Mystery Brain Disease

Lil axe

Veteran
-

a brain disease is affecting a small amount of people on the east coast of canada, a new disease, doesn't have a name yet, affected people are located in a small area, government are not giving much information about it, the area is also being poisoned through spraying by corporations, irving for one ( thread in itself), lot of time they spray glyphosate,
corporations (irving)were also getting caught dumping chemicals into the st john river, but government will not disclose what was being dumped, dogs were dying within short periods of time after going into the water

Maes17

Superstar
-

a brain disease is affecting a small amount of people on the east coast of canada, a new disease, doesn't have a name yet, affected people are located in a small area, government are not giving much information about it, the area is also being poisoned through spraying by corporations, irving for one ( thread in itself), lot of time they spray glyphosate,
corporations (irving)were also getting caught dumping chemicals into the st john river, but government will not disclose what was being dumped, dogs were dying within short periods of time after going into the water
Not eastern canada. Southwest US here. A lot of people have been feeling fatigued. I got fatigued this week and felt weird this morning. Could be something floating around. But after this year, who knows

Maes17

Superstar
Something has to be floating around. I’m wondering if more of these brain diseases will pop up westward and in the US

Lil axe

Veteran
i'm not sure if they were vaccinated, but these cases have been emerging since 2015, and are concentrated in one small area. The disease does not have a name yet, these are the only cases they have found.

Maes17

Superstar
i'm not sure if they were vaccinated, but these cases have been emerging since 2015, and are concentrated in one small area. The disease does not have a name yet, these are the only cases they have found.
It’s something either dumped in the water or released in the air. That would be my best guess.

Who is not to say how much more was released since 2015. I think it’s extended beyond just eastern canada