Nakba Day

If that were true they would have all been annihilated a long time ago...no, the Jews do try hard to live with people who don’t want peace with them and are always trying to kill them..
With what, exactly? Rocks that you blame the kids for throwing when tanks come into their neighbourhoods? You should really take a look at the https://ifamericansknew.org site and see how much the US funds Israel and Palestine and see who has the advantage when it comes to military and "defending themselves":

Lisa

Superstar
With what, exactly? Rocks that you blame the kids for throwing when tanks come into their neighbourhoods? You should really take a look at the https://ifamericansknew.org site and see how much the US funds Israel and Palestine and see who has the advantage when it comes to military and "defending themselves":

The adults have their missiles they lob and whatever else they can set fire too like tires and kites...if you’re were honest you would say that that’s not trying to get along.

No, I blame the parents for putting their kids in harms way by allowing and encouraging their kids to go up against takes and soldiers with guns armed with rocks. That’s a parental failure.

Why would we fund people who would only buy more missiles and lob them over at the Jews? Besides, we do give them money as well as they get money from other countries who have a vested interest in their continuing their 70 year protests and would love it if they could also come and bomb the Jews out of existence too...

The adults have their missiles they lob and whatever else they can set fire too like tires and kites...if you’re were honest you would say that that’s not trying to get along.

No, I blame the parents for putting their kids in harms way by allowing and encouraging their kids to go up against takes and soldiers with guns armed with rocks. That’s a parental failure.

Why would we fund people who would only buy more missiles and lob them over at the Jews? Besides, we do give them money as well as they get money from other countries who have a vested interest in their continuing their 70 year protests and would love it if they could also come and bomb the Jews out of existence too...
Lol! This is such an ignorant response. However, I didn't expect anything less from you.

Stucky

Star

WOW..JUST, WOW!

Please tell us, Lisa, how many Jews did Iyad Hallaq try and 'annihilate'.

Whether you can see it or not, you think that a Jewish life is worth more than a Palestinian life...Just like the murderous IDF.

Lisa

Superstar
WOW..JUST, WOW!

Please tell us, Lisa, how many Jews did Iyad Hallaq try and 'annihilate'.

Whether you can see it or not, you think that a Jewish life is worth more than a Palestinian life...Just like the murderous IDF.
I think all lives matters..but if you think your life and the lives of the people around you matter..than stop being the aggressor and lobbing misslies over at a people who want to be peaceful. They are the ones that have agreed to numerous peace treaties and a two state solution where the Palestinians turned up their noses at them...and kept trying to kill them..and teaching their kids to hate them and want them dead to. I.E. kids throwing rocks at tanks and soldiers.

When Israel finally gets fed up and retaliates..then its the victim narrative..its a sad and pathetic way to live.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I think all lives matters..but if you think your life and the lives of the people around you matter..than stop being the aggressor and lobbing misslies over at a people who want to be peaceful. They are the ones that have agreed to numerous peace treaties and a two state solution where the Palestinians turned up their noses at them...and kept trying to kill them..and teaching their kids to hate them and want them dead to. I.E. kids throwing rocks at tanks and soldiers.

When Israel finally gets fed up and retaliates..then its the victim narrative..its a sad and pathetic way to live.
Except the lives of babies according to you. You still haven't denounced the killing of babies by American and Israeli soldiers. Why do you support the killing of babies in the OT and by American soldiers?

The only sad and pathetic person here is you because you support Israelites taking innocent people as sex slaves and killing babies.