For they did not continue in my covenant, and so I showed no concern for them, declares the Lord. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall not teach, each one his neighbor and each one his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. For I will be merciful toward their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more." In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away."   Hebrews 8:6-13
If the spiritual covenant was passed over to the followers of Christ as it says in the Bible, does that mean that Christians should storm the land of Israel and take it as their own?
How about lets look at Romans 11...God is not done with His people..they are still lost and God will bring them back to Himself. No...that doesn’t mean that us Christians are part of the land..we have our own promise in that we are grafted in but God deals with us in a different way.

Romans‬ ‭11:1, 11, 17-23, 25‬ ‭
I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous.

But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the rich root of the olive tree, do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. Behold then the kindness and severity of God; to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off. And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
‭‭

Sarge

Rookie
Whoa Charlie, I'm a 72-year-old moderator at a Military Affairs forum and wargame champion and am just trying to offer advice to the muslims on how they can get Palestine back..:D
Like you say, the Hamas rockets are futile because they do absolutely no good at all. Hitler used to fire rockets at London and they didn't do any good either.
Best bet is for the terrorists to stop doing terror all around the world because that doesn't do any good either, except make people hate muslims and take Israel's side.
I knew you were an older fella, its no secret. There is still much for you to learn, open your mind and you might be of more use to your military affairs buddies.

Firing rockets might be a futile military strategy against an advanced army, but its the only means they have, and they have every right to reprisal under military occupation. Neither of us can speak on the motivations, emotions of civilians under occupation.

The only solution to the conflict is that Israel ceases its annexation of Palestinian land, eases the embargo on Gaza and allows UN peacekeepers and Investigators entry to these areas. Only people taking Israels side are Americans, Evangelical Christians, religious bigots and others on the Israeli payroll (Seems to be quite a bit in India and Nigeria).

Terrorists don't represent Muslims. You have the Western world to thank for that anyway, every destabilization in the middle east was caused by a foreign force, from colonialism, to communism and the cold war, recently the war on terror and oil money.

Lisa

Superstar
Because that’s what your government tells you. The United States government and cia are responsible for, literally, millions of x the innocent deaths, self interested killing, terror tactics as any ‘muslim’ organization.
Uh huh...what millions of deaths are ya talking about here?
So, you’re saying that the muslims don’t do as badly as the US government and the cia? How’s that?

Stephania

Star
I knew you were an older fella, its no secret. There is still much for you to learn, open your mind and you might be of more use to your military affairs buddies.

Firing rockets might be a futile military strategy against an advanced army, but its the only means they have, and they have every right to reprisal under military occupation. Neither of us can speak on the motivations, emotions of civilians under occupation.

The only solution to the conflict is that Israel ceases its annexation of Palestinian land, eases the embargo on Gaza and allows UN peacekeepers and Investigators entry to these areas. Only people taking Israels side are Americans, Evangelical Christians, religious bigots and others on the Israeli payroll (Seems to be quite a bit in India and Nigeria).

Terrorists don't represent Muslims. You have the Western world to thank for that anyway, every destabilization in the middle east was caused by a foreign force, from colonialism, to communism and the cold war, recently the war on terror and oil money.
Hamas really doesn't represent the Palestinian resistance movement now or in history anyways.
And then.. there is also this:

Tidal

Star
..Only people taking Israels side are Americans, Evangelical Christians, religious bigots and others on the Israeli payroll..

i'm a Christian and like I've said before, i won't shed a tear when terrorists get their hands on nukes and toast Israel; it'll be payback for them killing Jesus.. :D
"How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot....it is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Heb 10:29-31)

Sarge

Rookie
i'm a Christian and like I've said before, i won't shed a tear when terrorists get their hands on nukes and toast Israel; it'll be payback for them killing Jesus.. :D
"How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot....it is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Heb 10:29-31)

I'm genuinely curious and you may be able to help me understand, why do some Christian's believe that Israel is fulfilling biblical prophecy on the second coming of Christ.

Sarge

Rookie
Uh huh...what millions of deaths are ya talking about here?
So, you’re saying that the muslims don’t do as badly as the US government and the cia? How’s that?
Uh huh...maybe the millions killed around the world at the hands of US foreign domestic policy, false accusations of weapons of mass destruction, regime toppling and political coups.

Simpletons and religious zealots understand a simple definition of terrorism that obviously doesn't extend to the Western World and their armies. For some reason the Media rarely calls it terrorism unless theres a muslim involved.

Inb4
Uh huh..so you're saying that?
Why?
How come?

Tidal

Star
I'm genuinely curious and you may be able to help me understand, why do some Christian's believe that Israel is fulfilling biblical prophecy on the second coming of Christ.
Remind us which prophecy they're talking about?
All I know is that jews (and all other jesus-rejecters) are going up the spout on judgement day, and if they think God will cut them some slack they must be out of their friggin minds..:D

Lisa

Superstar
Uh huh...maybe the millions killed around the world at the hands of US foreign domestic policy, false accusations of weapons of mass destruction, regime toppling and political coups.

Simpletons and religious zealots understand a simple definition of terrorism that obviously doesn't extend to the Western World and their armies. For some reason the Media rarely calls it terrorism unless theres a muslim involved.

Inb4
Uh huh..so you're saying that?
Why?
How come?
Some of the things you allude too..wasn’t all the US like Iraq or even Libya...there were other nations involved in those things....Even the British were involved in giving the Jews the land they are in now. Havent you heard...its a big global world now. And nations using other nations for their own purposes isn’t new either.

But, it looks like the muslims are a special breed because even when some in the ummah do terroristic things..they are still being green lit to enter the west..where they cause all sorts of chaos with the locals like r*pe, sex assaults and assaults in general. But they keep coming...seems like there might be a reason for that. Not only that..its men who keep coming..young, fighting aged men. But, I suppose that has nothing to do with anything anyway...nothing to see here. Right.

Stephania

Star

WTF dude. Really?!? I'm a Christian and I don't agree with any of your statement at all.
I'm sure Jesus doesn't either. And I'm saying this as a person who is pro-Palestinian.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Some of the things you allude too..wasn’t all the US like Iraq or even Libya...there were other nations involved in those things....Even the British were involved in giving the Jews the land they are in now. Havent you heard...its a big global world now. And nations using other nations for their own purposes isn’t new either.

But, it looks like the muslims are a special breed because even when some in the ummah do terroristic things..they are still being green lit to enter the west..where they cause all sorts of chaos with the locals like r*pe, sex assaults and assaults in general. But they keep coming...seems like there might be a reason for that. Not only that..its men who keep coming..young, fighting aged men. But, I suppose that has nothing to do with anything anyway...nothing to see here. Right.
America killed babies in Iraq and Afghanistan and you support America so does that mean you support your government killing babies?

Do you support Jews killing Palestinian babies?

Patiently waiting for your answer :)

Sarge

Rookie
Your comments are so over generalized it shows there isn't a genuine willingness to learn, rather nit picking for self affirmation.

Your point can be said about any race, any religion, everyone is capable of violence and crime.

Lol a conspiracy to bring in fighting aged men into western countries. Now i've seen it all. There is a reason its mainly men. Firstly, asylum seekers are generally men, as the dangers of being smuggled are too high for women and children. Secondly, in those countries men are the breadwinners, so they are better positioned to find work overseas. The idea is to establish themselves, make money, send it home and eventually bring their families over. You see this everywhere around the world, it isn't a new thing. Because Islamophobia is being pushed by the media you are going to hear more about Muslims doing bad things in the west, and the terrorist label will always be used.

How many of the mass shootings in the US in the last decade was committed by Muslims? How many of them were labelled terrorist attacks? I want to see you give me the answers to these.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Your comments are so over generalized it shows there isn't a genuine willingness to learn, rather nit picking for self affirmation.

Your point can be said about any race, any religion, everyone is capable of violence and crime.

Lol a conspiracy to bring in fighting aged men into western countries. Now i've seen it all. There is a reason its mainly men. Firstly, asylum seekers are generally men, as the dangers of being smuggled are too high for women and children. Secondly, in those countries men are the breadwinners, so they are better positioned to find work overseas. The idea is to establish themselves, make money, send it home and eventually bring their families over. You see this everywhere around the world, it isn't a new thing. Because Islamophobia is being pushed by the media you are going to hear more about Muslims doing bad things in the west, and the terrorist label will always be used.

How many of the mass shootings in the US in the last decade was committed by Muslims? How many of them were labelled terrorist attacks? I want to see you give me the answers to these.
Good luck getting answers from her. She likes to deflect and doge a lot.

For a lot of these Zionists, especially Lisa's kind, they rationalize the killing of babies and never object to it when it's done at the hands of Jews and or Americans.

Lisa

Superstar

What’s over generalized about them?

Anyone is capable of anything because of sin..however muhammad and his scriptures encourages sinfulness and lawlessness like killing, terrorism and r*pe. He did those things...and wants his followers to emulate what he did.

Mexicans coming to America being their families...or pretend to bring their kids anyway...you get my meaning though?

Ya, I got the ear full of muslim immigrants aka as Asians killing people, terrorizing people and raping women and girls..and if they are identified when a lot of times they aren’t we are told they have mental problems. Which might save you a prison sentence and early release..

Does anything in the world by individuals compete with one day at this site?

Sarge

Rookie
What’s over generalized about them?

Anyone is capable of anything because of sin..however muhammad and his scriptures encourages sinfulness and lawlessness like killing, terrorism and r*pe. He did those things...and wants his followers to emulate what he did.

Mexicans coming to America being their families...or pretend to bring their kids anyway...you get my meaning though?

Ya, I got the ear full of muslim immigrants aka as Asians killing people, terrorizing people and raping women and girls..and if they are identified when a lot of times they aren’t we are told they have mental problems. Which might save you a prison sentence and early release..

Does anything in the world by individuals compete with one day at this site?
Look up the definition of generalisation.

Great website link, looks like an unbiased site :p

Self affirmation Lisa, its a helluva drug.

Lisa

Superstar
Look up the definition of generalisation.

Great website link, looks like an unbiased site :p

Self affirmation Lisa, its a helluva drug.
You said it..was just wondering what you meant.

It is unbiased...it keeps track of what muslims are up to all over the world.

Sarge

Rookie
You said it..was just wondering what you meant.

It is unbiased...it keeps track of what muslims are up to all over the world.
If i need to explain to you what a generalisation is, then you need to back to school.

You are African American right, don't you guys all drop out of school and kill each other for money and drugs?